Royal Gossip
April 20, 2019, 07:52:19 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cops target stalkers out to gatecrash Prince William and KM's big day  (Read 3630 times)
Nighthawk
Princess

« on: April 18, 2011, 08:11:42 am »

Cops target stalkers out to gatecrash Prince William and Kate Middleton's big day
 http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2011/04/18/royal-wedding-cops-target-stalkers-out-to-gatecrash-prince-william-and-kate-middleton-s-big-day-115875-23069434/#ixzz1Jr9o6ZOu
True Brit
Duchess

« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2011, 08:28:33 am »

Fixated Threat Assessment Centre
  WTF? First I have ever heard of such a place. blink

" Kate, Pippa and Carole Middleton seen at Manolo Blahnik today.. overheard asking if they carried shoes for cloven hooves. "
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2011, 04:16:58 pm »

me neither TB, so I went to wiki
this is what i found.. royalguard
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fixated_Threat_Assessment_Centre
"Since 2006, when FTAC began operation, 246 people have been detained under the Mental Health Act following a referral from FTAC and a subsequent decision by local health services. No individual has received a custodial sentence as a result of FTAC involvement."
The setting up of FTAC was the main recommendation of the report of Fixated Research Group (FRG) which undertook a major research project on behalf of the Home Office between 2003 and 2006. This looked at inappropriate communications and approaches to members of the Royal Family,(phu am I glad that I didn't send those letters yet! TCP baking cookies) and systematically examined 8,000 files held by SO14, the royalty protection division of the Metropolitan Police Service’s Protection Command. The Fixated Research Group was composed of forensic psychiatrists and psychologists from the UK, Australia and the USA, who are experts in the field of stalking. They included Paul Mullen and Michele Pathé from Australia, co-authors of ‘Stalkers and their Victims’ " and Reid Meloy from San Diego, editor of ‘The Psychology of Stalking’. The series of research papers published by the group in peer-reviewed scientific journals forms the evidence base for the Fixated Threat Assessment Centre.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Fernanda Nunes
Baroness

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2011, 04:26:55 pm »

They had to investigate KM was to pursue PW in all corners of Inglatterra. A good psychiatric treatment in such cases may help her. eating cookies
« Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 04:29:46 pm by Fernanda Nunes » Logged

Motto for the year 2019: "He who overcomes will have these things for his heritage; and I will be his God, and he will be my son." (AP 21:7).
http://www.igrejacristamaranata.org.br/en/home/
Earth Angel
Countess

Can you imagine a time when the truth ran free ...

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2011, 07:48:35 pm »

On RTF I referred to this unit as the thought police. It's unfortunate that some people go to extremes like stalking. However, I question whether or not they've analyzed Kate and her family. Have they considered the possibility the "enemy" is already within the royal fold?  Just saying it's very convenient that they keep every other commoner with obsession away from William when love in fact perpetuates obsessive thought processes. Too bad this unit wasn't around during William's university days. Perhaps they could have saved him from himself.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 07:52:25 pm by Earth Angel » Logged

"The searching-out and thorough investigation of truth ought to be the primary study of man." ~ Cicero
"The way to gain a good reputation, is to endeavor to be what you desire to appear" ~ Socrates
"During times of universal deceit telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act". ~ George Orwell
"On the road from the City of Skepticism, I had to pass through the Valley of Ambiguity". ~ Adam Smith

*All posts are my opinion, based on what I know to be true at the time of the post, unless otherwise specified. All intents and purposes are free; no ill will or maliciousness involved*
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2011, 08:18:16 pm »

However, I question whether or not they've analyzed Kate and her family. Have they considered the possibility the "enemy" is already within the royal fold?

I think the RF has failed in every respect to prevent this sort of thing since day one of Diana's death. WIth any normal guy, Kate would have had a restraining order against her and most families would have, if she had continued to pull the things she had, had some sort of charges delivered. For some reason, the Windsors keep pulling back from doing something about her and her family.

The Windsors rely on their courtiers, but at the same time, they do not listen to their courtiers. They simply makes messes and the courtiers spend time cleaning up their messes, in addition to doing their regular jobs.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2011, 09:41:39 pm »

It boggles the mind KF that the Windsor’s did nothing about unstable Waity. bignono

I wonder if this engagement is to test out security for the upcoming major events that’ll take place in London (Olympics, HM Jubilee, etc). The security can see what real threats are out there instead of operating on theory. To get  William out of marrying Waity, they could say that she’s quite ill and can’t handle the pressure which is not off the mark. Since the engagement, Waity’s hasn’t been integrated into Will’s life. The public engagement’s seem to be one offs and nothing to do with any of his charities. Even the wedding gifts of donation’s been held in a separate account under Wills and Harry’s joint charity. As we’ve already discussed, the Windsor’s haven’t extended welcoming arms to Waity since she’s not step foot as a guest in any of the palaces.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2011, 10:02:44 pm »

What are they going to do about the onslaught of people trying to escape the circus en masse?   runforhills  I'd love to see an aerial view of the traffic jam leaving London that morning or the evening before.

Just the thought of being stuck in that city with her and I mean this for the rest of my life (I'll NEVER visit London as long as she's in that family) and know her kisser is among those living there?   easter-James  Thanks but no thanks.  I'd rather go to Death Valley with no water.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Lanvin Pearls
Countess

« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2011, 03:15:08 am »

Windsor2   -  EXCELLENT points !! So what gives then ? All of these weord scenarios ( KUG not invited into the palaces, as you say ETC. ) and NO answers.

Yooper  -  I have NO desire to see London either.  I am proud of NBC for finding the Royal Wedding/Couple too boring ! I respect them. The others are sheep IMO.
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2011, 03:22:02 am »

Me, too, LP. A big YAY to NBC.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2011, 05:08:30 am »

I think that if anyone on here wants to write a letter, it would be a bad, BAD idea. The police should be worried more about criminals; this is sounding like a horrible mess and I don't see this coming out good.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Earth Angel
Countess

Can you imagine a time when the truth ran free ...

« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2011, 08:41:39 am »

Funny how a commoner thinking they might have a chance with William is a red flag for instability and/or mental illness, but a commoner with shady relatives and unexplained windfalls of money, allowing for access to William's surrounds is not considered suspect. And William's friends with Guy Pelly for God's sake, while his future brother-in-law is a menace to society, but the girl next door type, whom might possibly have a crush on William, can't possibly get anywhere near him. A travesty of justice!

"The searching-out and thorough investigation of truth ought to be the primary study of man." ~ Cicero
"The way to gain a good reputation, is to endeavor to be what you desire to appear" ~ Socrates
"During times of universal deceit telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act". ~ George Orwell
"On the road from the City of Skepticism, I had to pass through the Valley of Ambiguity". ~ Adam Smith

*All posts are my opinion, based on what I know to be true at the time of the post, unless otherwise specified. All intents and purposes are free; no ill will or maliciousness involved*
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2011, 08:42:17 am »

Yooper, unfortunately the M1 which is basically THE road everyone uses had a fire and many parts are unusable with some parts beyond repair.

As for getting out of London, forget it! Many Easter holiday plans are in chaos  nervous

Yooper
Princess

« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2011, 08:57:22 am »

Well, that stinks, MK.  How are people supposed to leave for their vacations and avoid this hoopla?  Train?  BA was on strike the last I checked; is that still the same?

mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2011, 10:46:09 am »

dontknow

I think we may have a Tube strike soon.

BA have called off their strike.  Spooky-bat

June
Duchess

« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2011, 01:21:11 pm »

Funny how a commoner thinking they might have a chance with William is a red flag for instability and/or mental illness, but a commoner with shady relatives and unexplained windfalls of money, allowing for access to William's surrounds is not considered suspect. And William's friends with Guy Pelly for God's sake, while his future brother-in-law is a menace to society, but the girl next door type, whom might possibly have a crush on William, can't possibly get anywhere near him. A travesty of justice!

That has always been my bone of contention with the Windsors. Anyone who has serious money is considered acceptable, just by virtue of that fact alone. To the shortsighted and ignorant Windsors, money equates to decency, honesty and all virtue by word and deed, be sound in mind and character; whilst being poor or a "worker" means one cannot be trusted, be suspect in motivation by word and deed, be unsound in mind and character, lacking in morality, integrity, all decency and most assuredly a gold digger on the make.  sigh  blink

Let's face it: Kate only got into William's orbit because her parents have serious coin - it had nothing to do with him just chatting up a nice, sweet middle class girl who had to fend for herself in the workforce and make her own way in life. He was never going to date an accountant or lawyer or similar.  X-Mas_rolleyes

And, by the same logic, William was never going to date a girl from *gasp* council housing, because, well, you know, she just MUST be trash!  Shocked  easter-James

Windsor2: I can't recall where I read it, but someone actually stated that there is a fine line between actual stalking and Waity's dogged determination following  William. The person also called him a fool.  TCP baking cookies It was probably a DM comment.  easter-wink  Lips Sealed
« Last Edit: April 19, 2011, 01:28:56 pm by June » Logged
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2011, 10:00:40 pm »

Hi June,

I agree with your assessment of why Waity got this far with the BRF. That gets my back up as well. Wills wants a normal girl, but yet he’s marrying trashy, lazy Waity who doesn’t bring out the best in him. It would’ve benefited Wills to have dated a real normal girl who actual worked for a living. But I guess Wills just likes the concept and not the actuality of it. He has to realize that there’s nothing normal about Waity. I can’t believe that she’ll get rewarded for stalking him all of these years.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2011, 10:28:55 pm »

I always said, that if Kate behaved the way she has with any other guy, she would have had a restraining order by now, or have been jailed for stalking/harrassment. She's been nothing but a walking red flag since day one (and before), but for some reason the Windsors are such gutless wimps that they won't have the ability to play dirty and get some charges filed and get her away from William. The Windors have lost the usual ability to discern trash from decent people, but for some reason aren't letting the wiser heads run things for them.

The Windsors have lost sight of what really matters, which is an honest life and an honest background. You can awlays make money, but you can't make a reputation.

That has always been my bone of contention with the Windsors. Anyone who has serious money is considered acceptable, just by virtue of that fact alone. To the shortsighted and ignorant Windsors, money equates to decency, honesty and all virtue by word and deed, be sound in mind and character; whilst being poor or a "worker" means one cannot be trusted, be suspect in motivation by word and deed, be unsound in mind and character, lacking in morality, integrity, all decency and most assuredly a gold digger on the make.   

Let's face it: Kate only got into William's orbit because her parents have serious coin -

And no matter how shadily made either. Granted there are no straight up accounts or anything adding up, but just having it is okay; the Windsors are always seen in the company of celebrities who have stacks of cash, even if their personal lives are utterly horrific. It's a pity that William never did squire young ladies of the gentry around or have the guts to at least drop Kate and paly dirty with the Court to get rid of her. She bought that ring with dirty money and I hope no one lets her forget it. You would think that with the problems with Fergie, they would have preferred someone who has had a career and income of their own; Kate having money hasn't stopped ehr from grubbing for freebies and who knows what else. Sophie, through her own career, has had little scandals at all and you would think the Windsors would learn.

There's already someone pretty mental in thier circle and she just happens to be marrying William!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: