Royal Gossip
April 23, 2019, 11:55:50 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate's parents will pay 100,000 pounds for the royal wedding  (Read 1887 times)
Fernanda Nunes
Baroness

« on: April 17, 2011, 07:51:43 pm »

http://diversao.terra.com.br/gente/noticias/0,,OI5081583-EI17711,00-Pais+de+Kate+vao+pagar+mil+libras+pelo+casamento+real.html
Translation:

Kate's parents will pay 100,000 pounds for the royal wedding

Kate Middleton's parents will pay almost 100,000 pounds - the equivalent of U.S. $ 257,000 - to cover the expenditure of his daughter's wedding with Prince William, to be held on April 29, according to The Sunday Times .

Carole and Michael Middleton contribute that amount to cover expenses such as daily in a hotel, which will host both they and their children on the eve of the wedding, the bride's dress, the bridesmaids dresses and honeymoon.

The couple also intends to fund Middleton, said the source, dinner and dancing to Prince Charles, father of the groom, will promote at Buckingham Palace to celebrate the union.

Kate's parents defray the expenses of several of the Goring hotel rooms, situated in London's upmarket Belgravia. The suite of two bedrooms and five rooms where Kate and her sister Pippa, bridesmaid, will stay on the eve of the wedding costs 4,000 pounds ($ 10,000) a night.

In addition to this suite, the couple Middleton also booked a room with three beds for two of them and his son James, priced at 1,140 pounds ($ 2,900) a night, as well as other rooms for relatives and friends.

The newspaper said only the hotel bill will reach over 20 000 pounds ($ 51,000), also including breakfasts, lunches and dinners.

As for the bride's dress, it is speculated that have cost about 30 thousand pounds ($ 77,000), while the sister Pippa dress must have cost about 20,000 pounds ($ 51,000).

The newspaper notes that Middleton have an online sales company of party items that apparently turned them into millionaires.

Motto for the year 2019: "He who overcomes will have these things for his heritage; and I will be his God, and he will be my son." (AP 21:7).
http://www.igrejacristamaranata.org.br/en/home/
Lauracrazygirl
courtier

« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2011, 08:40:44 pm »

I really doubt they have 100,000 pounds.  TCP baking cookies  TCP baking cookies Am I alone in thinking that?
Gaeaskywalker
Baroness

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2011, 08:42:31 pm »

^ No you're not the only one. I don't believe it is really their money, maybe they loaned it or got it from UG.
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2011, 09:44:30 pm »

Baloney.  No way and even if they did, how tacky AGAIN to publicize it.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2011, 10:43:13 pm »

That's a drop in the bucket compared to what will be spent in total.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2011, 10:49:23 pm »

Quite true, KF.  It will barely cover tipping.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2011, 02:29:28 am »

100,000 pounds isn't nothing compared to the 20million pounds being spent on security for this wasteful wedding
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2011, 02:37:30 am »

Will that amount cover the three dresses and shoes?

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Grace and Diana Fan
Baroness

« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2011, 03:01:04 am »

So, in other words, they have contributed NOTHING!

The real question is..."How much is Waity Katy putting towards her OWN wedding?" I guess the most logical answer is also, "NOTHING"!
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2011, 03:10:12 am »

Of course not. I bet she doesn't have two pennies to rub together of her own. She's taking more than she'll ever be able to contribute to anyone or anything; it's not like she's bringing jobs or even connections.

mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2011, 04:11:26 am »

The only person not contributing to this wedding is the couple themselves  bored3

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1377893/Royal-wedding-Kate-Middletons-parents-set-fork-100-000-daughters-royal-wedding.html

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: