Royal Gossip
November 21, 2017, 06:09:39 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Soldier falls from the horse during a dress rehearsal for the wedding of Prince  (Read 3967 times)
Fernanda Nunes
Baroness

« on: April 19, 2011, 11:37:37 pm »

http://g1.globo.com/casamento-do-principe-william/noticia/2011/04/soldado-cai-do-cavalo-durante-ensaio-para-casamento-do-principe-william.html

Translation:
 Soldier falls from the horse during a dress rehearsal for the wedding of Prince William
 150 members of the regiment assembled train to accompany the royal family.
 Until the long mane of horses are standardized for the ceremony.

A member of the British royal cavalry horse fell during a rehearsal for the wedding ceremony of Prince William with Kate Middleton, on Thursday (14), says the English tabloid the Daily Mail.

Holding his red helmet, the soldier marched back to barracks after falling from his horse black in Hyde Park.

Officials are inspecting the 150 soldiers who will accompany the couple and the royal family during the journey from Westminster Abbey to Buckingham Palace.

Every detail of mounted cavalry regiment is being real careful for everything to be perfect during the ceremony - the soldiers' boots until the length of the mane of horses.

If the weather is good on April 29, the color of the royal cavalry uniform can make new colors.

Members of the mounted regiment, which are known to use shiny plaques on his chest, feathered helmets and gleaming boots, white pants with paint their emulsion to make them extra-bright.

Motto for the year 2017: "Saying with a loud voice, Have fear of God and give him glory; because the hour of his judging is come; and give worship to him who made heaven and earth and the sea and the fountains of water." (AP 14:7).
http://icmaranata.pt/index.php - Portugal www.igrejacristamaranata.org.br, www.icm.org.br, http://radiomaanaim.com.br/v1/ - Brazil
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2011, 12:08:20 am »

Now all that's left is for a drop of blood to hit the wedding dress.  Keep it up Karma, you're doing great!  And you're giving me great ideas for a scary bedtime story.  Yeah!

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Lanvin Pearls
Countess

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2011, 12:28:55 am »

Now all that's left is for a drop of blood to hit the wedding dress.  Keep it up Karma, you're doing great!  And you're giving me great ideas for a scary bedtime story.  Yeah!

Yooper  -   Ha ! Together we shall write the newest "Fairytale" !  laugh

What, my dear, is the OPPOSITE of riding off into the sunset ??   laugh
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2011, 12:32:23 am »

We totally should.  This show's got nothing on Frankenstein or Bluebeard.

As for the sunset ending, they could just walk until their crowns float.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Lanvin Pearls
Countess

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2011, 12:45:24 am »

^  "walk until their crowns float"

OMG I am LOVING it ! Or..they could just walk until their crowns melt ?? (too sick ?) .

To stay on topic, I think it is REALLY SH*TTY what happened to that poor man ! Perhaps he should look into suing ??
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2011, 12:54:59 am »

Sue?  I would.  I'd say Ma Kettle poked my horse with a pin from one of her dresses that took someone three million man hours to make, but she threw it in the gutter.

June
Duchess

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2011, 08:09:30 am »

tehe  laugh  rofl  lols

I can't help it, but I just cannot shake the feeling that this wedding is going to be a fiasco.  Lips Sealed  hide
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2011, 09:07:08 am »

She's such a bad influence even her bodyguard her husband died.  hide

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
June
Duchess

« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2011, 09:17:51 am »

OMG - this woman is a JINX!  runforhills

Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2011, 07:51:33 pm »

Each person the Midds go near, specifically Kate, she and all else end up in some miserable mess.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Princess Alucard
Countess

« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2011, 09:11:08 pm »

stop Stop the middlejinxs!!  I wonder what will happen when thye get closer to the RF , does that mean William will get hurt after the I do's?

Nov. 16, 2010.... Hell froze over *plays in the snow*

Earth Angel
Countess

Can you imagine a time when the truth ran free ...

« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2011, 10:08:25 pm »

This article brought a famous quote to mind: "Look to your consciences and remember that the theatre of the world is wider than the realm of England".

That karma's a b*tch!  sigh

« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 10:10:49 pm by Earth Angel » Logged

"The searching-out and thorough investigation of truth ought to be the primary study of man." ~ Cicero
"The way to gain a good reputation, is to endeavor to be what you desire to appear" ~ Socrates
"During times of universal deceit telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act". ~ George Orwell
"On the road from the City of Skepticism, I had to pass through the Valley of Ambiguity". ~ Adam Smith

*All posts are my opinion, based on what I know to be true at the time of the post, unless otherwise specified. All intents and purposes are free; no ill will or maliciousness involved*
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2011, 10:16:03 pm »

She's such a bad influence even her bodyguard her husband died.  hide

You know, since the engagement, the RF has had one worse mess after another.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2011, 11:03:58 pm »

It wouldn't surprise me IMO if PP just tipped over one night and be gone.Or something weird happens to one of the other Royals with that Middleton influence now all around them.  Lips Sealed

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2011, 12:07:38 am »

If Philip goes, HM won't last the year, you can bet on that. She can't live without Philip, as much as others might resent him.

Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2011, 11:05:15 am »

IMO that's exactly what the Midds and press want.They are not just happy that Lazy will be Royal no they want the really high position now, to get that useless woman on the throne.They don't see Charles is next  I guess they think it'll be easier for them to get him out of the way and Camilla.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2011, 06:25:13 pm »

^^^^If that happens, I sincerely believe that the UK will erupt into chaos; HM and Charles have been stable influences and the UK is tied to the monarchy and getting rid of it is no easy thing. Kate as Queen would make so many sick and I honestly don't think the stupid press understand the implications of a disrupted succession and HM's death.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: