Royal Gossip
May 27, 2017, 07:08:26 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Diana V Kate Middleton: How their weddings will differ  (Read 1040 times)
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« on: April 18, 2011, 05:16:06 am »

http://www.freep.com/article/20110417/FEATURES01/104170327/Princess-Diana-vs-Kate-Middleton-How-their-weddings-will-differ

Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2011, 05:27:48 am »

Good article the difference between them is laughable Diana had Nancy Reagan, Lazy has Beckhams and a moody singer.easter-lol But that part about LM job yeah right. wopedo
« Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 05:30:10 am by Magnolia » Logged

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
Grace and Diana Fan
Baroness

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2011, 05:29:09 am »

Just even glancing at Waity's name in the same sentence as Princess Diana's name, makes me cringe.  ick

Anyway, I haven't seen a Royal Wedding yet to top Diana's wedding. That was unlike anything I've ever seen. I heard Prince Charles chose the dramatic music for the ceremony, and it was perfect. I loved it.

Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2011, 06:00:15 am »

Diana: Titled
Kate: No title

Diana: Excellent initial reputation
Kate: Very bad reputation

Diana: Marrying the Heir
Kate: Marrying the son of the Heir

Diana: Natural beauty
Kate: Makeup Maven

Diana: Regal and dignified
Kate: No dignity/laughingstock

Diana: Healthy and fit
Kate: Booze, smokes, bad diet, constant dieting

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2011, 06:01:22 am »

Also the part that says courtship Lazy 8 years. It probably would have been longer if something didn't tell Mr.Wimp to marry her this year. easter-think

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2011, 06:10:59 am »

Either that or it never would have happened.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
FrederickLouis
courtier

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2016, 11:10:07 pm »

Lady Diana arrived at St. Paul's Cathedral with her father Edward John Spencer, 8th Earl Spencer in the Glass Coach.   
Catherine Middleton and her father went in a Rolls-Royce Phantom VI to Westminster Abbey.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: