Royal Gossip
November 21, 2017, 06:15:16 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: After marriage, William and Kate will live on an island  (Read 2937 times)
Fernanda Nunes
Baroness

« on: April 21, 2011, 01:40:38 pm »

http://gente.ig.com.br/casamentoreal/apos+casamento+william+e+kate+viverao+em+uma+ilha/n1300092739400.html

Translation:
After marriage, William and Kate will live on an island
North coast of Wales will host the residence of pigeons
Prince William and Kate Middleton have already decided where they will live after the exchange of rings. The couple, who goes to the altar in the next 29 days, will go live on Anglesey, an island off the north coast of Wales in the UK, which has 70 million people and thousands of sheep.

The groom already knows the island, it is there that works as a researcher at the air base. It was there that the Prince also spent his last Christmas party, far from Kate, who decided to spend the holiday season with their parents and siblings.

Since the name of the new residents was announced, tourism grew by 20% there. Despite the great movement, the residents believe that is not ideal to use the couple's name to promote themselves. Both avoiding local gossip. The only stories, meanwhile, was that the bride had been seen walking into a supermarket and the prince, buying a hot dog.

Motto for the year 2017: "Saying with a loud voice, Have fear of God and give him glory; because the hour of his judging is come; and give worship to him who made heaven and earth and the sea and the fountains of water." (AP 14:7).
http://icmaranata.pt/index.php - Portugal www.igrejacristamaranata.org.br, www.icm.org.br, http://radiomaanaim.com.br/v1/ - Brazil
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2011, 06:13:25 pm »

Yeah she's going to love being a homemaker far away from the spotlight and just sit around knitting and peeling potatoes while hubby plays helicoper man.Wait for the leaks how she's so bored there and wants to do humanitarian work but big Willie won't let her go out into the world by herself she's trapped*cries*.

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2011, 06:29:24 pm »

Shouldn't Tweedledum and Tweedledee be out doing duties and earning their keep? Shouldn't they be taking the load off of Philip and HM instead of lazing around on an island doing nothing? They aren't a couple trustafarians and he has his work to do; touring, engagements, receptions, balls, none of which are particularly taxing to do. It's not like dressing in couture and wearing jewels is such a martyrdom.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
benign
Duchess

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2011, 07:15:58 pm »

Kate going to live in Wales  laugh laugh  She likes the spotlight and Wales is not exactly a happening place...
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2011, 07:55:12 pm »

Well, she'll have to because William will be the one calling the shots, not her. She has no clout and she has no reason to be in London if she isn't going to work and hold her own; if I were her, I would not want to be left alone with the courtiers. Imagine waking up to the faces of the people she has spent the last decade slandering nonstop in the press.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Spitfire
Countess

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2011, 08:59:35 pm »

Anglesey does not have 70 million - that's more the UK combined.  It would help if these translations are transcribed correctly - at present, they are giving an erroneous impression in all manner of things...

KM will be a junior Officer's wife - she may be royal by marriage and her husband by birth, but in the pecking order of the RAF, William is merely a Flight Lieutenant.  On a RAF base, Kate, whether she likes it or not, will be subordinate to the Station Commander's wife.  If she doesn't like it, then tough!

The ghost of Frances Winchcombe is finding a new house to haunt.  She has reportedly said: "Carole Middleton scares me to death..."
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2011, 11:01:10 pm »

On a RAF base, Kate, whether she likes it or not, will be subordinate to the Station Commander's wife.  If she doesn't like it, then tough!

This may go down on flames, but this itself will be funny to read about; Kate tangling with the Station Commander's wife about precedence and standing.

Yooper
Princess

« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2011, 11:07:36 pm »

Can they go and live on an island where we'd never have to see them, hear about them or remember them, ever???  Huh?  Pleeeeez?   Somewhere near the south pole, perhaps.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2011, 11:12:42 pm »

Why can't they get to work? It's not like Kate has had such an exhausting career life that she would have earned a respite from a demanding schedule.

Kezza
Baroness

« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2011, 12:53:51 am »

I dont think they will IMO. I think she will be living where they can keep and eye on her... :Carol: I dont think William spends a lot of time at this so called cottage in Wales anyway. I think all this talk is nothing but spin.

You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, which doesn't say much for you.

Yooper
Princess

« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2011, 12:58:45 am »

I'm with you, Kezza.  I absolutely believe that the Plan is for those two to settle in next door to grandma and clan at BP or wherever and start getting their act together and working.  No wonder they're nervous about getting married.  They're two of the laziest, most indulged public figures I've ever seen.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2011, 10:34:21 pm »

They will be living on an island no really?!   noway
Last time I checked the whole of Britain was an effing island! wellduh (maybe Will's can give you a few pointers, it's his field of uni grad after all!)
God what a stupid title!  X-Mas_rolleyes
I wont even bother reading the thing!

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: