Royal Gossip
November 24, 2017, 09:01:01 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince William and his £76,000 wedding gift to Kate  (Read 4196 times)
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« on: April 18, 2011, 04:52:20 pm »

William, 28, has been in discussions with German firm Audi, whose public relations chief has been invited to the couple’s wedding, about upgrading Kate’s sporty £20,000 Audi A3 hatchback to a more upmarket Audi A8 now she is about to become a member of the Royal Family, according to a source.

http://www.dailyexpress.co.uk/blogs/post/267/blog/2011/04/18/241496/Royal-blog-Prince-William-and-a-76-500-wedding-present-for-Kate-Middleton

aww he is buying her a pressie at a discount cost.

Now that is love  flirt  tehe
« Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 04:54:44 pm by mousiekins » Logged

Fernanda Nunes
Baroness

« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2011, 04:55:07 pm »

He must love her, great gift a new audi  easter-wink

Motto for the year 2017: "Saying with a loud voice, Have fear of God and give him glory; because the hour of his judging is come; and give worship to him who made heaven and earth and the sea and the fountains of water." (AP 14:7).
http://icmaranata.pt/index.php - Portugal www.igrejacristamaranata.org.br, www.icm.org.br, http://radiomaanaim.com.br/v1/ - Brazil
True Brit
Duchess

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2011, 05:11:53 pm »

He's being a cheapskate we all know they get Audis at a massive discount which is why their PR director is invited to the wedding. More PR puff.

" Kate, Pippa and Carole Middleton seen at Manolo Blahnik today.. overheard asking if they carried shoes for cloven hooves. "
Byechoc
Countess

Nothing happens by accident. everything was a ....

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2011, 05:36:40 pm »

The british people has their own car's.. i believe that it's rover  easter-think why they not help them?

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
benign
Duchess

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2011, 06:17:28 pm »

some things never change  easter-lol

One of the cars she has already tried out was a £69,500 black Jaguar XJ with black interior at the end of February. My source claimed she even let her sister Pippa borrow the Jaguar and take it up to a friend’s house in County Durham before attending the society wedding of Lady Katie Percy to Patrick Valentine at Alnwick Castle, Northumberland, on February 26.
- Pippa vicariously living through her sister  sigh
Gaeaskywalker
Baroness

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2011, 06:37:26 pm »

How romantic. Didn't he give a her an audi before?
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2011, 07:44:47 pm »

No Kate decided to buy herself one with the 'Royal discount' which infuriated William.

The Royals get a 60% discount which why nearly all Royals drive them.

Kate has been getting this discount since about 2007

That is why I laughed in my original post, William is buying Kate a present which he gets a 60% discount on!  tehe

for more info

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1376067/Why-royals-drive-Audis-Could-60-discount.html?ITO=1490

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/columnists/article-439015/Kates-car-fit-princess.html
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-438413/EXCLUSIVE-Kate-takes-delivery-royal-car.html
« Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 07:51:29 pm by mousiekins » Logged

Gaeaskywalker
Baroness

« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2011, 08:01:25 pm »

Thanks MK, I thought he bought her one before.
Spitfire
Countess

« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2011, 08:03:48 pm »

I'm surprised it's not (another) puppy!  I wonder where Otto is these days...

The ghost of Frances Winchcombe is finding a new house to haunt.  She has reportedly said: "Carole Middleton scares me to death..."
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2011, 08:13:13 pm »

Otto? who is that? dontknow

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Gaeaskywalker
Baroness

« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2011, 08:14:54 pm »

Otto was the puppy she got with Christmas(?) from PW at least according to th epress.
Spitfire
Countess

« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2011, 08:15:07 pm »

He was the black spaniel that William, allegedly, gave to Kate for Christmas about 3 years ago.  Nothing has been heard about him since...so he may have been a fictitious dog!

The ghost of Frances Winchcombe is finding a new house to haunt.  She has reportedly said: "Carole Middleton scares me to death..."
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2011, 08:22:37 pm »

Wait, you mean Kate has an invisible dog! Shocked
That's sooo cool!  tehe
Is that the same dog that ate her earrings a couple years ago?  hall-whistle

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Byechoc
Countess

« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2011, 08:33:35 pm »

^yes it is the same dog... but i think the, midds came tell thatstory was not true.. X-Mas_rolleyes well it was katie nicholl isn't it? tehe

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
Spitfire
Countess

« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2011, 08:46:56 pm »

Same "invisible" dog; same "invisible" antique pearl earrings that were found after the "invisible" dog answered a call of nature and Kate sifted through the "invisible" turd!!  Not so much bullsh1t, as dogsh1t! tehe

TAG Princess
gossip insider

« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2011, 10:53:08 pm »

He was the black spaniel that William, allegedly, gave to Kate for Christmas about 3 years ago.  Nothing has been heard about him since...so he may have been a fictitious dog!

Maybe it's this dog. dontknow

Royal Gossip
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2011, 12:52:15 am »

euhm
No I think going from the line that dog belongs to the guy in front of carol..
But we're sliding off topic here so,

This is what the car Audi A8 looks like:
Outside
http://yulism.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/audi_a8.jpg http://www.tctubantia.nl/multimedia/archive/01264/05_audi_a8_500_1__1264206b.jpg
Inside
http://www.catalogusprijs.nl/uploads/pics/audi_a8_interieur.jpg http://audia8.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/2011-audi-a8-interior1.jpg (just imagine the steering wheel on the otherside of course)

Must say, that a nice set of wheels!

Byechoc
Countess

« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2011, 01:05:50 am »

Well i think that her A3 is much better... just my opinion.. i don't like big cars!!!

Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2011, 02:11:45 am »

For a minute, I thought he had spent as much on a nice set of jewels for her own personal use. But a car?

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2011, 03:14:31 am »

Cheapskate. But, I'm biased living in SoCal where cars matter. Audi? Yawn and need to see how eco it is.  Either way, he should buy British no matter what.  Fail. 

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: