Royal Gossip
November 21, 2017, 05:59:07 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate and William TV movie to be broadcast in the UK after all... on Channel 5  (Read 1550 times)
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« on: April 10, 2011, 04:53:39 am »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1375348/Royal-wedding-Kate-William-TV-movie-broadcast-UK-Channel-5.html

Grace and Diana Fan
Baroness

« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2011, 05:00:04 am »

What a piece of crap! A complete waste of TV time. People over here in America are already laughing at this bullcrap.
Duchess Georgiana
courtier

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2011, 05:03:17 am »

I must admit though... the lad playing Wills is a hottie!  fan
Grace and Diana Fan
Baroness

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2011, 05:04:34 am »

I must admit though... the lad playing Wills is a hottie!  fan

...and the girl playing Waity is way too cute to play Kate in any movie!
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2011, 05:08:01 am »

The actors are cute although I still think Nico looks more like Harry  Cool

I was actually watching Nico in something else the other night and he is quite a good actor  thumbsup

Grace and Diana Fan
Baroness

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2011, 05:09:58 am »

The actors are cute although I still think Nico looks more like Harry  Cool

I was actually watching Nico in something else the other night and he is quite a good actor  thumbsup

Somebody else mentioned that on another article, and I definitely see the resemblance to Harry.  thumbsup
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2011, 12:06:59 am »

In my country they are going to broadcast it too. I nearly died when I saw the commercial. I'm sure that it is going to be a flop.  fan

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2011, 01:58:26 am »

They get so many of the salient points wrong; it was a day show, not an evening one, she was wearing something much less cheap and she wasn't wearing peep toe shoes. Kate's hari was a lot more ragged.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Princess Alucard
Countess

« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2011, 02:07:09 am »

My friend's REALLY excited for the movie she watches lifetime all the time. I keep begging her to not watch it.     nomorekate stop

Nov. 16, 2010.... Hell froze over *plays in the snow*

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2011, 02:08:20 am »

Lifetime is a really, really disturbing network with disturbing storylines about really disturbing people.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Mia
Baroness

« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2011, 02:31:56 am »

OMFG!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

I just realised that one of my country's tv channels is going to show this super massive piece of trash tomorrow night, right after the evening soap opera...  ick ick ick  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Take a bow Waitie Katie

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2011, 04:17:53 am »

Considering how they met, Lifetime is the appropriate place to air tihs; on what other station would it make sense to promote a romance where the man met his future wife while she was modeling lingerie? Or Playboy, but that's another thing entirely.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: