Royal Gossip
December 15, 2017, 12:13:44 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate gets gun guard  (Read 2270 times)
Wombat
Baroness

Harry's got a big gun..

« on: November 20, 2010, 07:24:13 am »

KATE MIDDLETON GETS GUN GUARD - Express
As a member of the Royal Family, she will always be a potential target for terrorists, including Al Qaeda and dissident Irish republicans. Police also keep a constantly updated list of mentally unstable people who stalk the royals.
spy They're watching us spy  Hi

Front page of The Express

Kate Middleton "a diabolical creature. A plastic bag blowing through the streets has more personality"
HappyAppy
royal watcher

« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2010, 09:22:02 am »

love your siggy laugh
Wombat
Baroness

Harry's got a big gun..

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2010, 10:07:29 am »

Why thank you Miss Aphap BFF2 You're lacking in 1 I see eightball

Kate Middleton "a diabolical creature. A plastic bag blowing through the streets has more personality"
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2010, 05:12:40 pm »

KATE MIDDLETON GETS GUN GUARD - Express
As a member of the Royal Family, she will always be a potential target for terrorists, including Al Qaeda and dissident Irish republicans. Police also keep a constantly updated list of mentally unstable people who stalk the royals.
spy They're watching us spy  HiFront page of The Express

I think the teenyboppers are more dangerous than we are!

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Wombat
Baroness

Harry's got a big gun..

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2010, 10:49:59 pm »

The Kate lovers are the worst IMO hall-whistle

I reckon that gun guard should have pistol whipped her for the way she flashed that ring about. Why was she wearing it to her mothers anyway but to show it off?  Kate-Horror-Queen

Varya
Super Moderator

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2010, 11:14:13 pm »

I'm not trying to defend her, AT ALL, but why wouldn't she be wearing her engagement ring?

Quotes about Waity/Waste-y Katie:
On Kate's so called career and work ethic; a coworker from Jigsaw when Kate was working said this: "A fellow staff member said: "Kate is a nice enough girl but she was never what you might call committed to the job.She never worked full-time and appeared to take an inordinate amount of time off to go jetting round the world with her boyfriend."
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2010, 08:29:43 pm »

Varya, beca careful, you're crossing over to hte dark side and taking me with you. I agree. How was she flashing the ring about?

To take myself back to the Light Force, I think it's the flaunting part that offends Wombat.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Wombat
Baroness

Harry's got a big gun..

« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2010, 11:03:58 pm »

thumbsup

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2010, 07:37:31 pm »

i wish kate and william all the luck in the world and may they be very happy but ,shouldnt the public have a say in weather the royal familly should finish after the reign of our present queen.its time to move on and i think the public dont care about our royal family .this country has a masssive burden with a uncertain future ,can we afford more royals

Yeek, I keep seeing these comments all over the place on all the threads set up about them. Even on the thread where it was announced. As for Kate herself, well, protection is epxected, but aren't guards supposed to keep an emotional and psychological distance from their charges? I read that service agents in the US Secret Service are rotated to prevent any emotional attachments from developing, thereby jeapordizing the role of the one being protected and the one being charged with protecting. Mainly to ensure that the charge doesn't attach oneself to the point where they end up wanting to take a bullet that hte agent is supposed to take.

mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2010, 09:42:18 pm »

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3246554/Kate-Middleton-provides-cuppas-for-shivering-cops-guarding-home.html#ixzz16QOur4j4

awww she is Mother Teresa all over again  bored3

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2010, 09:48:32 pm »

"It means officers can have a brew whenever they want. "There is a choice of teas and coffees and a jar of hot chocolate."

Give credit, that is nice, but these officers are supposed to be alert and being uncomfortable is part of that maintaining alertness. Her best way of helping them will be to stay out of trouble and cooperate with procedure when they need her to do something.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: