Royal Gossip
November 24, 2017, 08:17:23 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Before the wedding, Kate Middleton will have to prove she is a virgin  (Read 8009 times)
Fernanda Nunes
Baroness

« on: April 16, 2011, 02:07:18 pm »

http://diversao.terra.com.br/gente/noticias/0,,OI5079977-EI17711,00-Antes+do+casamento+Kate+Middleton+tera+de+provar+que+e+virgem.html
Before the wedding, Kate Middleton will have to prove you're a virgin
 Kate Middleton go through the same gynecologist who, in the 1980s, became Lady Di

Translation
The future princess Kate Middleton may have to undergo a virginity test before marriage. The same procedure happened with Lady Di, in the 1980s, close to the wedding to Prince Charles - father of William, Kate promised. Information is the site E! Online, she found that go through the same deceased mother's gynecologist.

Previously, this procedure was important because the Kings did not want to marry women who could be pregnant by another man. That would endanger the purity of the blood of the royal line. The best thing to do was marry a virgin for the baby to be born without doubt, without worrying too absent with DNA testing and whether it was right for the throne.

Motto for the year 2017: "Saying with a loud voice, Have fear of God and give him glory; because the hour of his judging is come; and give worship to him who made heaven and earth and the sea and the fountains of water." (AP 14:7).
http://icmaranata.pt/index.php - Portugal www.igrejacristamaranata.org.br, www.icm.org.br, http://radiomaanaim.com.br/v1/ - Brazil
Spitfire
Countess

« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2011, 02:10:45 pm »

And you think she's going to pass this test???  This is 21st century Britain, not the Middle Ages!! wellduh

The ghost of Frances Winchcombe is finding a new house to haunt.  She has reportedly said: "Carole Middleton scares me to death..."
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2011, 04:38:53 pm »

As soon as I saw the title of the thread  rofl

Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2011, 04:46:06 pm »

One of the funniest articles. She shows her crotch to the world and her boyfriend said "I have sex waiting"  Spooky-bat yes she's snow white of course she is pure as snow. -lol-.  fan

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
True Brit
Duchess

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2011, 04:52:38 pm »

Apparently the Asians do this all the time - have a reconstruction in a certain part of the body. That's the only way there'll be a positive virginity test IMO.

" Kate, Pippa and Carole Middleton seen at Manolo Blahnik today.. overheard asking if they carried shoes for cloven hooves. "
Spitfire
Countess

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2011, 05:14:23 pm »

And we all thought it was just her teeth she was having fixed!! oooh

The ghost of Frances Winchcombe is finding a new house to haunt.  She has reportedly said: "Carole Middleton scares me to death..."
Raisie
Countess

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2011, 05:38:38 pm »

I forgot were is the thread for the movie but i think also can be good here since i think now i am gonna to see the movie as the actors made a scene of William and Kate on bed
So Virgin she really is not going to pass the test

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1377523/Royally-Wedding-film-review-Prince-William-Kate-Middleton-movie-slated-critics.html

"Only do what your heart tells you."
- Princess Diana

‎"There is no civilization living today which did not originate in the work and effort of Monarchy"
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2011, 05:53:30 pm »

^ Of course not William dumped a very pretty girlfriend he had because she was saving herself for marriage Lazy has been with him for years what does that say she's been giving it to him for years.If this article is even remotely true this is an utter joke.It's like the press is trying to change the past of that raunchy woman making her wholesome so that she can pass I guess to the world as someone decent.IMO it's not working half the people know what's she's about already!

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
Raisie
Countess

« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2011, 06:05:54 pm »

Even if the courtiers say she is virgin i think the people won't believe in them.Someone like to sell this fairytale so much that still no matter what they do is not working.

"Only do what your heart tells you."
- Princess Diana

‎"There is no civilization living today which did not originate in the work and effort of Monarchy"
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2011, 06:21:45 pm »

With the idea of marrying a nice girl, it's a catch-22 for men; in the past, there were two types (not just because of class issues, something major, but at the same time another facet) of women and men married one while keeping the other as a mistress or lady of the streets. Mainly, all a woman had to d owas remain chaste and follow the rules of courtship, something the man was expected to do as well; if a man wanted sex, he knew where to go to get it and did. Women knew how to keep a man's respect and knew how to behave, it was all quite simple. Men then knew they were marrying a nice girl trained on how to run a household and socialize while women had a provider and protection.

Then feminism came along and made things a lot easier and unfortunately, freedom to choose has become freedom from consequences. Even these days, men would prefer someone chaste, but unfortunately women these days aren't being too chaste and men are eager to get as much sex as possible from as many women as possible. There are also no social structures in place or established rules of etiquette that provided a frame in which couples can get to know each other safely. Royal men might operate as they have in the past, but unfortuantely women like Kate no longer do. They think that they deserve a ring after sleeping wiht every Tom Dick, and Harry so it does not surprise me that Kate might feel so entitled.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Earth Angel
Countess

Can you imagine a time when the truth ran free ...

« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2011, 07:46:57 pm »

We know she cannot possibly be a virgin. Perhaps she is being sent to the gynecologist for fertility testing? There are other ways the hymen breaks besides intercourse, thus the old fashioned virginity test is invalid, even in Diana's day. I have to conclude this has more to do with fertility than purity!

"The searching-out and thorough investigation of truth ought to be the primary study of man." ~ Cicero
"The way to gain a good reputation, is to endeavor to be what you desire to appear" ~ Socrates
"During times of universal deceit telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act". ~ George Orwell
"On the road from the City of Skepticism, I had to pass through the Valley of Ambiguity". ~ Adam Smith

*All posts are my opinion, based on what I know to be true at the time of the post, unless otherwise specified. All intents and purposes are free; no ill will or maliciousness involved*
Earl Grey
courtier

Last hope for the Windsors: Anne for Queen!

« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2011, 08:21:29 pm »

This really is unfair to those who genuiely believe in waiting till marriage.

Sometimes it takes a little child to say what we have all been thinking
Duchess Georgiana
courtier

« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2011, 09:11:48 pm »

This entire thing is getting more ridiculous by the minute. I really can't wait for it to be over!!!! Grrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!
libbyrose
gossip insider

Harryite #16

« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2011, 01:16:19 am »

Kate Middleton is a virgin, and I am Santa Clause  laugh
c'mon we all know that Waity lost her V card long before William came on the scene. Didnt William say he would "have a go" at her, doesnt sound like a phrase to use for a nice chaste lady. But the Middleton clan always leaks the "Catherine was always waiting for the right man" line *snort*

absolutely this is insulting to girls who actually wait to have sex until they're married. Its one of the most difficult things I've ever done. and all these "celebs" out there falsely claiming to be virgins just completely degrades the entire situation.

Also, there are ways to check virginity besides the hymen now. I had myself certified before my recent wedding (personal choice no one forced me, just thought it would be a nice wedding gift)
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2011, 01:21:24 am »

Good for you, libbyrose. That's so beautiful to share that experience for the first time with you husband. worship

Keep Calm and Carry On
benign
Duchess

« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2011, 01:28:32 am »

silly article although i wont be surprised if they did check whether Kate can have children or not.
Fernanda Nunes
Baroness

« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2011, 02:56:33 am »

http://virgula.uol.com.br/ver/noticia/lifestyle/2011/04/16/273523-kate-middleton-pode-escapar-de-teste-de-virgindade
Translation:
 Kate Middleton may escape virginity testing
 Tradition is tradition, but according to some observers of the British royal family, Kate could escape a trial that is common in the kingdom: the test of virginity before marriage. According to the site E! Online, the procedure was done with Lady Di, in the 80's.

This test was considered very important by kings who wanted to be sure that your pregnant brides did not marry another man, because that would endanger the purity of the blood royal. However, today the question seems not to be taken very seriously, and besides, Kate Middleton and Prince William have been together for eight years and even lived together for several months.

Motto for the year 2017: "Saying with a loud voice, Have fear of God and give him glory; because the hour of his judging is come; and give worship to him who made heaven and earth and the sea and the fountains of water." (AP 14:7).
http://icmaranata.pt/index.php - Portugal www.igrejacristamaranata.org.br, www.icm.org.br, http://radiomaanaim.com.br/v1/ - Brazil
Duchess Georgiana
courtier

« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2011, 06:06:51 am »

silly article although i wont be surprised if they did check whether Kate can have children or not.

I agree. I've read that Princesses Mary of Denmark and Maxima of the Netherlands had fertility tests. So it's very likely Kate has had one as well.
Byechoc
Countess

Nothing happens by accident. everything was a ....

« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2011, 10:10:42 am »

This test was considered very important by kings who wanted to be sure that your pregnant brides did not marry another man, because that would endanger the purity of the blood royal. However, today the question seems not to be taken very seriously, and besides, Kate Middleton and Prince William have been together for eight years and even lived together for several months.

but we are atlking about dogs?  blink

about kate prove that she is virgin  rofl

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
kahena
courtier

« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2011, 12:08:25 pm »

To prove virginity ? I didn't know the Windsors had turned muslims...

"For money has been the ruin of many and has misled the minds of Kings". (Ecclesiacticus 8, Verse 2)

"The LORD God said to the serpent, "Because you have done this, Cursed are you more than all cattle, And more than every beast of the field; On your belly you will go, And dust you will eat All the days of your life; And I will put enmity Between you and the woman, And between your seed and her seed; He shall bruise you on the head, And you shall bruise him on the heel."
(Genesis 3:15 )
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: