Royal Gossip
July 25, 2017, 11:49:51 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 42 43 44 [45] 46   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Say it with a Smiley :)  (Read 110339 times)
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #880 on: January 23, 2014, 12:48:01 am »

flower
It's not Friday yet....
I don't want to get too  easter-bunny in case it turns out to be a bust, who knows..

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Vesper
Countess

« Reply #881 on: January 23, 2014, 01:04:44 am »

That's right, I'll keep it  Cool and  eating cookies until Friday.
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #882 on: January 23, 2014, 01:29:45 am »

^^The odds of you getting HG  are very remote so don't think about that one.  How cool that you get the time needed to prepare if this happens.  Oh, boy!  I will hold good thoughts that you are healthy and all is well.  It will be.  Now I can't wait until Friday!      huh   flower

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #883 on: January 23, 2014, 01:43:23 am »

Thanks for the back-up ladies.  Kiss hug
I feel like I'm gonna need it, gosh my mum is gonna freak! (hopefully in a good way nervous)

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #884 on: January 23, 2014, 08:32:13 pm »

^I don't know your mom, of course, but being one myself, I'd be thrilled to pieces.  You've got your head on straight, have a job, there's a man in the picture and if it's all true, it's her grandchild!  Yay!   loveshower

Any word?  Not that I'm curious or anything.   laugh

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #885 on: January 24, 2014, 09:45:37 am »

Red sea opened

Vesper
Countess

« Reply #886 on: January 24, 2014, 12:25:03 pm »

Are you relieved or disappointed?

Yooper
Princess

« Reply #887 on: January 24, 2014, 12:34:32 pm »

^^How are you feeling about that, Akasha?  It must be quite an emotional ride.  Just having the red sea late is a hormonal mess sometimes...  there

Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #888 on: April 27, 2014, 02:29:19 am »

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #889 on: April 30, 2014, 06:51:33 am »

thumbsdown

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #890 on: April 30, 2014, 09:32:06 pm »

X-Mas_fireplace

deGuernsey
Baroness

« Reply #891 on: May 05, 2014, 08:44:01 am »

dontknow huh dontknow
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #892 on: May 18, 2014, 07:46:54 pm »

eating cookies

Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #893 on: May 28, 2014, 07:15:23 am »

easter-lol

Akasha 85
courtier

Aren't we a cuty queen.

« Reply #894 on: June 02, 2014, 10:19:02 pm »

bored3 tired

hello

“For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.”
― Stuart Chase

“To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour.”
― William Blake, Auguries of Innocence

“Four things you can't recover:
The stone after the throw, The word after it's said, The occasion after it's missed, The time after it's gone.”
― Deanna Wadsworth
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #895 on: June 06, 2014, 12:26:49 am »

fan

Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #896 on: June 23, 2014, 01:01:02 am »

easter-lol

Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #897 on: July 15, 2014, 12:34:57 am »

bored3 

Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #898 on: July 19, 2014, 03:55:20 am »

easter-lol

deGuernsey
Baroness

« Reply #899 on: July 20, 2014, 10:58:14 pm »

spy

Pages: 1 ... 42 43 44 [45] 46   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: