Royal Gossip
April 25, 2019, 09:25:31 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince William and his £76,000 wedding gift to Kate  (Read 4713 times)
The Alley Cat...
courtier

« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2011, 03:26:07 am »

Well the RF has German descent...  hall-whistle

After my best friends dad bought her mom a new car they got divorced.  She got used to the idea of the lavish gift, she started to expect more from him.  When he didn't deliver, they split and she cleared his bank account. 

IMO he should've been more thoughtful.  A car (no matter the make) is a generic thoughtless gift.
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2011, 03:29:09 am »

There will never be enough for Waity's wants.  That's a good point.  It's true,too, it's a very unromantic gift.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
libbyrose
gossip insider

Harryite #16

« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2011, 04:31:13 am »

dog Otto never existed, just another story Katie Nicholl pulled out if her arse (like all her stories)'

Kate isn't the only Middleton that purchased an Audi through the Royal discount, Parents Middleton also got one. I wonder how many blowies I have to get to get that discount?.. and it's nice how Pippa can use transportation funded by tax payers & then have the nerve to complain about pap pictures cos they are "private" citizens..  snob
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2011, 04:48:07 am »

There will never be enough for Waity's wants.

Exactly. Ambition, unless it's based on something solid, will never be satisfied. It's a vice for a reason.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2011, 09:03:18 am »

Pippa has a Audi too

http://s788.photobucket.com/albums/yy161/mousiekins/Pippa/?action=view&current=PippaMissyP_AudiPolo_10May09-1.jpg

Duchess Georgiana
courtier

« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2011, 09:37:02 am »

He was the black spaniel that William, allegedly, gave to Kate for Christmas about 3 years ago.  Nothing has been heard about him since...so he may have been a fictitious dog!

Maybe it's this dog. dontknow

Don't mean to get off topic here but if you look closely at the picture of the Midds with the dog, James Middleton is holding onto the leash (the guy very much looks like James). Maybe the story about the dog is true and the bit about the earrings is false.
Byechoc
Countess

Nothing happens by accident. everything was a ....

« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2011, 09:42:20 am »

^^ And know james will have his sister audi!!! or maybe he will try have a new one!  dontknow

I don't know what these people have in their mind!! i realy don't... the crisis will get bigger because raw materials and food have their prices getting bigger.. And they spent money in cars?

(I know that i'm not the better person on this forum to talk about this, because my country asked help to FMI because he can not pay your debts.. and he are brooke... but it was just because behauviour like this that put us on Bankruptcy, when our goverment asked money from those that worked for goverment to spent them at car, and were not audis but BMW and Mercedes the best that they have  Angry)

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2011, 10:54:08 am »

He was the black spaniel that William, allegedly, gave to Kate for Christmas about 3 years ago.  Nothing has been heard about him since...so he may have been a fictitious dog!

Maybe it's this dog. dontknow

Don't mean to get off topic here but if you look closely at the picture of the Midds with the dog, James Middleton is holding onto the leash (the guy very much looks like James). Maybe the story about the dog is true and the bit about the earrings is false.

It's the Midds dog I have several pics of James holding and walking that dog  thumbsup

including this one

http://s788.photobucket.com/albums/yy161/mousiekins/James/?action=view&current=61012232_31309587_7731.jpg

I also have pics of him with this dog

http://s788.photobucket.com/albums/yy161/mousiekins/James/?action=view&current=8164-6491.jpg
http://s788.photobucket.com/albums/yy161/mousiekins/James/?action=view&current=n61013988_35676569_7418.jpg
http://s788.photobucket.com/albums/yy161/mousiekins/James/?action=view&current=james10.jpg

now back on topic

Duchess Georgiana
courtier

« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2011, 11:25:20 am »

I thought it was some dazzling piece of jewelry, not some car at 60% off. I can't believe Wills is so cheap with all that money...  thumbsdown
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2011, 04:10:25 pm »

I'm sure that Wills couldn't be bothered to buy Waity anything. Sounds like someone around Waity just dropped his name in it or the Audi chap decided to give Waity an upgrade and use the royal family discount and get publicity.

Keep Calm and Carry On
The Chocolate Princess
Administrator

A chocolate a day keeps the doctor away!

« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2011, 06:48:46 pm »

^ even the engagement ring was a hand-me-down easter-lol

The british people has their own car's.. i believe that it's rover  easter-think why they not help them?
Because German cars are the best thumbsup Audi, Mercedes, Porsche, BMW, etc Cool

The close relationship between the German firm and the royals has come under the spotlight after it was revealed that Jon Zammett, Audi’s PR chief, has been invited to the royal wedding.
Please tell me they did not invite the head of PR!? Shocked  After Fergie and Andrew the BRF does not need another leech that exploits their royal connection  bignono

The stories about Kate's pearl earings and the dog are just made up. Lets hope it's the same with this one sigh

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: