Royal Gossip
November 16, 2018, 08:59:45 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: April Royal Wedding  (Read 12197 times)
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2010, 07:37:00 pm »

I'm in too  Hi

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
MOSAIC
Duchess

« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2010, 07:45:57 pm »

Count me in too please  Hi April 1 is a great idea, because that's what he is, unfortunately.
Queenbee
courtier

« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2010, 09:26:46 pm »

THE BIGGEST FOOL IN THE cOMMONWEALTH

Princess Alucard
Countess

« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2010, 10:01:06 pm »

WilliamKate  I'm in lets unbrainwash him!!

Nov. 16, 2010.... Hell froze over *plays in the snow*

Byechoc
Countess

Nothing happens by accident. everything was a ....

« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2010, 11:48:41 pm »

sorry girls they want 28th...
at least they said that

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
The Alley Cat...
courtier

« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2010, 05:45:36 am »

Where have you heard it to be the 28th?
Byechoc
Countess

Nothing happens by accident. everything was a ....

« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2010, 09:52:57 am »

in this article they said that is in the end...
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/royal-wedding/8148947/Royal-wedding-pencilled-in-for-April.html

there are another onebwhen they say that want 28 but there are problens because will break royal tradition...it's a thurday

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2010, 10:55:06 am »

She has been "project manager" of her family's firm for more than four years, overseeing new designs, new catalogues, the photography of new products, marketing and other duties.

Aha so now she's a project manager all of the sudden, how many more jobtitles are they gonna invent for her and her work?
The only project she has been managing over the years was snatching and keeping William!

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2010, 05:22:06 pm »

t also hasn’t helped that William, an RAF search-and-rescue helicopter pilot, returned to work after last week’s announcement
He's very selfish IMO.  :( he throws a bomb of an annoucement at everyone and then runs away runforhills

If you don't mind my saying, the younger royals have a habit of making a mess and having the courtiers clean it up. No wonder the courtiers get pickle faces after a number of years. I heard something about the twentieth of April, isn't that Hitler's birthday?

She has been "project manager" of her family's firm for more than four years, overseeing new designs, new catalogues, the photography of new products, marketing and other duties.

With a history of art degree? She can't possibly have the qualifications to do that type of work, don't you have to have certifications at the very least? I look forward to someone asking her to explain the process of waht she did with her parent's firm.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
karla64
Baroness

« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2010, 06:40:17 pm »

http://www.azcentral.com/ent/celeb/articles/2010/11/22/20101122prince-william-reportedly-wants-april-28-wedding-date.html

I checked the calendar it will be thursday  instead weekend??

[
Princess Alucard
Countess

« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2010, 08:16:30 pm »

I bet companies have people reading with numbers to put them on merchandise the second the date is announced

Varya
Super Moderator

« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2010, 09:13:44 pm »

If you don't mind my saying, the younger royals have a habit of making a mess and having the courtiers clean it up. No wonder the courtiers get pickle faces after a number of years. I heard something about the twentieth of April, isn't that Hitler's birthday?

*snort* At least it would be something amusing about the day... I would laugh so hard if they chose that day and only after it's cemented do they realize it's Hitlers birthday! As well as it being 420! laugh

With a history of art degree? She can't possibly have the qualifications to do that type of work, don't you have to have certifications at the very least? I look forward to someone asking her to explain the process of waht she did with her parent's firm.

I don't care what she says she did there, all she really did was wait for William. THAT was her job, nothing more. Also who really is going to speak out about their jobs being "taken over" by the "future queen" CATHERINE (  X-Mas_rolleyes )... none of them! The reason being because their bosses could fire them if they do. The Middletons are a rotten bunch that's for damn sure! thumbsdown nomorekate

Quotes about Waity/Waste-y Katie:
On Kate's so called career and work ethic; a coworker from Jigsaw when Kate was working said this: "A fellow staff member said: "Kate is a nice enough girl but she was never what you might call committed to the job.She never worked full-time and appeared to take an inordinate amount of time off to go jetting round the world with her boyfriend."
Princess Alucard
Countess

« Reply #32 on: November 22, 2010, 09:46:51 pm »

If it's on 4/20  that's my dad's bday too.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #33 on: November 22, 2010, 09:48:17 pm »

Or April Fools and William can annouce that it was just one big prank easter-lol. That would certainly cause a buzz.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Princess Alucard
Countess

« Reply #34 on: November 22, 2010, 09:53:03 pm »

Can you see people goign to the store demanind their money back after buying all the souveniors?

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #35 on: November 22, 2010, 09:54:49 pm »

And then Nichols gets fired and so many others look like major idiots. Worse than when nothing happened in June.

The Alley Cat...
courtier

« Reply #36 on: November 23, 2010, 04:45:33 am »

If that happens, it'll be a lesson learned for all journalists.   It may teach them to be more responsible and non-evasive... but that's a huge effing chance that'll ever happen.  The damage is already done.  sob
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #37 on: November 23, 2010, 08:22:27 am »

*snort* At least it would be something amusing about the day... I would laugh so hard if they chose that day and only after it's cemented do they realize it's Hitlers birthday! As well as it being 420! laugh

euhm what's so funny about that date or number, except Hitlers B-day? huh dontknow (which isn't that funny in my opinion...)

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #38 on: November 23, 2010, 12:33:39 pm »

It's Friday, April 29: Wills gets his way with a spring Royal wedding to Kate on St Catherine's Day

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1332312/Kate-Middleton-Prince-William-fix-Royal-wedding-date-April-29.html#ixzz166mBJZS1

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
benign
Duchess

« Reply #39 on: November 23, 2010, 02:28:13 pm »

In a shock move, the Middletons are set to share the bill with the Royal family to avoid piling the cost on the taxpayer - although the public will still have to cover the multi-million cost of policing.

- thats good...paging Uncle Gary paging  easter-lol
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: