Royal Gossip
December 15, 2017, 11:56:50 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: KM to be given counseling to avoid depression  (Read 3769 times)
benign
Duchess

« on: November 22, 2010, 01:58:42 am »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1331790/Kate-given-counselling-Bride-lessons-prepare-royal-life.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Kate Middleton is receiving ‘counselling’ sessions to prepare her for royal life and help her cope with a husband who must put crown and country before his wife, sources have told the Mail. Prince William’s fiancee is also understood to be receiving lessons in etiquette and protocol in the complex and archaic workings of the Royal Family. As part of carefully-laid plans initiated by Prince William, she will have 'training sessions' to avoid the depression and isolation felt by Princess Diana, who felt abandoned and unloved by Charles within months of their wedding.
- creepy creepy creepy creeepy....
Kezza
Baroness

« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2010, 02:24:17 am »

bored3 The press is hoping the union fails I can see it.

You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, which doesn't say much for you.

Varya
Super Moderator

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2010, 02:32:29 am »

Honestly I don't have any pity for her if she gets in over her head. She had almost a decade to get used to his world, if she gets "depressed" because she actually has to WORK, then boo freakin hoo! X-Mas_rolleyes

Quotes about Waity/Waste-y Katie:
On Kate's so called career and work ethic; a coworker from Jigsaw when Kate was working said this: "A fellow staff member said: "Kate is a nice enough girl but she was never what you might call committed to the job.She never worked full-time and appeared to take an inordinate amount of time off to go jetting round the world with her boyfriend."
Kezza
Baroness

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2010, 02:48:41 am »

I dont think if things dont work out for Kate that she will have the public sympathy the same way Diana had it. Because I think people would say that she has been around him for 8 years, so she should know what she is getting with William, plus she should of known better than to take Diana's ring as her own.

You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, which doesn't say much for you.

Wombat
Baroness

Harry's got a big gun..

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2010, 03:41:32 am »

‘Kate is so nervous she is having counselling organised by the Royal Family to help her, not just in etiquette but in the coping process of William having something else much more important than his future wife. This is his country and his loyalty to it, as well as his need to help disadvantaged people across the globe.----‘Kate, as a new and vulnerable bride, is deemed to need a lot of help with that. The royals are desperate not to have another downward spiral of a marriage and they feel Kate has very vulnerable and soft spots. Apparently she was destroyed when William broke up with her (in 2007).'
Biatch wanna toughen up!

If she's needing counselling now what's she going to be like when the pressures really on? hall-whistle

Kate Middleton "a diabolical creature. A plastic bag blowing through the streets has more personality"
The Alley Cat...
courtier

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2010, 04:58:16 am »

Remember the saying "You've made your bed, now lay in it."  Theirs is the messiest, most crowded, and volatile that I know.  If Kate needs antidepressants then that's her fault.  She knew what she was getting herself into.  She wouldn't take William back without it!  It's her wish and it's coming true.
Wombat
Baroness

Harry's got a big gun..

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2010, 05:05:51 am »

The fact is if William was as dedicated to Kate as the media make us believe there'd be no reason for counselling. The reason is that Kate probably knows deep down that a leopard doesn't change his spots. If he treats you like a doormat and you allow him to pre-engagement/wedding then there's a good chance he will continue to do so. I can also see Wills subscribing to his fathers doctrine of "not wanting to be the only Prince of Wales not to have a mistress". Food for thought Katikins! Spooky-bat

Kate Middleton "a diabolical creature. A plastic bag blowing through the streets has more personality"
The Chocolate Princess
Administrator

A chocolate a day keeps the doctor away!

« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2010, 05:47:45 am »

I think this is a no-story bored3
of course Kate is given etikette lessons -(GOD KNOWS SHE NEEDS IT Shocked) To make the article sound more interesting they added the Diana and depression factor hall-Spell-check I think Waity and William are both totally happy at the moment and there won't be any shrink involved until marriage. Sophie is great though, she would be a god family friend and will welcome Kate warmly into the family. But if it's true that they have met??-Don't know.

princess_elena
gossip insider

« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2010, 08:02:17 am »

Hehehe, counseling? Why she needs it? such a  baby

Please...like many members here said she knows what she is sign for. Regarding Diana "to avoid the depression and isolation felt by Princess Diana"- well Queen Mother was tried to help her pre-marrige and after that but at that time she was quite old and for God sake Diana was young.  Kaitey is 28 years old woman, she should have self-confidence. I hope PW know what he's doing.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2010, 08:06:35 am by princess_elena » Logged
MOSAIC
Duchess

« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2010, 09:50:23 am »

IMO I think the foundations are being laid for a future pitch of "poor me, can't work, I never expected all this etc etc"
kahena
courtier

« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2010, 10:28:44 am »

^Couldn't say better ! And it's only the beginning... My God, what have we done to deserve this ?  :eyes:

~please don't quote the whole post above yours~
« Last Edit: November 22, 2010, 10:42:06 am by The Chocolate Princess » Logged

"For money has been the ruin of many and has misled the minds of Kings". (Ecclesiacticus 8, Verse 2)

"The LORD God said to the serpent, "Because you have done this, Cursed are you more than all cattle, And more than every beast of the field; On your belly you will go, And dust you will eat All the days of your life; And I will put enmity Between you and the woman, And between your seed and her seed; He shall bruise you on the head, And you shall bruise him on the heel."
(Genesis 3:15 )
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2010, 03:19:20 pm »

Kate is so nervous she is having counselling organised by the Royal Family to help her, not just in etiquette but in the coping process of William having something else much more important than his future wife

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1331790/Kate-Middleton-given-counselling-avoid-depression-Kings-wife.html#ixzz161aIuJVC

Kate --->  hiss

Kate, as a new and vulnerable bride, is deemed to need a lot of help with that.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1331790/Kate-Middleton-given-counselling-avoid-depression-Kings-wife.html#ixzz161b9UARf

Kate has very vulnerable and soft spots. Apparently she was destroyed when William broke up with her (in 2007).'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1331790/Kate-Middleton-given-counselling-avoid-depression-Kings-wife.html#ixzz161bITogy

They are just out and out saying she is a nervous wreck

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2010, 04:34:46 pm »

What on EARTH is she thinking if she needs therapy now? For waht? If she has some underlying issues, shouldn't these be taken care of BEFORE an engagement? You don't go into ANY marriage with any underlying, unresolved issues. You don't get help before you get married!

coping process of William having something else much more important than his future wife

Welcome to William's station in life Kate, the men have responsiblities and obligations that take up their time and the women are supposed to have live sof their own to get on with it. Seh wanted Mr. Fortune 500, welcome to his world and standards. Men at his level have duties and obligations that they want and have to meet.

Honestly I don't have any pity for her if she gets in over her head. She had almost a decade to get used to his world, if she gets "depressed" because she actually has to WORK, then boo freakin hoo! X-Mas_rolleyes

If she, theoretically, is coping badly, I think it's because she is now facing restrictions on her movements, dealing with a Palace staff that is now having to get a fully grown woman up to speed, plus she is likely untrained to behave properly in a Palace environment, not just manners (which I'm sure are atrocious), but also that she is completely unable to handle any responsibility.

Kate, as a new and vulnerable bride, is deemed to need a lot of help with that. The royals are desperate not to have another downward spiral of a marriage and they feel Kate has very vulnerable and soft spots. Apparently she was destroyed when William broke up with her

Well, she has nuderlying issues that need ot be addressed. And she isn't new and vulnerable, that went out the window when she modeled lingerie. I suppose now that she's in the Palace, she's putting on airs of virginal intimidation and fear. Pretending to be shipped in from a convent and being bullied by the meanie courtiers.

well Queen Mother was tried to help her pre-marrige and after that but at that time she was quite old and for God sake Diana was young.  Kaitey is 28 years old woman, she should have self-confidence.

28 and traveled all over the world, traveled to the jet set, clubbing, lingerie, etc. This is no flower unused to the "world" so to speak.

On the bright side, if easter-James does set in, then we get to sit back and enjoy the schadenfreude.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: