Royal Gossip
November 21, 2017, 06:13:19 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Details of the Royal Seal signed by HM The Queen approving the wedding  (Read 7136 times)
True Brit
Duchess

« Reply #40 on: April 22, 2011, 10:25:53 pm »

Berlin. Sadly I have to agree with you. This wedding is going to happen and nothing will stop it - short of some very serious National emergency.

As to the connection between St Catherine of Siena and Waity. There is no way she was named after this Saint - the Middletons are not known for their piety or their religious awareness. Just because she's ticked a box and gone through a sham of a confirmation ceremony she has no history of religious adherence. They - the palace keep trying to put a gloss on everything. I really do believe the reason they are getting married on April 29th is because it's Uncle Gary's birthday -he was born 29th April 1965.

However they are such fools they did not see the other connotations such as the Catholic St Catherine's dayl; the anniversary of Hitler's wedding and also that it is almost Walpurgis night and Beltane and a potent symbol of the occult calendar. This is in addition to the astrologers and tarot readers saying it isn't looking good.

Let's try and enjoy Easter and all its delights and look beyond April 29th after all a wedding does not make a marriage.  TCP painting easter egg

" Kate, Pippa and Carole Middleton seen at Manolo Blahnik today.. overheard asking if they carried shoes for cloven hooves. "
Raisie
Countess

« Reply #41 on: April 22, 2011, 10:36:51 pm »

Let's try and enjoy Easter and all its delights and look beyond April 29th after all a wedding does not make a marriage.  TCP painting easter egg
I can't be more agree with you on that,there are many weddings on the world (as in royals) but none give a guarantee that it will be a great marriage.We already saw with the danish royals,and yes girls enjoy easter   chill  easter-bunny

"Only do what your heart tells you."
- Princess Diana

‎"There is no civilization living today which did not originate in the work and effort of Monarchy"
danifaul
Countess

Sorry for the spelling errors..

« Reply #42 on: April 23, 2011, 12:37:59 am »

Was Kate even Anglican to begin with?  royalguard or is how Camilla

-'The ''Instrument of Consent'' features decorative artwork chosen by the artist to represent the groom and bride-to-be.'

i believe, Queen is Heavily influenced by his advisors-courtiers
Republicans disguised or counselors are stupid-fool  spy

-'A white lily represents St Catherine of Siena,'
maybe, consolidate ...alliance with the Catholics

'It reads: ''NOW KNOW YE that We have consented and do by these Presents signify Our Consent to the contracting of Matrimony between Our Most Dearly Beloved Grandson Prince William Arthur Philip Louis of Wales K.G. and Our Trusty and Well-beloved Catherine Elizabeth Middleton.''   snob
 bye

Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #43 on: April 23, 2011, 01:07:15 am »

i believe, Queen is Heavily influenced by his advisors-courtiers
Republicans disguised or counselors are stupid-fool

During the deaht of Diana, her council told her constantly to go down to London and see the people; she didn't to the point where they all threatened to resign and only then did she relent. I am more than sure that they have advised her until they have been blue in the face, so go figure, she might not have listened to anything they recommended to get William out of this mess. Chances are she's given in and I do'nt blame them, I blame HM.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #44 on: April 23, 2011, 11:27:12 pm »

KF?  I agree with you and I remember how stubborn HM seemed after Diana's death.  This is her responsibility to maintain control, as head of her family.  And she's blown it this time.  However, what choice did she have, when she herself was evidently surprised that PW had gone full-steam ahead on this?  If you propose to a woman in that circle, they're up for breach of promise/suit, no?

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #45 on: April 24, 2011, 03:30:59 am »

I think they can sue someone for that, but until William proposed and announced it publicly, I am more than sure that he owed her nothing, it was all conjecture. The only person who let this happen in the Palace was HM and HM alone. All she had to do is then announce, right away, that she had not been consulted and then ordered a suspension of the plans or engagement until she fully approved and while it would have caused shock, it would have put a stop to it. The Court has spent 24/7 working ot get to where they were on November 15, only to have William smash it one day later.

HM should have seen that William was being worn down, bullied, intimidated, pushed, harrassed, nonstop for so many years and did nothing. Any other person would have broken at some point and HM should have been swinging her purse and batting Kate out of the way. The Court likely told her until they were blue in the face that William was going to breka and what she needed to do, but HM wouldn't listen. I know we keep hearing about how she didn't want the job, but tough F****** luck for her on that. A lot of people don't want to work, but have to and not at jobs they truly want either. What a lovely document and wasted on Kate.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #46 on: April 24, 2011, 03:41:23 am »

I believe, and this is only my belief, that HM thinks and believes that others in the BRF feel and react the way that SHE does and anything outside of that perameter are unknown to her.  It's a lost and lonely place for the likes of Diana and, maybe, PW himself, but that seems to be the way She operates.  Anything less than supreme sacrifice is unknown to her.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #47 on: April 24, 2011, 03:58:44 am »

A lot of clearsighted people have that problem, but HM by now should have been more aware of that fact.

Yooper
Princess

« Reply #48 on: April 24, 2011, 04:00:17 am »

But, She isn't, KF.  She really isn't.  Of that, I have accepted.  I expect nothing of her anymore.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #49 on: April 24, 2011, 05:02:55 am »

Same here. What a failure of a monarch; I remember mentioning once that Elizabeth I presided over the monarchy at it's most powerful and HM has now presided over the monarchy as it's most weak. After this, either the dynasty will have to be replaced or the monarchy ended. I hope past monarchs torment HM in her sleep from here on out, it's no less than what she deserves. She didn't learn from Diana or Fergie, that she has the ability to paly hardball, that it needs to be done, but HM went along in life acting as if DIana's death was the end of her problems and she didn't do a lot of things she should have.

Seeing that lovely proclamation with the large seal goes to show that HM has 'carried on' to the grave of the Windsors. She, like her grandfather, worried more about image and PR than humanity, starting with when George V left the Romanovs to be butchered by the Bolsheviks, even AFTER the Government had already offered them asylum in Britain. The Windsors get it wrong all the stupid time. They interfere at all the wrong times and sit back and let things happen at all the wrong times. Slight social insults only work on people who are not as ruthless as the Midds.

HM was the only one who could have put a stop to this, she has that much goodwill and clout and she should have done so many things, starting with stripping the Duchess of York of her title right after the bribery scandal. All she had to do was that and the people would haev loved her for it; everyone has begged and begged and begged her to do so much and yet, HM jsut sits there in denial.

Yooper
Princess

« Reply #50 on: April 24, 2011, 05:18:57 am »

Her age should be considered.  At that tine in life, she should be allowed a certain forgiveness of view.  It's unfortunate but at that time in life the things we find important just aren't to her.  It's all kindness and distance to her. And they're playing her.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #51 on: April 24, 2011, 05:22:57 am »

True, but really, if she can't cope, Cahrles should be given the prerogative of Regent or co-ruler. He should be taking on a more significant role since HM is out of touch with these things.

Yooper
Princess

« Reply #52 on: April 24, 2011, 05:30:57 am »

Quite true, KF.  She deserves a time of rest and pray she does, but her sense of duty is in the way, for now.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #53 on: April 25, 2011, 07:14:28 am »

She failed with her family though; not just that Cahrles married Camilla, but she failed ot step in for her own sister, failed to protect her grandchildren from their parent's scandals, and failed to protect William and Harry, the carriers of her dynasty. Seeing that fabulously put together document is what makes me the sickest out of all of it with her signature and Official Seal. She didn't protect Charles from Philip's bullying and should not have sent him to Gordonstoun, but to Eton which was her first choice. This document giving her official approval is just the cherry on the cake of the failures that have piled up in her life. She reigned and has for up to sixty years made one mistake after another and went in the wrong direction.

June
Duchess

« Reply #54 on: April 25, 2011, 07:29:10 am »

That's true, IMO.

She can blame herself for the demise of the monarchy and her own legacy.

Just wait: when Waity is a colossal failure, which IMO is inevitable, the blame will revert to her and rightly so.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #55 on: April 25, 2011, 11:50:26 pm »

HM could have held out; she could have withheld consent, or ordered testing to ensure that Kate could have healthy children; now, two ways to stall or outright end the farce. If Kate had been found unable to bear children, it would have been a locked-in way to throw Kate to the wolves, no matter hwo bad the press, since bad press is only a temporary thing anyway. This could have been done months ago AND if Kate had problems with children, some sort of fertility issue, then the engagement would have to be canceled for that reason only. Then I am sure that William, after a few months to a year in seclusion on base with daily whippings, could have then proceeded to move on in life, this time more cautious about his actions.

Kate could have been paid off wtih a gag order and then no longer a problem.

HM is to blame for this and it's been her fault for some time now. She doesn't listen to the people and she doesn't listen to the courtiers and she likely doesn't listen to Charles either. This is the end result of all of that. This is the fault of HM and is the culmination of decades of neglect when it came to her Heir and her other family issues. So any things could have gone so differently and all over 'image' and what the press thinks. Not what is right, or smart, or strong, but 'image.' Now only four days until the beginning of the end and now HM will have to look at that culmination each day at the supper table when all of them sit down to eat. She'll look over accounts and see how much Kate is spending and look at the tabloids to see what the Middletons have been up to. She'll meet eligible ladies who William could have squired around to respectable places and mentally compare them with Kate. Day in and day out, it'll all be the same thing, all the time. When Kate starts trying to fix up aristos with James and Pippa, her courtiers will get more tight lipped and stiff around her and most likely many will resign.

Blame might revert to Kate, but HM could have stopped it, ordered William whipped, and KAte to Bedlam, but she didn't. She had the power, but she didn't.

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #56 on: April 26, 2011, 01:27:45 am »

Wow, KF  worship

This all could've been stopped when Wills didn't want to return to St Andrews because he was lonely and didn't quite like it there. When he was sent back, I believe he didn't give a damn and did whatever he felt like doing. HM and PC didn't intervene, thus the Midds filled the void that the BRF left. All of the boozing and partying and stumbling out of clubs, still HM and PC do nothing. I'd imagine that Wills felt his own family could care less what he was up to. It's really sad because so many thing could've prevented this mess.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #57 on: April 26, 2011, 03:38:30 am »

This all could've been stopped when Wills didn't want to return to St Andrews because he was lonely and didn't quite like it there.

Too bad the RF forced him back than face bad press; If he had been around aristocratic peers, I am sure that he wouldn't have been as messed up as he was at St. Andrews. The interfering press and a gutless royal family.

When he was sent back, I believe he didn't give a damn and did whatever he felt like doing.

I bet he felt abandoned and just quit holding himself together anymore.

Yooper
Princess

« Reply #58 on: April 26, 2011, 03:47:28 am »

KF, I adore you and your insights more than you know, but in this instance, I truly believe that HM was hit with two things.  One was that she truly believed that PW had some sense and Two that she was hit broadside with the engagement announcement and did what she does best...carry on.  She isn't going to hurt her 'beloved' grandson if he's firm in his heart and belief and I believe PW was....than.  Yes, she could have intercepted but would have alienated the ones she loves the most. I agree, she's a major player in leadership, but when it comes to the heart, she's basically just a grandmother.

Frankly, I'm more in line with placing a large part of the blame on Prince Charles.  This is his JOB to guide his son and has not been the greatest role model.  I wonder, I really do, at the advice he's given to PW.  In all fairness, William is doing the best as a gentleman that he thinks he can and he's gonna get burned and we can point fingers til hell freezes over, but, ultimately, his guidance was lacking, desperately lacking.  However, he's an adult and it's his own failure to deal with and, trust me, he will. 

But pointing fingers?  Waste of time.  Everybody's a 'player'.  But, in the end, only one man put the finger in that woman's hand.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #59 on: April 26, 2011, 04:03:43 am »

I'm more than sure that Charles owuld have, in 2007, just because Kate had the GALL to blame Charles, Charles would have been more than happy to send kate off ot Paris with a drunken chaffeur to take her shopping. However, since HM is a jellyfish, she won't let Charles and the court paly dirty if need be. As for HM, she should have seen something up when Kate started nailing Charles against the media wall or realized that over a near decade has passed and that William might be getting worn down. She didn't step in and she should have; ANYONE would have broken in time and William was alone.

IF Charles had stepped in, he would have gotten another round of media crucifixion and battering and I don't see how on earth he could have survived it. He's an old man who has been through enough.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: