Royal Gossip
April 23, 2019, 05:50:42 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: State a fact about yourself  (Read 48647 times)
Earth Angel
Countess

Can you imagine a time when the truth ran free ...

« Reply #200 on: February 08, 2011, 05:35:50 pm »

thankyou MK, Y., & SF for the kind responses ... And BYECHOC, I hope you do great and I'm sure you will!   goodluck

"The searching-out and thorough investigation of truth ought to be the primary study of man." ~ Cicero
"The way to gain a good reputation, is to endeavor to be what you desire to appear" ~ Socrates
"During times of universal deceit telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act". ~ George Orwell
"On the road from the City of Skepticism, I had to pass through the Valley of Ambiguity". ~ Adam Smith

*All posts are my opinion, based on what I know to be true at the time of the post, unless otherwise specified. All intents and purposes are free; no ill will or maliciousness involved*
Wombat
Baroness

Harry's got a big gun..

« Reply #201 on: March 18, 2011, 01:55:22 am »

I am bored. dontknow

Kate Middleton "a diabolical creature. A plastic bag blowing through the streets has more personality"
June
Duchess

« Reply #202 on: March 18, 2011, 06:28:36 am »

How old are you? Children always complain that they are 'bored'.  tehe  Tongue
The Chocolate Princess
Administrator

A chocolate a day keeps the doctor away!

« Reply #203 on: March 20, 2011, 01:23:07 am »

I am sleeping in a tower.  nite
No kidding, at the end of my bedroom in my parents house is a tower where my bed stands, where I am now sitting with my laptop and posting  aww

mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #204 on: March 20, 2011, 02:16:55 am »

Goodnight sleeping beauty  lips

Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #205 on: March 20, 2011, 02:20:28 am »

Night Princess C

one fact about myself : I have brown hair  Tongue
Scarlet Flowers
courtier

Just when you thought they weren't any sillier...

« Reply #206 on: March 20, 2011, 06:32:34 pm »

I love oranges.  I could eat them like I used to eat pickles.

"They made us many promises, more than I can remember, but they never kept but one; they promised to take our land, and they took it."--Anonymous Indian

From the highly reccommended book Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee.
Wombat
Baroness

Harry's got a big gun..

« Reply #207 on: March 21, 2011, 05:24:39 am »

How old are you? Children always complain that they are 'bored'.  tehe  Tongue
I am childlike tehe

I am tired and hungry but I am also too lazy to feed myself. I'm even putting off going to the loo because that would require me to use energy bored3

Kate Middleton "a diabolical creature. A plastic bag blowing through the streets has more personality"
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #208 on: March 21, 2011, 09:16:02 am »

laugh

you sound like my brother, if it is more than 3 steps it is not worth it  snob

Earl Grey
courtier

Last hope for the Windsors: Anne for Queen!

« Reply #209 on: March 21, 2011, 05:11:44 pm »

I spend more time than I should in  front of the telly to follow what happens in Lybiia. It is fascinating: all my text books I read for my master on international relations are coming alive.

Sometimes it takes a little child to say what we have all been thinking
Black Queen
courtier

« Reply #210 on: May 08, 2011, 02:44:48 am »

I love animation.
Earth Angel
Countess

Can you imagine a time when the truth ran free ...

« Reply #211 on: May 11, 2011, 04:15:19 pm »

I'm done working 72 hour work weeks! For awhile at least. Yet I need to step away from the forum, as I simply cannot stomache the news of potential debauchery that I've seen today. ick
« Last Edit: May 11, 2011, 04:19:03 pm by Earth Angel » Logged

"The searching-out and thorough investigation of truth ought to be the primary study of man." ~ Cicero
"The way to gain a good reputation, is to endeavor to be what you desire to appear" ~ Socrates
"During times of universal deceit telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act". ~ George Orwell
"On the road from the City of Skepticism, I had to pass through the Valley of Ambiguity". ~ Adam Smith

*All posts are my opinion, based on what I know to be true at the time of the post, unless otherwise specified. All intents and purposes are free; no ill will or maliciousness involved*
Byechoc
Countess

Nothing happens by accident. everything was a ....

« Reply #212 on: May 13, 2011, 09:48:43 pm »

I'm soooooo happpy  lips

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
golden_heart
royal watcher

« Reply #213 on: May 17, 2011, 01:03:12 pm »

I like animations and I do a charity as a volunteer !  Hi
benign
Duchess

« Reply #214 on: May 17, 2011, 11:05:41 pm »

I wear glasses and in my late 30s.
royal_watcher05
courtier

« Reply #215 on: May 20, 2011, 04:50:01 am »

I don't like wearing make-up
Ceridwen
Baroness

« Reply #216 on: May 20, 2011, 04:56:39 am »

I love milk chocolate and pineapple.... lips

Perfume
gossip insider

« Reply #217 on: May 26, 2011, 06:10:31 pm »

Hello ladies...sorry for being quiet, was quite hectic at work with our Financial Manager being on leave, I had to step in and be acting FM during her absence easter-lol...and then was caught up in the frenzy of Cane and Lily from the Young & Restless, with him being "killed" and returning as his evil twin, that had me on the edge of my seat, Googling topics etc lmao. With that out the way, fact about myself, I can eat sweets, chocolates, ice cream junk food and not gain an ounce of weight, which angers my female colleagues who keep ranting "if I just look at a chocolate I get fat", well thanks to high metabolism I will always stay "slim", never had to go to the gym or exercise in my entire life, another fact I am way too straightforward which sometimes gets me into a lot of trouble, you know the kind that speaks before thinking easter-lol easter-lol

Helping people in need is a good and essential part of my life, a kind of destiny. HIV does not make people dangerous to know, so you can shake their hands and give them a hug: Heaven knows they need it.Princess Diana
Contessa
courtier

« Reply #218 on: May 29, 2011, 11:00:29 am »

I bet you all missed me huh, huh, huh? flower
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #219 on: May 31, 2011, 01:28:25 am »

well well well... look who the cat dragged in!  easter-wink
I hope your ok love!  lips
my fact about myself, i have four tattoo's, two on my back and two on my wrists!

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: