Royal Gossip
December 17, 2017, 11:30:40 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: From the streets to a front row seat: Homeless girl is invited to Wedding  (Read 1455 times)
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« on: April 17, 2011, 12:37:57 pm »

From the streets to a front row seat: Homeless girl, 20, who wowed William is invited to Royal Wedding

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1377756/Royal-Wedding-Homeless-girl-Shozna-20-wowed-Prince-William-invited.html#ixzz1JmOJeufA

Barely a year ago, she was living a desperate existence, sharing homeless shelters with drug addicts while recovering from a serious stroke.
But in less than two weeks, Shozna will take her place alongside royals, A-list celebrities and foreign dignitaries after getting an invitation to the first 'people's royal wedding'.

Earth Angel
Countess

Can you imagine a time when the truth ran free ...

« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2011, 07:29:15 pm »

Is William affording her a makeover and buying her an appropriate outfit? People will be there in couture clothing, the least he could do is help this girl look like she should be there. This invitation could end up costing her money she doesn't have rather than providing her an opportunity to shine. ...

"The searching-out and thorough investigation of truth ought to be the primary study of man." ~ Cicero
"The way to gain a good reputation, is to endeavor to be what you desire to appear" ~ Socrates
"During times of universal deceit telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act". ~ George Orwell
"On the road from the City of Skepticism, I had to pass through the Valley of Ambiguity". ~ Adam Smith

*All posts are my opinion, based on what I know to be true at the time of the post, unless otherwise specified. All intents and purposes are free; no ill will or maliciousness involved*
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2011, 09:03:06 pm »

Very true but William does not think logically like you or I

Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2011, 02:30:40 am »

this is why we're spending a fortune on secruity for people that have no clearance not to mention the classless Middleton's
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2011, 02:36:21 am »

After two weeks, Centrepoint stepped in to give her a room in a 40-bed homeless shelter.

She was given a mentor and was helped to write a CV, do work experience and learn to live independently for the first time.

Last week, Shozna moved into a council flat and is applying to work at high-street clothes stores with the aim of becoming a retail manager.

Despite the obstacles, she has such impressive drive and more than the lazy ingrate William is marrying.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2011, 06:41:21 pm »

I couldn’t agree with you more, Nighthawk.

What a story. I'm glad she's on the mend and has set great goals for herself. I like to hear about this side of Wills. It shows that he really cares and want to help people. It's still beyond me why he'd marry that waste of space. I couldn't imagine Waity caring anything about the plight of the homeless or anything else besides herself.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2011, 10:07:16 pm »

Congrats to the fine young lady and I wish her all the best.  Waity's the one who deserves the cardboard box and grocery cart for a home.  She doesn't have anywhere near the gumption of this fine young girl.  All the very best to her. 

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: