Royal Gossip
November 24, 2017, 08:15:18 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wedding night and honeymoon  (Read 3844 times)
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2011, 06:17:25 pm »

I think that any place in the commonwealth would be ok.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
June
Duchess

« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2011, 11:47:38 pm »

God, NO! I'm so glad they aren't coming to Oz, or so it seems ... please, I'll have a breakdown!  runforhills
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2011, 01:23:18 am »

They still have an open invitation from me to come to Washington, DC, and have a nice long read of the Declaration of Independence, followed by a luvvvvvvly lunch with my fellow women from the Daughters of the American Revolution.  We can cap it off with a trip down memory lane in Philly, where Wasty can clang old Liberty Bell with her 'borrowed' engagement ring.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
benign
Duchess

« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2011, 04:31:26 am »

According to Robert Jobson of NOTW Sunday, they are going to honeymoon in Jordan  easter-lol
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2011, 05:23:50 am »

Perfect! Wasty can solve all the problems of the Middle East in designer sunglasses.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2011, 05:33:49 am »

If they visit the Holy Land, it would be blasphemous, as bad as the Nuptial Mass.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2011, 06:23:24 am »

But, isn't that where they're going, KF? To Jordan?  Or as we say in the United States, where luggage goes to die?

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2011, 08:10:16 am »

Oh!

It will be interesting to see Kate interact with Queen Rania and King Abdullah.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Earl Grey
courtier

Last hope for the Windsors: Anne for Queen!

« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2011, 01:11:08 pm »

Rania and Kate will have a vey interesting conversation about the respective merits of Christian Louboutin versus Manolo Blahnik (I hope I spelled the names right)

Sometimes it takes a little child to say what we have all been thinking
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #29 on: April 24, 2011, 06:14:43 pm »

And bankrupting the citizenry to pay for couture.

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2011, 07:06:32 pm »

And who is the best surgeon.... Someone is going to need one very soon  shifty

But Rania's knowledge and achievement are so much better than Kate. She is the only one that gets near to Diana's impact on charity.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Lanvin Pearls
Countess

« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2011, 11:21:57 pm »

...or who looks better in black leather pants ??

Hands down ?  Mick Jagger gets MY vote over Wasty and Rania.  easter-wink
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: