Royal Gossip
October 17, 2017, 04:14:33 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Official Wedding List (apparently)  (Read 3026 times)
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« on: April 10, 2011, 04:25:35 am »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1375329/The-official-royal-wedding-guest-list-revealed-Kate-asks-2-ex-loves---William-invites-4.html#ixzz1J4totdpQ

Grace and Diana Fan
Baroness

« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2011, 04:34:27 am »

BOT: There is a photo on this particular article where Kate's nose looks bigger than it does now. This has probably been brought up before, but WOW, looks like some work has been done. Just my opinion...
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/02/25/article-1360731-0C1A6FF0000005DC-806_306x439.jpg
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2011, 04:35:27 am »

The couple are arranging for a professional DJ and decks, a dance floor, lights and a cocktail bar to be taken into the Palace, where several state rooms have been kept aside for the evening reception. Just 300 people have been invited.

Disco Night at the Palace, I wonder how soused William and Kate will get. I always thought that the bride and groom shouldn't burn themselves out to save energy for hte wedding night.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Duchess Georgiana
courtier

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2011, 04:36:51 am »

So, according to the article, Isabella has been invited after all.   hall-whistle
Grace and Diana Fan
Baroness

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2011, 04:42:16 am »

In this article, just look at the beauties that William dated, or either tried to pursue, and look at what he wound up with. Wow!!! Speechless...
Duchess Georgiana
courtier

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2011, 04:42:39 am »

Disco Night at the Palace, I wonder how soused William and Kate will get. I always thought that the bride and groom shouldn't burn themselves out to save energy for hte wedding night.

Like Prince Charles said: "they have been practicing long enough".  easter-lol  Nothing new for them there.

What the heck! I've just checked for comments on the DM and nothing so far! People must be really tired of it.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 04:46:01 am by Duchess Georgiana » Logged
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2011, 04:46:10 am »

BOT: There is a photo on this particular article where Kate's nose looks bigger than it does now. This has probably been brought up before, but WOW, looks like some work has been done. Just my opinion...
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/02/25/article-1360731-0C1A6FF0000005DC-806_306x439.jpg

She is featured on nearly every plastic surgery website with an article praising her plastic surgeon for their nose job.  easter-wink There is a plastic surgery thread if you are interested  thumbsup

Duchess Georgiana
courtier

« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2011, 04:59:24 am »

Kate is related to Guy Ritchie as well?huh Funny how those once removed cousins (specially the famous ones) started to come out of the woodwork only after the engagement was announced!  easter-think
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2011, 05:09:26 am »

In this article, just look at the beauties that William dated, or either tried to pursue, and look at what he wound up with. Wow!!! Speechless...

They make it sound as if William has a more torrid past than Kate. I am sure that after she gets teh ring, she will be more than sure to have more of them come out of the woodwork.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2011, 05:13:30 am »

Kate being related to Guy Richie was revealed a few years ago actually, the same with a few other several Cousins removed. Everything is just being 'revealed' again now because noone has anything to talk about.

Grace and Diana Fan
Baroness

« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2011, 07:41:52 am »

There is a photo on this particular article where Kate's nose looks bigger than it does now. This has probably been brought up before, but WOW, looks like some work has been done. Just my opinion...

pinocchio
Earth Angel
Countess

Can you imagine a time when the truth ran free ...

« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2011, 07:50:02 am »

A lemon tart?! Seriously? Reminds me of something an old & retiring lady would choose for her 90th birthday party. And this article just confirms that the proclamation of austerity is a sham while their wedding reception is going to resemble a college graduation party.  Ridiculously stupid,imo. Apparently class wasn't passed down in the windsor family.  

"The searching-out and thorough investigation of truth ought to be the primary study of man." ~ Cicero
"The way to gain a good reputation, is to endeavor to be what you desire to appear" ~ Socrates
"During times of universal deceit telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act". ~ George Orwell
"On the road from the City of Skepticism, I had to pass through the Valley of Ambiguity". ~ Adam Smith

*All posts are my opinion, based on what I know to be true at the time of the post, unless otherwise specified. All intents and purposes are free; no ill will or maliciousness involved*
True Brit
Duchess

« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2011, 08:49:51 am »

It's a shambles isn't it? I bet some of theser people like the landowners at Buckleberry House and the owners of Reading FC and the MP have only just got to know the Middletons. And where is the Goldsmith side. As far as I can see there's plenty of Middletons and Luptons but just Uncle G his ex and daughter and a Jean Harrison. The rest is justa  rag bag of toffs and z listers. Do they really think billions will tune in across the globe to see this procession of non-entities? The BBC is spending in excess of £1 million on this - add to taxpayers' bill.

Meanwhile it has been revealed we each owe £138,000 for every person in the country - such are our debt levels and we have to find a few billion to bail out Portugal having just stumped up for Greece and Ireland - and we're not even in the Euro. This really does smack of totally uneccessary excess. And for what? So this rag bag bunch of upmarket chavs can enjoy a lemon tart and disco wedding with professional decks. God help us all and I mean it. The Midds may well be marrying up but William is dragging everyone down to their appalling level.

And before I go did you notice PP's photographer has been invited? Well that nails that particular myth then doesn't it? Waity claimed to be the photographer. I feel so depressed for this once great nation that it is being reduced to the level of an Eastenders script.

" Kate, Pippa and Carole Middleton seen at Manolo Blahnik today.. overheard asking if they carried shoes for cloven hooves. "
True Brit
Duchess

« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2011, 11:06:33 am »

Sorry times out just popped back to add the DM is having "technical difficulties" with comments to this particular story - I think a lot of people will have red mist in front of their eyes over this lot.

" Kate, Pippa and Carole Middleton seen at Manolo Blahnik today.. overheard asking if they carried shoes for cloven hooves. "
June
Duchess

« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2011, 02:00:22 pm »

She is featured on nearly every plastic surgery website with an article praising her plastic surgeon for their nose job.  easter-wink There is a plastic surgery thread if you are interested  thumbsup

She should get a refund then! My mother noted that her nose is 'quite large'. I agree it has been tweaked; IMO, it's very obvious that she has had it slimmed and shaped, with the tip more pronounced.

I'm totally shocked at Isabella's invite. Is this supposed to be a big "f*** YOU" to her?  snob

I note that Queen and PP won't stay long ... I think this extravagant affair, with no expense spared, is a disgrace, as taxpayers have to pay for all the security.  thumbsdown It's really time to get rid of the parasites, IMO.

Tacky, very tacky ...  ick

My mother said she just want to tune in to see what Waity looks like. That's all she'll be able to stomach. I've taught her well.  shifty
Earl Grey
courtier

Last hope for the Windsors: Anne for Queen!

« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2011, 04:01:50 pm »

Rose is beautiful. Wills should pay a visit to Specsavers before april th 29th.

Sometimes it takes a little child to say what we have all been thinking
berlin
Countess

« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2011, 04:39:34 am »

What about the Spencers?
June
Duchess

« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2011, 07:03:31 am »

Please, God, spare me.  worship Why do thee allow me to be so tortured?

http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/people/royal-wedding-guest-list-speculation-grows-20110411-1d9xu.html
Anne-Elliot
Countess

Lady Mary Crawley

« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2011, 03:10:49 pm »

As far as I can see there's plenty of Middletons and Luptons but just Uncle G his ex and daughter and a Jean Harrison.

I bet Uncle G's little girl would have LOVED to have been a bridesmaid - so mean of Waity to exclude her little cousin & only ask children from Will's side.   

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: