Royal Gossip
November 21, 2017, 06:09:28 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate Middleton: an old-fashioned royal-in-waiting  (Read 852 times)
Nighthawk
Princess

« on: April 17, 2011, 08:33:23 am »

Kate Middleton: an old-fashioned royal-in-waiting
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/royal-wedding/kate-middleton/8455965/Kate-Middleton-an-old-fashioned-royal-in-waiting.html

hall-whistle bored3 hall-Spell-check
Grace and Diana Fan
Baroness

« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2011, 08:38:29 am »

I think they meant "an old-looking Waity-in-waiting"!

By the way, I'm concerned that in this article they described Kate as "accomplished". Since when, where, and why?  eightball
« Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 08:43:24 am by Grace and Diana Fan » Logged
Byechoc
Countess

Nothing happens by accident. everything was a ....

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2011, 10:01:14 am »

I think they meant "an old-looking Waity-in-waiting"!
Same here....

They just want to give her good press to people wants to see wedding and be a sucess nothing more...

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
kahena
courtier

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2011, 11:52:35 am »

Old fashioned ? They should write "mummified" : she's directly coming from the 18th century, hence her "leathery skinned" face...

http://www.photoway.com/images/chili/CHIL06_461-momie-miss-chili.jpg

This mummy has been dubbed "Miss Chile" as it's been discovered in this country. Didn't Waity Trashy spend a gap year holiday in Chile ? As True Brit said in another thread, quoting Sherlock Holmes : "the plot thickens..."  tehe
« Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 11:59:45 am by kahena » Logged

"For money has been the ruin of many and has misled the minds of Kings". (Ecclesiacticus 8, Verse 2)

"The LORD God said to the serpent, "Because you have done this, Cursed are you more than all cattle, And more than every beast of the field; On your belly you will go, And dust you will eat All the days of your life; And I will put enmity Between you and the woman, And between your seed and her seed; He shall bruise you on the head, And you shall bruise him on the heel."
(Genesis 3:15 )
Spitfire
Countess

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2011, 12:42:35 pm »

tehe  Could the museum change its name to Mrs Carole in honour of the Royal Wedding?

The ghost of Frances Winchcombe is finding a new house to haunt.  She has reportedly said: "Carole Middleton scares me to death..."
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: