Royal Gossip
April 23, 2019, 11:50:54 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vatican makes first concession on condom use  (Read 1222 times)
Wombat
Baroness

Harry's got a big gun..

« on: November 22, 2010, 05:03:32 am »

Vatican makes first concession on condom use  - SMH
In a surprise statement that has been welcomed by Catholic reformers, the Pope said that condom use can be justified in some cases to help stop the spread of HIV/AIDS
This is a wonderful step forward for the Catholic church!

When forced, one is permitted to choose “the lesser of two evils.” thumbsup

Kate Middleton "a diabolical creature. A plastic bag blowing through the streets has more personality"
The Chocolate Princess
Administrator

A chocolate a day keeps the doctor away!

« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2010, 06:18:07 am »

Finally something. Of course I support the vaticans opinion to only have sex with your husband (or longtime partner IMO) But the people in Africa are different. There are whole cities full of children and old retired people. The rest died of HIV. I heard when they held the World Cup in South Africa that every 25 seconds a woman gets raped there and that there was only one third on women there who hasn't been raped. This was so horrible I did not want to ever go there and support them with my money.
----------
I am a protestant so don't bash me for my lack of knowledge here hide

So, condoms are forbidden, but what about masturbation?? royalguard
Technically a woman would be allowed to masturbate and a man not, taking the Vaticans point of view here. tehe Because if a man **** they he will "kill" hundreds of thousands of sperms -which could have been potential babies. But if a woman masturbates then she "only" has fun. No harm done. Just an impulse in her nerves from her  va-jay-jay to her brain.  X-Mas_rolleyes easter-wink Am I correct?

easter-lol
« Last Edit: November 22, 2010, 06:29:59 am by The Chocolate Princess » Logged

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2010, 08:03:39 am »

easter-lol
TCP what a thing to think about at 6 30 in the morning!
You little naughty lady, you!  easter-lol hall-whistle easter-wink

But I agree, it's good they finally got it in their thick gray skulls that sex doesn't only happen between man and wife!

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
The Alley Cat...
courtier

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2010, 04:31:56 am »

Finally something. Of course I support the Vatican's opinion to only have sex with your husband (or longtime partner IMO) But the people in Africa are different. There are whole cities full of children and old retired people. The rest died of HIV. I heard when they held the World Cup in South Africa that every 25 seconds a woman gets raped there and that there was only one third on women there who hasn't been raped. This was so horrible I did not want to ever go there and support them with my money.
----------
I am a protestant so don't bash me for my lack of knowledge here hide

So, condoms are forbidden, but what about masturbation?? royalguard
Technically a woman would be allowed to masturbate and a man not, taking the Vatican's point of view here. tehe Because if a man **** they he will "kill" hundreds of thousands of sperms -which could have been potential babies. But if a woman masturbates then she "only" has fun. No harm done. Just an impulse in her nerves from her  va-jay-jay to her brain.  X-Mas_rolleyes easter-wink Am I correct?

easter-lol

Condoms: forbidden
Masturbation: Forbidden for both men and women
Birth-Control: Forbidden
Fantasies: Forbidden

Does this little Catholic care about what a bunch of old grumps wearing red robes say what I do or don't do with my body?  Nope.  God understands.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: