Royal Gossip
September 22, 2017, 11:35:50 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 14   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: State a fact about yourself  (Read 38088 times)
The Chocolate Princess
Administrator

A chocolate a day keeps the doctor away!

« on: November 21, 2010, 04:12:41 pm »

I am probably the only one who gains weight at the gym instead of losing it. tehe

Chloe
gossip insider

« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2010, 06:40:43 pm »

I’m glad to live into a Republic! 
Turquoise
royal watcher

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2010, 06:49:02 pm »

I am a person who has probably the most weird metabolism ever. There are tons of sweets which I could eat without gaining weight, but as soon as I eat some healthy stuff I gain weight. (but nevertheless, I've managed to lose 15 kilos xD)sly
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2010, 07:20:41 pm »

I sometime yell at the telly, especially with a quiz show when I know the answer to the question, I start yelling the answer, as if they can here me! lols  Embarrassed

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Gwendolyn
Baroness

Stupor Mundi

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2010, 10:14:38 pm »

My cat, Hotspur, gets fascinated when I flush the toilet for him, and he's almost learned to do it himself.  He presses the handle down enough to make the water trickle.  One of these days, he'll realize he needs to push just a little harder.  laugh

"A still more glorious dawn awaits." --Carl Sagan
Scarlet Flowers
courtier

Just when you thought they weren't any sillier...

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2010, 12:51:40 am »

I sometime yell at the telly, especially with a quiz show when I know the answer to the question, I start yelling the answer, as if they can here me! lols  Embarrassed

laugh  I know people who yell at their favorite teams.  Like my uncle...

I just got done talking to my baby a little while ago.

"They made us many promises, more than I can remember, but they never kept but one; they promised to take our land, and they took it."--Anonymous Indian

From the highly reccommended book Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee.
The Alley Cat...
courtier

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2010, 06:01:10 am »

I don't own a cat, nor really care for them like I used to when I was a kid... they always ran away from me. hall-whistle  I have a Corgi who is prettier than the Queen's whole bunch!  flirt
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2010, 07:58:55 am »

lols
Watch out before you know it she'll be on your door step asking you to lend to her it for fresh breedingstock!  easter-wink tehe easter-lol

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
The Alley Cat...
courtier

« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2010, 11:48:43 am »

My corgi will make a meal out of Kate's bony :*butt*:
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2010, 12:04:39 pm »

well what are you waiting for then get to clarence house ASAP
I want the next DM headliner to read: future wife of William attacked by rabid corgi! tehe laugh Spooky-bat

mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2010, 03:00:10 pm »

My cat, Hotspur, gets fascinated when I flush the toilet for him, and he's almost learned to do it himself.  He presses the handle down enough to make the water trickle.  One of these days, he'll realize he needs to push just a little harder.  laugh

I have a cat, who seems to like to sit on my head  blink
I am also sure I have heard her bark on numerous occasions.  looky

The Alley Cat...
courtier

« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2010, 03:59:56 am »

Mousie, did your cat eat swallow a puppy on accident???  Cats are very.... unusual, IMO.  My dad's cat acts like his toupee sometimes!   
spookyboo
courtier

Long live HRH King Henry IX

« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2010, 05:24:51 pm »

I have three kitties!  NOwhy didn't start out that way... I have a brother/sister and then one that was a stray that wouldn't go away and we finally caved in... they pretty much think I'm the cat sofa/bed, they try and sit where they please and I do mean where THEY please... back in April my mom adopted a dog and I puppy sit him during the day... which can make for a very entertaining day.

Loyal Harry-ite#8
Scarlet Flowers
courtier

« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2010, 06:12:28 pm »

Wwe had a cat that thought Dad was a stratching post.  Every night while we were watching something she'd claw him up.

"They made us many promises, more than I can remember, but they never kept but one; they promised to take our land, and they took it."--Anonymous Indian

spookyboo
courtier

« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2010, 06:19:27 pm »

tehe  blink bad kitty!

Loyal Harry-ite#8
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2010, 02:06:23 am »

hihi
compared to my last cat it's all rather innocent!
my last kitty, liked to steal cigarettes! yep, my mom usually makes the ciggis herself and just puts them in a glass on the table in the living room and one night we noticed our cat jumping up the table nicking a cig and runaway with it in her mouth, she wouldn't eat them or something just to play around with them we tried to unlearn her that, but it never really worked, every morning the whole floor would be full with cigs the cat got out of the holder during the night, we even got pic's of her nicking one!  blink lols

Scarlet Flowers
courtier

« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2010, 02:32:17 am »

I love all you forumaters.  lips

spookyboo
courtier

« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2010, 07:12:24 pm »

aww  BFF2 lips right back at you!!!

@ Akasha, one of ours steals as well, only he's not nearly as picky... he goes from socks and pens... to blankets and towels... he even had a passion for undies for a while...

Loyal Harry-ite#8
Scarlet Flowers
courtier

« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2010, 11:39:55 pm »

tehe Bandit, one of Mom and Dad's Jack Russells, used to do that every morning with Dad's clothes.  'Twas funny to the rest of us.

I'm a redhead.

DrWonderWoman
courtier

« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2010, 02:37:36 am »

I had a bit of lettuce stuck to the roof of my mouth. It was very annoying but it's gone now. Does that count?  looky
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 14   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: