Royal Gossip
December 17, 2017, 11:32:31 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate Middleton's 'wayward uncle' will go to reception at the Palace after all  (Read 1497 times)
Nighthawk
Princess

« on: April 11, 2011, 03:32:20 pm »

Kate Middleton's 'wayward uncle' will go to reception at the Palace after all
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/royal-wedding/kate-middleton/8441320/Kate-Middletons-wayward-uncle-will-go-to-reception-at-the-Palace-after-all.html

wonder if he'll have a couple of his wh*res with him to pimp them out to some of the royals and friends sure that would bring life into this party legs Embarrassed
Ella
Countess

« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2011, 04:01:23 pm »

^Hey, it's a good deal! Andrew needed someone to hang out with and they share many common interests...
Fernanda Nunes
Baroness

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2011, 04:03:10 pm »

Funny, yesterday I was watching a program on the actual wedding and showed how PW had become an icon among teenagers after the death of his mother, crazy girls screaming his name thinking it the most charming guy in the world. Funny how he managed to destroy it in such a short space of time. That Gary would be mad to get the money he invested in this marriage, at least in Buckingham he is already ....  thumbsdown

Motto for the year 2017: "Saying with a loud voice, Have fear of God and give him glory; because the hour of his judging is come; and give worship to him who made heaven and earth and the sea and the fountains of water." (AP 14:7).
http://icmaranata.pt/index.php - Portugal www.igrejacristamaranata.org.br, www.icm.org.br, http://radiomaanaim.com.br/v1/ - Brazil
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2011, 04:48:54 pm »

^Hey, it's a good deal! Andrew needed someone to hang out with and they share many common interests...

Well, they had to pay Gary back for all the money he donated their way.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
benign
Duchess

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2011, 07:01:57 pm »

so he is going   easter-lol easter-lol  oh wells, wonder what PP would say about it...
Duchess Georgiana
courtier

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2011, 07:22:15 pm »

What can I say... blood is thicker than water. I'm becoming more and more suspicious that the Middleton's wealth has a lot to do with the very shady Gary. I can't believe he's been invited to the dinner-dance as well. He might have something to hold against Carole and her gang, who knows.  easter-think It does look like it.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2011, 07:52:03 pm »

After this wedding, the people will get so sick of scandal that the House of Windsor will get tossed out; the last time a dynasty got tossed out was when the Stuarts were too interfering in government and didn't back off. Now, go figure, it may well end up being scandal that tosses the House of Windosr out. Considering the dirty turn that the Windsors did the the Romanovs, I honestly hope that the Windors find closed doors in their faces. The Russian family was shot because the Windsors were worried about being seen as supporting tyrants and this time around, I bet the doors slam in their faces because no one wants to associate with such a scandalous family. The Continental royals have their scandals, but they're dealt with decisively and they don't brag about it. They don't care what the tabloids think and why the Windors do is beyond me really.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: