Royal Gossip
November 21, 2017, 06:04:01 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Details of the Royal Seal signed by HM The Queen approving the wedding  (Read 7133 times)
June
Duchess

« Reply #60 on: April 26, 2011, 04:10:54 am »

Picking up from your post, Yooper: looking at the photos of HM with William when she visited him on base, it's obvious to me how much she adores him. On that note, I think he is despicable for blindsiding her the way he did.  thumbsdown

I am quite sure that William has an acute sense of his own importance to the BRF; he knows that he is the "reincarnation" of Diana to many people and the last bastion of hope. He no doubt believes he is untouchable. shifty

So, these two points go a long way toward explaining his petulance and self-entitlement, which should have been checked a long time ago. The BRF is not ready for a headstrong future King.

I think we all agree that the time in St Andrews sowed the seeds of dissent and distrust.
pyrenees
courtier

« Reply #61 on: April 26, 2011, 04:15:04 am »

Wow, KF  worship

This all could've been stopped when Wills didn't want to return to St Andrews because he was lonely and didn't quite like it there. When he was sent back, I believe he didn't give a damn and did whatever he felt like doing. HM and PC didn't intervene, thus the Midds filled the void that the BRF left. All of the boozing and partying and stumbling out of clubs, still HM and PC do nothing. I'd imagine that Wills felt his own family could care less what he was up to. It's really sad because so many thing could've prevented this mess.
When Charles and Waited-Katy persuaded William to go back to Uni, Katy didn't waste any chance to snag him asap, willing to cohabitate and made it appear as housemates.
June
Duchess

« Reply #62 on: April 26, 2011, 04:20:51 am »

^ Yes, that irks me to this day - the duplicity of it all. This is not a judgment on every day people, but this is the future King we are talking about and he was shacked up with his lover like a dog on heat when he was barely out of his teens.  bignono
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #63 on: April 26, 2011, 04:28:30 am »

I totally agree, KF and others, HM has a blind spot when it comes to PW and a certain Middleton smelled it and took advantage.  That doesn't make it any less sad or wrong or not headed for a fatal collision.

What's really sad, to me, are the People of the UK who have to pay for the Collision of the Century ahead.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #64 on: April 26, 2011, 04:39:53 am »

The RF is due to go off of the Civil List next year; interestingly, they will have to pay their own way this time around. The taxpayers will lose out on jobs, prestige, and also there will be strained relations with other countries. When Commonwealth countries break away, I am more than sure that HM will have steam coming out of her ears and I have no IDEA on how she was conned into doing this.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
June
Duchess

« Reply #65 on: April 26, 2011, 05:09:56 am »

What's that all about KF?  blink

I know some will deem me biased when I state this, but if Australia drops the monarchy, it will send shivers down the spines of the BRF. I've already stated my reasons ad nauseam so I won't do it again. It will be the wake up call they desperately need, IMO.

'Collison of the Century' indeed!  tehe

I'm even outraged that we have to pay for our PM (and her civil partner), the GG and her husband to travel in luxury to this circus, wedding when the PM is boasting about drastic budget cuts.  screaming  sauer  Angry

The other bonus for us becoming a republic is that we can ditch the useless, overpaid, overblown, over-pompous GG, IMO.  thumbsdown Apparently, she spends several hundred thousand dollars per year on flowers alone.  sauer And don't get me started on her wardrobe allowance and her living in the most expensive house in Sydney.  X-Mas_rolleyes

So, for Australia, there are hidden costs of the monarchy, which tend to be swept under the carpet.  Angry
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #66 on: April 26, 2011, 05:14:49 am »

Last year, Cameron announced that the Crown Estates would be reverted to the Crown and the RF would be taken off of the Civil List.

HM has literally signed the monarchy away and I hope that the spirits of her ancestors haunt her until the day she dies.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
June
Duchess

« Reply #67 on: April 26, 2011, 05:19:57 am »

I think they overshot the leniency with William after Diana died and I think Charles had his hands bound by reason of his infidelity and later marriage to Camilla.

This is a case of Grade A Opportunism on the part of the Midds, IMO and just unfortunate circumstances for everyone else. Though, yes, I have been critical of HM, and will continue to do so (see first point above).
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #68 on: April 26, 2011, 06:24:43 am »

I think June, in her desperation, is right. An advantage was at hand and it was taken.

Let's look, (I know) at The Facts:

Diana Died
Children are Adrift (YES, they were, without a mother.  I'm a mother, and I can say yes).
Charles does his best and waits....
Marries Camilla, the ultimate Goal.
Diana's memory still lives
The children are conflicted and, frankly, nobody sets them straight on what's what
So, they play and feel that the monarchy is a joke and, guess what?

It is now, and they will make it so, if allowed.  It is up to the Peope of the UK to decide what they want. 

I highly suggest reading the US Declaration of Independence.  Highly.

Y.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #69 on: April 26, 2011, 09:11:08 pm »

I totally agree, KF and others, HM has a blind spot when it comes to PW and a certain Middleton smelled it and took advantage.  That doesn't make it any less sad or wrong or not headed for a fatal collision.

What's really sad, to me, are the People of the UK who have to pay for the Collision of the Century ahead.

Well said.

[/URL]
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: