Royal Gossip
April 25, 2019, 05:26:42 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Details of the Royal Seal signed by HM The Queen approving the wedding  (Read 8535 times)
Earth Angel
Countess

Can you imagine a time when the truth ran free ...

« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2011, 02:41:59 am »

^^^ No one did this intentionally?!  blink Wow, if that's the case, then they are even more confused & ignorant than I canfathom and the royals have no right being representatives of a church they do not understand inside and out!  wellduh

And yes pyrenees, the Anglican Church, under Henry XIII, was a Catholic church, just not Roman Catholic or under the auspices of the Vatican. It was during Edward and Elizabeth I that the protestant reforms took hold. However, the religion has been a farce from the get go, imo. ...

I've never understood how a country could arrogantly decide to have a designer belief system, as an off shoot of a deeply rooted, widely accepted cultural norm. The entire battle between Catholics and Protestants, throughout history, and the persecutions that took place were simply ignorant attempts to assert power & control over people's hearts and minds. All because Henry XIII, Luther, and their followers had egos bigger than their heads! No one, absolutely no one, can logically argue they were true messengers of God! Rather they were political reformists whom saw no separation of church and state. And as a result, the C of E is in many ways a closet Catholic institution that continues being prejudice against its very origins! Messed Up and only getting more confusing with this newest divisive "return to Rome". ...   
« Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 02:51:27 am by Earth Angel » Logged

"The searching-out and thorough investigation of truth ought to be the primary study of man." ~ Cicero
"The way to gain a good reputation, is to endeavor to be what you desire to appear" ~ Socrates
"During times of universal deceit telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act". ~ George Orwell
"On the road from the City of Skepticism, I had to pass through the Valley of Ambiguity". ~ Adam Smith

*All posts are my opinion, based on what I know to be true at the time of the post, unless otherwise specified. All intents and purposes are free; no ill will or maliciousness involved*
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2011, 02:46:12 am »

Wow, bad quoting there, Yoop.

They CAN'T have done it intentionally.  Nobody's that big a dope or unaware of the Vatican.  HM surely knows how to READ!

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Earth Angel
Countess

« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2011, 02:56:25 am »

^^^ No one did this intentionally?!  blink Wow, if that's the case, then they are even more confused & ignorant than I canfathom and the royals have no right being representatives of a church they do not understand inside and out!  wellduh

And yes pyrenees, the Anglican Church, under Henry XIII, was a Catholic church, just not Roman Catholic or under the auspices of the Vatican. It was during Edward and Elizabeth I that the protestant reforms took hold. However, the religion has been a farce from the get go, imo. ...

I've never understood how a country could arrogantly decide to have a designer belief system, as an off shoot of a deeply rooted, widely accepted cultural norm. The entire battle between Catholics and Protestants, throughout history, and the persecutions that took place were simply ignorant attempts to assert power & control over people's hearts and minds. All because Henry XIII, Luther, and their followers had egos bigger than their heads! No one, absolutely no one, can logically argue they were true messengers of God! Rather they were political reformists whom saw no separation of church and state. And as a result, the C of E is in many ways a closet Catholic institution that continues being prejudice against its very origins! Messed Up and only getting more confusing with this newest divisive "return to Rome". ...  

I should have probably mentioned John Knox and the other idiots whom arrogantly persuaded others to follow their lead. Don't get me wrong, I'm not necessarily a believer of papal infallibility, however, I'm not arrogantly going to start my own church and make peope conform to my views. And I probably know a hell of a lot more about theology than those men did. These men I refer to were beyond mentally ill and narcissistic, imo. Rather, they were very dangerous and obviously destructive to their fellow (wo)man. ...

I wouldn't be surprised if the St. James bible translation was done in such a way that James used it to avenge his mother's death. It is known that there are variations from other English translations in the St. James version and I'm wondering if important & sacred text was "mysteriously" lost in translation. The art of semantics isn't only for "witches."  ...
« Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 03:03:16 am by Earth Angel » Logged

"The searching-out and thorough investigation of truth ought to be the primary study of man." ~ Cicero
"The way to gain a good reputation, is to endeavor to be what you desire to appear" ~ Socrates
"During times of universal deceit telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act". ~ George Orwell
"On the road from the City of Skepticism, I had to pass through the Valley of Ambiguity". ~ Adam Smith

*All posts are my opinion, based on what I know to be true at the time of the post, unless otherwise specified. All intents and purposes are free; no ill will or maliciousness involved*
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2011, 03:17:03 am »

What I still don't understand, EA, is why even bring St. Catherine into it?  Surely, the Catholics in the UK understand and the Vatican does and even the Archbishop should.  Why do it?  It's an insult and such a huge issue with probably one of the largest groups of religious peoples on the earth?

And, btw, don't get me started on Martin Luther.  'Nuther fight.  'Nuther day.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Earth Angel
Countess

« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2011, 03:33:41 am »

^^^  hug The only conclusions I have are:

1.) Kate is a closet Catholic 
OR
2.) they are playing people for fools, being fools themselves.

Anyway I look at it, the inclusion of St. Catherine is misguided & wrong and cannot be justified in the current religio-political climate of the UK. It's an insult and I am offended along with you. For a church that believes in scriptural interpretations via hermeneutics, they sure did put alot of faith in a minority of men with political agendas and impure hearts. This too is probably a decision based on a misinterpretation, due to arrogance.
And after all this time, nothing has changed for the C of E, imo. They institution is still upholding illogical cultural mores and making impure decisions that influence unwitting fanatics. I gotta believe its because those making the decisions don't know their ego from their ...

It's repulsive and unthinkable in this day and age of information sharing and availability. They may be in the dark, but they can't keep others from becoming enlightened. ...

I'm done with my intellectual rant now Y. so we can save Luther for another day, in another thread, most appropriate in the philosophy one! I'm done caring about the mess these two are making and I'm glad I don't have to clean it up.  Kiss 

Yooper
Princess

« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2011, 03:41:14 am »

Thank you, EA, and yes, I would like to continue this discussion on another day when I am not so beaten and weary with this particular subject.  I feel abused somehow by this and it's weird to say, but it's true, you can behave however you like, but to take what I believe in and make it suit your 'purpose' is an invasion of the spirit and almost unforgivable.

Sorry, but that's how strongly I feel about this.  Even if I were not a practicing Catholic (and I ain't that hot), on my grandmother's grave, they have to answer for this.  She went to Church every day.  Again, allow me to let that sink in.....Every.  Day.  Of her life.  I inherited her favorite rosary beads and communion book with all the holy days that is made of ivory.  People don't understand.  This isn't something you can throw on and off like a piece of jewelry.   

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2011, 04:40:31 am »

I feel like a little something has died inside of me; HM has literally broken and given her approval over this. Her.Official.Approval. It's unreal and I have no idea on how she will be able to die in peace and face her ancestors or her Maker.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Earl Grey
courtier

Last hope for the Windsors: Anne for Queen!

« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2011, 05:07:20 am »

Don't forget HM is in her 80s  with all and sundry saying how out of touch she is. Sh has seen he marriages of 3 of her 4 children fail. I think she has given up and believes William should make his own mistakes.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 05:09:33 am by Earl Grey » Logged

Sometimes it takes a little child to say what we have all been thinking
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2011, 05:10:02 am »

But this isn't a mistake. I sincerely believe that all the things she's done to make her so infallible is the reason, that for this moment, that hse intervene and then fight the good fight for her grandson, no matter what the stupid tabloid press thinks.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Lanvin Pearls
Countess

« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2011, 06:31:49 am »

I feel like a little something has died inside of me; HM has literally broken and given her approval over this. Her.Official.Approval. It's unreal and I have no idea on how she will be able to die in peace and face her ancestors or her Maker.

KF  -  Well said. I am shocked. Maybe HM is smarter than we think and has something really BIG up her ruffled sleeve ? If not, well, then she is pretty useles IMHO.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2011, 06:39:29 am »

She would have to have something pretty immense at this late hour; to me, this seal and the document and that lovely box show the world that she approves of it. I'm just utterly shocked; this is more than just protocol or programming, this is a total shut down of the thought process. I am feeling like a dream has taken another step towards death and now it's close to the end.

Lanvin Pearls
Countess

« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2011, 06:46:44 am »

KF  -  Not sure.  But I hope HM has guts. She seems pretty damn cold to me. IMHO !!
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #32 on: April 22, 2011, 06:50:27 am »

If she's going to do it, she better do it, like, now. Now before the weekend is out and if not, if there is no "Easter Surprise," then I'm giving up. The only other out is if William doesn't show up at the church, but instead pleads for asylum in a foreign country or commits himself.

Lanvin Pearls
Countess

« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2011, 07:02:15 am »

KF  -  Why does this document shock you so much ? (it was signed Feb, 9th).  I thought HM HAD to approve or disapprove AND she did approve BUT is there anything new that bothers you (besides St. Catherine ) ?  I mean, is this really a big whoop ?   (sorry, everybody, I must sound really naive or unknowedgeable about these royal documents !)

Pls 'splain.  (sorry Yooper to copy.. BUT imitation is the highest form of LOVING YOU !  lips)
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #34 on: April 22, 2011, 07:25:27 am »

It's just seeing it, in an official document, it's bringing home the reality of it. I, along with many, thought that something would come up and then it owuld be called off, preferably something horribly scandalous.

Then seeing the lovely proclamation with the large official seal of the monarch, that too. I mean, HM has effectively fallen into line with this horror. HM might have guts, but this is so not helping. She's supposedly banned the Midds, then flip flopped, it's so inconsistent. The St. Catherine isn't bugging so much as this for some reason, because it means she is offcially accepted as a member of the RF now, it's irrevocable.

Yooper
Princess

« Reply #35 on: April 22, 2011, 09:25:07 am »

It's really simple.  Goof up your life all you want, but don't drag people's religion into it and that's what they've done and will be held accountable for it.  (I hope).  If not, then we are a people of faithlessness.  And that I do NOT believe.  While WK is shopping for her latest outfit, there are people on their knees, rosaries in hand, praying for the dead in countless countries and they have no idea what this woman is about, nor do they care.  Guess who did? 

Diana.

Wake the F#ck up, William.

Lanvin Pearls
Countess

« Reply #36 on: April 22, 2011, 08:18:17 pm »

KF  - Thank you for explaining more. I totally understand now and I am so shocked, too, that KUG is so accepted into that BRF. I just have to chock it up to PC, HM, PP being APATHETIC or IMHO insane , IMHO, yes they are FAR GONE , mentally !! 

WHAT do those alledgedly EVIL Midds have on PW and the BRF huh? OMG it must be a doozie.

KF   -    Hi :lips:Can I ask you another question ? IF (and she did) MH accepted KUGLY and did this document (which points to acceptance and more, like LOVING KM ??) , THEN HOW DO WE EXPLAIN ALL THE FOLLOWING:

1. All of the wedding disses/downgrades (by HM).

2. NO pic of KUGLY with HM (if HM truly accepts wholeheartedly, wouldn't she squire KM around with photo ops, tea, and other DISPLAYS of TRUE acceptance and approval for KM ?)

Good thinking, right ??
Lanvin Pearls
Countess

« Reply #37 on: April 22, 2011, 08:58:15 pm »

KF  -  typo above and I could not modify. (I meant HM, not MH). ^
berlin
Countess

« Reply #38 on: April 22, 2011, 09:32:22 pm »

It's time to get realistic and realize that this wedding is going to happen.  I don't see how anyone could actually think something would come up to stop this wedding.  There's no reason to get your hopes up like that.  Get real and focus on the future.

This is tradition.  The Queen did this for Diana and Camilla as well, I'm sure, for other royal brides.  It's still unfathomable that the Queen gave approval to Camilla's (illegal) marriage.  
Lanvin Pearls
Countess

« Reply #39 on: April 22, 2011, 10:10:37 pm »

Berlin   -  Hi..  It is still HIGHLY ODD. ALL of it. Every aspect. Plus, IMHO, Camilla should have approval over KUGLY 1,000,000 times over.

Yes, this joke will go on. And, most likely, misery will continue and grow for KUG & WUG  (and mother CUGLY) . But Camilla seems to conduct herself very well and is a hard worker with a decent past (OK except the "affair", but THAT took 2, and also the fact that mistresses are indeed a part of the RFs). JMHO.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: