Royal Gossip
November 21, 2017, 06:04:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate Middleton will wear her hair down on her wedding day  (Read 6415 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2011, 03:32:18 am »

. As for makeup, he said, the girl never needed help to apply makeup and even have their care would make the day of engagement.

I wonder how much eyeliner she'll cake on for the wedding day. She hasn't been abel to restrain herself and her hair will be as styled as it can be.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Grace and Diana Fan
Baroness

« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2011, 07:56:26 am »

I seriously hope she wears her hair up, because on these past few engagements, her hair looks so unkempt. Plus, the weather isn't even good in Britain, and the wind might blow it all over the place. I just don't understand why it looks so sloppy everytime we see her. Ridiculous!
Lanvin Pearls
Countess

« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2011, 02:04:13 am »

KF  -  On the wedding day, KUG will no doubt panic and OVERDO the cakey eyeliner. Plus, she will touch it up as the day goes on.

Waity's Cakey Flakey overdone eyes will ruin her look. Along with that dumb grin, messy frizzy hair, wrinkles and sags.

She will look ridiculous like a 45 year old bride. But of course she will look "stunningly beautiful" right ??
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: