Royal Gossip
December 15, 2017, 04:09:35 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Poll
Question: How long do you think it will be before Kate is seen as the new Fergie by the press?
Yes - 8 (72.7%)
No - 1 (9.1%)
I dont know - 2 (18.2%)
Total Voters: 11

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Kate be compared with Fergie.  (Read 1782 times)
Kezza
Baroness

« on: November 20, 2010, 07:16:48 am »

Just wondering will the press start comparing her to Fergie in a few weeks time?

You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, which doesn't say much for you.

MOSAIC
Duchess

« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2010, 10:30:38 am »

KEZZA: I think the press already knows she's a Fergie in the making.  IMO the public certainly sees the similarities. They have been saying so in comments under various stories for quite some time now.  Which begs another question, if the Press can see it and the public certainly sees it why hasn't the RF taken note of it and done something about it before it was too late.  I've heard that the Queen and senior members of the RF have been comprehensively briefed about the Middletons et al, ditto the courtiers.  In that case they evidently wasted their breath and their effort. Operation head in the sand is prevailing again.  Wait till the public finds out what they're really going to be paying for.
And wait until they find out that the press and most of the RF knew and still it went ahead.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2010, 10:37:09 am by MOSAIC » Logged
Lieblich
Baroness

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2010, 10:40:17 am »

I've already seen a couple DM comments comparing them.  It won't be long until the reporters pick up on it.
Kezza
Baroness

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2010, 11:27:53 am »

I agree Mosiac. I think James Whitaker knows it too and he pretty much said it the other day.

You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, which doesn't say much for you.

spookyboo
courtier

Long live HRH King Henry IX

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2010, 02:57:06 pm »

I said yes in the poll, but I feel it's intirely unfair to Fergie.  She may have her issues, but they were brought about by marrying into this w/o any support given to her and she probably had no idea before getting into... Miss I haven't worked a day in my life, has/had these types of issues before even joining... so what's she going to be like once shes in?  I can't imagine she'll be any better...  blink

Loyal Harry-ite#8
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2010, 04:12:37 pm »

When Fergie married into the RF, she married into a way of life she had been struggling to keep up with in her jet set circle. I think that Fergie was unable to handle having so much money and go figure, she overspent and grubbed for more. I see Kate as the same way, struggling to keep up, but now having so much at her disposal that it will seem endless. She will then abuse the perks and enjoy making a mess of herself, plus demanding that people kowtow to her.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Byechoc
Countess

Nothing happens by accident. everything was a ....

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2010, 12:14:26 pm »

well when she start's  doing the same things  yes she will be like her... or even worst... because sarah had the protection from QE

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2010, 05:11:47 pm »

IMO the public certainly sees the similarities. They have been saying so in comments under various stories for quite some time now. Which begs another question, if the Press can see it and the public certainly sees it why hasn't the RF taken note of it and done something about it before it was too late.

I think the real question is why hasn't WILLIAM takne notice? I think the RF has more than jsut a small clue about her since she has not been received formally by the RF in any 'inside' capacity until now. The public and sometimes (when they aren't sucking up) always see people for who they are. It's a really amazing phenomenom and this is why I am more than sure that the RF is in heaves and William is happily clueless. The difference is that Kate has a very jet set view of the RF and the public sees this, plus William lied to the public about all of this too. Plus he lied to the Palace, therefore lying to his Sovereign.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: