Royal Gossip
April 20, 2019, 08:07:49 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wedding night and honeymoon  (Read 4338 times)
Fernanda Nunes
Baroness

« on: April 18, 2011, 12:49:32 pm »

http://oglobo.globo.com/pais/noblat/posts/2011/04/18/casal-real-noite-de-nupcias-sera-no-palacio-de-buckingham-375369.asp
Translation:
 Royal Couple: wedding night will be at Buckingham Palace
 The Globe

In addition to marry the woman who will become the first commoner to enter the main circle of the Windsor clan in 350 years, Prince William is also ready to break another tradition of the British royal family: he and Kate Middleton will spend the night wedding at Buckingham Palace, according to the tabloid Mirror.

The newspaper said the couple chose to live in the palace where Queen Elizabeth II to the house where William has an apartment.

At Clarence House, he lives with his father, Prince Charles, his second wife, Camilla Parker Bowles, the younger brother, Prince Harry. The tradition is that the royal couple leave for their honeymoon in an open car.

According to a source quoted by British tabloid, "Prince Charles hosts a private dinner followed by dancing at the palace that night to close friends and family. "

Guests will be greeted with music chosen by a DJ and a bar was available with neon lights. In another room, the soundtrack will be of 80 years.

http://noticias.r7.com/internacional/noticias/william-e-kate-podem-passar-lua-de-mel-na-jordania-20110417.html

Translation:
William and Kate can spend honeymoon in Jordan
British Government, however, retains "full alert" of terrorism in the country

Even as a closely guarded secret, the fate of Prince William and Kate Middleton's future princess to pa honeymoon may be the Jordan, according to a report on the website of Australian newspaper The Sydney Morning Herald.

According to the report, the honeymoon will last two weeks and the royal couple have already booked a one-week trip through southern Jordan, through places like the ancient city of Petra and the desert of Wadi Rum.

They should go on honeymoon as the 30th of this month - after the actual ceremony. The trip abroad, however, must be done after going through other parts of England - as the country residence of Queen Elizabeth 2nd, at Balmoral.

The tour company had already scheduled Desert Guides five star hotels in Petra and accommodation in luxury tents to visit the desert of Wadi Rum.

Another destination in Jordan should Amman (the capital), where they will make an unofficial visit to King Abdullah and Queen Rania - who are close friends of the royal family and will be in the wedding ceremony on the 29th.

Confrontations

... From Friday (15) and Sunday (16), the Jordanian security forces arrested more than 60 Muslim Salafis - followers of strict interpretation of the Koran - on suspicion of involvement in clashes after demonstration in the city of Zarqa.

The Attorney General mayalou Hussein, accused of Salafi groups to launch "premeditated attack" against agent who. Already Salafi activists have accused security agents from joining groups of supporters of Jordanian regime to attack the protestors.

The country has been affected by the wave of protests that occurred in the Middle East and North Africa since the beginning of the year, demanding economic and political reforms. The Department of Foreign Affairs of the UK warns that there is a "general alert" of terrorism in Jordan, due to the rocket attacks occurred in the city of Aqaba (south) last year.

The expectation, according to the Sydney Morning Herald, is that the royal couple travels with a security team to visit even Jordan.

Motto for the year 2019: "He who overcomes will have these things for his heritage; and I will be his God, and he will be my son." (AP 21:7).
http://www.igrejacristamaranata.org.br/en/home/
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2011, 02:07:25 pm »

The couple will honeymoon for two weeks and are understood to have booked a week-long tour of southern Jordan, taking in some of the country’s most famous sites, including the ancient city of Petra and the Wadi Rum desert valley.

The couple are also expected to visit the capital Amman, where Miss Middleton and her family moved in 1984.
Her father, Michael, worked there for two and a half years, and Miss Middleton attended a nursery school in Amman from the age of three, where she is believed to have learned to speak basic Arabic.
They may also pay an unofficial visit to King Abdullah and Queen Rania of Jordan who are close friends of the Royal Family and will be among the wedding guests.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/royal-wedding/8455757/Prince-William-and-Kate-Middleton-plan-Middle-Eastern-honeymoon.html

libbyrose
gossip insider

Harryite #16

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2011, 07:35:20 am »

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/royal-wedding/8460103/Royal-wedding-Prince-William-organises-secret-honeymoon.html

Kate Middleton has dropped "hints" about her desired destination for the honeymoon but the planning is up to William and he's keep it a secret..

thinking Waity isnt invited?
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2011, 08:07:39 am »

Um..excuse me, but isn't a honeymoon for TWO people and something they both discuss and look forward to?  He's either a control freak, this is a total lie, or he hasn't even given it a thought and is making it up as he goes along and has somebody else doing it for him, so he doesn't know either.

However you slice it, I'd kick my groom's a$$ all over the country for not including me in this as something to share in the planning.  Jerk move and not romantic in any way, shape or form.  This dude knows nothing about women and how they like to dream/plan/whatever.  She's in for a long, bumpy ride. 

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Earth Angel
Countess

Can you imagine a time when the truth ran free ...

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2011, 09:02:12 am »

NICE! Way to keep her in the dark and ignorant of the details. Not the type of surprise I'd like from a new husband!  sly

"The searching-out and thorough investigation of truth ought to be the primary study of man." ~ Cicero
"The way to gain a good reputation, is to endeavor to be what you desire to appear" ~ Socrates
"During times of universal deceit telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act". ~ George Orwell
"On the road from the City of Skepticism, I had to pass through the Valley of Ambiguity". ~ Adam Smith

*All posts are my opinion, based on what I know to be true at the time of the post, unless otherwise specified. All intents and purposes are free; no ill will or maliciousness involved*
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2011, 10:21:14 am »

thinking Waity isnt invited?

easter-lol
Maybe 20 or 30 of his buddies will tag along too since he doesn't even travel without his friends throw in the Midds too.What a honeymoon Lazy Katie.

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2011, 07:33:03 pm »

Um..excuse me, but isn't a honeymoon for TWO people and something they both discuss and look forward to?  He's either a control freak, this is a total lie, or he hasn't even given it a thought and is making it up as he goes along and has somebody else doing it for him, so he doesn't know either.

However you slice it, I'd kick my groom's a$$ all over the country for not including me in this as something to share in the planning.  Jerk move and not romantic in any way, shape or form.  This dude knows nothing about women and how they like to dream/plan/whatever.  She's in for a long, bumpy ride. 
You could say that it serves her right. She allowed Wills to treat her any which way, so whatever she get now she can't dare complain. I hope she's going to be called Mrs Windsor and not given any HRH title or any acknowledgement that she's married into royalty. Her social climbing, ugly soul shouldn't be rewarded in anyway.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Earl Grey
courtier

Last hope for the Windsors: Anne for Queen!

« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2011, 09:54:18 pm »

Do they spend the wedding night at Broadlands as per royal tradition?

Sometimes it takes a little child to say what we have all been thinking
benign
Duchess

« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2011, 10:27:03 pm »

^according to the press, WK and PW are having their wedding night at BP...Broadlands getting cleaned and fixed due to asbestos problems and it wont be open i think till later this year...
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2011, 10:37:37 pm »

In the " William will be the last person to see the dress" it says they will spend it at BP.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2011, 10:40:59 pm »

Um..excuse me, but isn't a honeymoon for TWO people and something they both discuss and look forward to?  He's either a control freak, this is a total lie, or he hasn't even given it a thought and is making it up as he goes along and has somebody else doing it for him, so he doesn't know either.However you slice it, I'd kick my groom's a$$ all over the country for not including me in this as something to share in the planning.  Jerk move and not romantic in any way, shape or form.  This dude knows nothing about women and how they like to dream/plan/whatever.  She's in for a long, bumpy ride.
You could say that it serves her right. She allowed Wills to treat her any which way, so whatever she get now she can't dare complain. I hope she's going to be called Mrs Windsor and not given any HRH title or any acknowledgement that she's married into royalty. Her social climbing, ugly soul shouldn't be rewarded in anyway.

You're right. Why should she have a single say in her wedding at all? She isn't paying a lick of money to pay for this and she's the one who is now dragging the dynasty to it's final fall off a cliff and she is the one who will have to be worked on day in and day out until she realizes her actual age, which is not age nineteen, but twenty-nine! She isn't some massive asset taht she should be listened to and considering the snubs to other heads of state and of course the vulgarity of hte guest list. She has ehr ring, she has the rest of William's life, time for her ot PAY UP for all of it.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2011, 11:10:10 pm »

True dat!  I was just speaking in the general sense about, you know, normal people who get married.  She deserves nothing.  On that I cannot agree enough.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
royal_watcher05
courtier

« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2011, 02:49:07 pm »

Jordan? thought this was supposed to be a low key wedding fitting with the times. Guess not.
Byechoc
Countess

Nothing happens by accident. everything was a ....

« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2011, 07:01:30 pm »

They will be on backingham palace at their first night together.... as husband and wife off course

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2011, 07:43:15 pm »

First I heard it was Greece, but originally it was supposed to be in Britain and now supposedly they are going ot desecrate the Rose City (Petra) which has huge biblical significance.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
royal_watcher05
courtier

« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2011, 06:36:40 am »

This entire wedding has been billed as low key and yet it has been anything but. Cant wait to see where they actually go. I do hope they stay in country or go nearby.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2011, 06:58:32 am »

If they party like crazy, I'm sure that their wedding night will be like many nights, they stumble in drunk and have a fun tumble and then they will fall asleep and wake up wiht a migraine/hangover. Then William realizes that after the honeymoon, he has to actually LIVE with her 24/7 and then the terror and realization kicks in.

mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2011, 11:58:37 pm »

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2011/04/14/prince-william-and-kate-middleton-royal-wedding-we-reveal-couple-s-honeymoon-shortlist-115875-23059794/

Honeymoon shortlist

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2011, 07:32:24 am »

If they go to Africa or Greece, they will be snubbing even the Commonwealth. What is wrong with the UK and all the small inns, beds and breakfasts, etc. that would make a lovely honeymoon and they could enjoy getting ot know the people who go there and the owners. Plus, spending the money in the country instead of just treating it as some base of operations. The UK has so many places that you could go to; imagine having unlimited funds, plus time; I would end up going ot every single pub and eatery and spend time at all the inns and having breakfast in bed with my husband.

mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2011, 04:18:00 pm »

How about Cornwall? William used to love going there (pre Kate) and has been a few times (with Natasha) without her.

Cornwall is beautiful and everyone is very friendly  Cool

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: