Royal Gossip
May 26, 2017, 02:40:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Grimaldis: News & Photos  (Read 55327 times)
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #120 on: July 08, 2014, 02:23:35 am »

Yes, I remember seeing it and wondering who took it. It seemed to be on a boat and Caroline and a friend were sitting on deck talking. Pierre and friend weren't situated in front of them but behind, but I get your point. Yes, very inappropriate !
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #121 on: July 08, 2014, 02:29:10 am »

The entire family is uncouth, what do you expect? Caroline, Stephanie set the new standard, while Albert has two kids out of wedlock by two different women. It wouldn't surprise me if Pierre was the same and frankly, I wonder if it was Pierre that started the whole mess.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #122 on: July 08, 2014, 03:28:44 am »

Princess Caroline of Monaco's second husband. Stefano Casiraghi, had no title and neither do his children, including Pierre. Caroline's youngest child is a Princess of Hanover, as she's the daughter of husband number three, Prince Ernst of Hanover!
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #123 on: July 08, 2014, 01:56:07 pm »

^^Well, in the article, KF, it sounds like our little friend Pierre here and his buddies were pulling the 'we're so special' routine, to me, and invading this other man's territory or something stupid.  Whatever the reason, I guess there's a court of law that Hock served and another for Albert and Co and that, to me, is just not cool.  Not cool at all.  It won't keep me out of Monaco but it does serve to tarnish the fair-minded mind I really thought he had.  Guess not.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #124 on: July 08, 2014, 03:54:16 pm »

This is to me, why Monaco is pretty much not too much of a good idea anymore. For business or much else. Pierre is likely to pull the 'I'm so special' routine mainly since no one ever shuts up about Princess Grace; the headline almost sounds outraged that sacred Princess Grace's grandson could ever get into trouble.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Principe Raphael
royal watcher

« Reply #125 on: July 08, 2014, 03:59:10 pm »

Yes, I remember seeing it and wondering who took it. It seemed to be on a boat and Caroline and a friend were sitting on deck talking. Pierre and friend weren't situated in front of them but behind, but I get your point. Yes, very inappropriate !
To do such an act in the presence of one's own mother is what annoys me.  I'd love to know what she said when she saw the picture. 
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #126 on: July 27, 2014, 03:38:32 am »

Princess Stephanie and  her daughter Pauline attended the Fight Aids Monaco summer gala at the Sporting de Monte Carlo.

http://www.newmyroyals.com/2014/07/princess-stephanie-and-pauline-ducruet.html

Pauline is really pretty
« Last Edit: July 27, 2014, 03:41:56 am by Fly on the wall » Logged

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #127 on: November 06, 2014, 10:31:24 pm »

Tatiana Santo Domingo expecting second child with Andrea Casiraghi
Andrea Casiraghi, whose mother is Princess Caroline of Monaco, and Tatiana Santo Domingo are expecting their second baby, fulfilling their dream of expanding their family.

The couple, who tied the knot earlier this year, are already proud parents to 19-month-old son Sacha.

Tatiana is said to be suffering from morning sickness, which began in the early stages of her pregnancy.
http://ca.hellomagazine.com/royalty/02014110611175/tatiana-santo-domingo-expecting-second-child-with-andrea-casiraghi

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #128 on: November 19, 2014, 02:54:50 pm »

Monaco National Day 2014 - Award Ceremony

http://www.gettyimages.es/Search/Search.aspx?EventId=524160849&EditorialProduct=Royalty

The little Casiraghi is very cute. Supposedly Tatiana is pregnant again.

Charlene's botox seems to have moved a lot. Pregnancy doesn't suit her face.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #129 on: November 19, 2014, 05:41:13 pm »

Some nice piccies her of Princess Charlene.  I think she has not been having botox whilst pregnant, it looks that way.  I think her face looks tired because she is coming to the end now, and probably not sleeping very well.  I still personally think she knocks spots off wasty every time. Give me Princess Charlene any day, wasty never.

http://princessmonarchy.eklablog.com/fete-nationale-monaco-a113343780
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #130 on: November 19, 2014, 05:54:04 pm »

But she had botox before and it looks like it is moving/not fitting her pregnant face.

Kate's face still is more natural than Charlene's. She's had things done but not as much. Though both look older than they are.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #131 on: November 19, 2014, 09:46:35 pm »

I think Charlene has more stress; a husband with two kids out of wedlock and a family that is even more out of control than the Windsors.

cate1949
Princess

« Reply #132 on: November 20, 2014, 12:35:39 am »

her face looks much fuller maybe weight gain?  But she looks happy although tired and I love the coat - she generally dresses very well for her role IMHO  - you do not see her making huge mistakes and getting all "wind blown" like some.

I would guess while pregnant - no botox?
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #133 on: November 20, 2014, 02:21:34 am »

What a pouty prince! Andrea Casiraghi and Tatiana Santo Domingo introduce their son Sacha to the world - but the little boy fails to raise a smile for the occasion
Andrea Casiraghi and Tatiana Santo Domingo have finally introduced their adorable son Sacha to the world, a year and a half after he was born.

The couple, who recently announced that they are expecting their second child together, and their 19-month-old son attended Monaco's National Day celebrations at the Palais Princier de Monaco alongside the rest of the royal family, including Prince Albert of Monaco and his pregnant wife Charlene.

But all of the excitement of the day seemed to prove too much for the little boy, who spent much of his time on the royal balcony cuddling his father and mother, while gazing down at the crowd with a rather bemused - and slightly grumpy - express

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2841327/What-pouty-prince-Andrea-Casiraghi-Tatiana-Santo-Domingo-introduce-son-Sacha-world-little-boy-fails-raise-smile-occasion.html

HE'S a cutie

CarryingOn
Duchess

http://media.tumblr.com/6fa12932f6e3affcfb7d37c57f

« Reply #134 on: November 20, 2014, 06:51:58 pm »

Sacha is a cutie patootie!

Charlene and Albert always look awkward to me. I think there are a few exceptions but for the most part awkward. I always think he looked much happier in those pictures with his ex-girlfriend and the son who looks just like him (would love to see some updated pics BTW. Cute little boy! Looks just like Albert but with brown skin and cute).

Then on top of it Charlene always looks sad to me, and the botox and any plastic surgeries have not done her any favors. She looks old and frozen. I do like that she dresses nicely most of the time. I think there are only two outfits she's worn that I haven't liked and I like that she does do something and has her own interests (as far as I know anyway as I don't pay that much attention to this royal family).
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #135 on: November 21, 2014, 07:26:26 pm »

^^What an adorable baby boy!  Gush.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #136 on: December 20, 2014, 09:05:07 pm »

Pierre Casiraghi e Beatrice Borromeo si sono fidanzati -
Pierre Casiraghi ce l'ha fatta: dopo 6 anni di passione e rotocalchi ha chiesto ufficialmente la mano a Beatrice Borromeo.

Il proposal è arrivato con un diamante rosa. Nozze fissate il 20 aprile 2015. E così la nipote di Marta Marzotto e giornalista al Fatto impalma il terzo figlio di Carolina di Monaco e Stefano Casiraghi.
http://www.vogue.it/people-are-talking-about/star-news/2014/12/pierre-casiraghi-fidanzato-beatrice-borromeo?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Pierre Casiraghi has done it: after six years of passion and magazines has officially asked the hand to Beatrice Borromeo.

The proposal came with a pink diamond. Wedding set April 20, 2015. And so the nephew of Marta Marzotto and journalist Fact impalma the third son of Caroline of Monaco and Stefano Casiraghi.

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #137 on: January 27, 2015, 09:36:33 pm »

Princess Stephanie enjoys a night at the circus with daughter Camille Gottleib
Princess Stephanie and her daughter Camille Gottlieb stepped out at the circus on Friday evening. The Monegasque royal and her youngest daughter were greeted by cheers and applause as they showed their support the principality's annual event on its second day.

Prince Albert's sister sported a chic black coat and simple ballet flats while her 16-year-old daughter, whose father is former palace body guard Jean Raymond Gottlieb, wore a monochrome dress with a strapless bodice, which she teamed with heeled ankle boots and a blazer.
http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2015011722899/princess-stephanie-daughter-camille-circus/

Tatiana Santo Domingo glowing with health and happiness in final stages of pregnancy
Now about six months into her pregnancy, Tatiana Santo Domingo decided to enjoy Paris fashion week, sitting pretty at Valentino, Christian Dior and a show by jewellery designer Sabine Ghanem. The boho beauty is expecting her second child with husband Andrea Casiraghi, who is the nephew of Prince Albert of Monaco.
http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2015012723075/tatiana-santo-domingo-expecting-second-baby-with-andrea-casiraghi/

« Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 09:43:57 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #138 on: March 17, 2015, 11:05:56 pm »

Pauline Ducruet and Jazmin Grace Grimaldi
http://www.newmyroyals.com/2015/03/photo-of-day-pauline-ducruet-and-jazmin.html

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #139 on: April 09, 2015, 03:34:52 am »

Monaco Royal Family attends a mass to honor of the Prince Rainier
http://www.newmyroyals.com/2015/04/monaco-royal-family-attends-mass-to.html

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: