Royal Gossip
June 17, 2019, 06:10:52 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Class no Barrier for KM - (Jimminy Crickets)  (Read 763 times)
Yooper
Princess

« on: April 15, 2011, 09:28:09 am »

http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/royal-wedding/class-no-barrier-for-kate-middleton-20110415-1dh20.html

But as Catherine gazes down from the balcony at Buckingham Palace onto the thronged wellwishers on April 29, she can reflect that the journey her family made has become arguably harder for others, not easier.

I swear to GOD, I can't take much more of this treacle.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2011, 08:38:56 pm »

She won't be reflecting anything and she won't be worried about the people who will be cheering. Besides, the barriers won't go down for her family either; she won't be able to do much for her siblings and the doors and gates will go up harder and higher instead of being lowered. The aristos are going to retrench and then proceed to be even more discriminating.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: