Royal Gossip
November 21, 2017, 06:13:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Worst Moment from William/Kate Movie  (Read 1880 times)
Yooper
Princess

« on: April 19, 2011, 07:49:04 am »

http://gawker.com/#!5793377/heres-the-worst-moment-from-lifetimes-william--kate-movie

To Mods - the other info on the movie was in this category.  Sorry if in wrong place.  Crumb, you may have to cut/paste.  Another apology.  Gawker's driving me nuts these days.

Trust me, this is good for a laugh.

Y.

« Last Edit: April 19, 2011, 07:52:13 am by Yooper » Logged

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2011, 08:28:32 am »

Sorry I.just..I just can't watch that drivel! 'gag'
Even the standstill made me  ick it's soo tacky!
it's so cheesy it's cringe worthy, I bet Harry and all the others are laughing their asses of when they see this!  laugh
I would sink through the floor from embarrassment if that movie were about me!  Embarrassed

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2011, 08:33:37 am »

Oh, I totally agree.  I had to stop it halfway through because it was so awful. Boy, did I have a laugh at their expense, tho!  laugh laugh But, it's a little bit of karma and I hope PW's friends rip him up for this one.  Cheesy to the extreme, but hasn't this whole thing been just that?  Art imitating life and all of that nonsense?

Can you imagine a movie of this kind being made for PC/PD (that Lifetime movie was pretty bad, but not this bad) or HM/PP?  Or even PC/Camilla?  Or M/M Obama?! Nope.  These two have 'the stink' on them and it's stuck.

I wonder what the ratings were.  Gotta check that out.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Byechoc
Countess

Nothing happens by accident. everything was a ....

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2011, 09:56:23 am »

Shocked and there are people that are skoked because the letizia and filipe movie is bad   huh

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
Duchess Georgiana
courtier

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2011, 11:31:13 am »

I recall back in 1982 when I watched a terrible CBS TV movie called "The Royal Romance of Charles and Diana". Then they had a sequel. Then came "Charles and Diana, Unhappily Ever After". They were really bad. There was another movie about Sarah Ferguson and Prince Andrew in 1992 (Fergie & Andrew: Behind the Palace Doors), which was okay.
Dahlia
Baroness

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2011, 04:39:06 pm »

I couldn´t watch it. Too much.
I saw the trailer in German TV and the wannabe "I´m a strong woman and couldn´t care less about his title and all other girls are blond blabla" made me laugh.  rofl
Queenbee
courtier

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2011, 08:11:56 pm »

notice they always point out that William crawls back to Kate .They are making him lick her boots public ally

Yooper
Princess

« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2011, 09:13:54 pm »

Does PW even sing? Nobody watched it from the numbers I've heard. Gotta check Variety and see.

Byechoc
Countess

Nothing happens by accident. everything was a ....

« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2011, 10:52:36 pm »

^But the problem is that they say that it's true  :(

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2011, 10:56:57 pm »

Naaah, people are laughing at it and its accuracy, Byechoc.  It's Lifetime, not PBS.  I heard one guy on the radio say that this godawful movie made the Princess Di/PC love story look like A Lion in Winter by comparison.  Trust me, people know what this network's all about.  But, the laughing has begun and it's not just at the movie, it's starting to turn towards these two numbskulls.  It's all adding up.  From the condoms to Party Pieces/Middletons and the DEAD SILENCE from HM, most of the US radio/tv people are making this what it really is - a joke. 

Grace and Diana Fan
Baroness

« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2011, 07:58:26 am »

Thank GOD I didn't watch this nonsensical drivel.  thumbsdown
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2011, 08:53:33 am »

I even forgot it was on so did it bomb,Just from the clip William saying to Lazy something like I am trying to protect you, yeah. rofl

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: