Royal Gossip
December 17, 2017, 11:42:36 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: She's a hairy prospect  (Read 2110 times)
Wombat
Baroness

Harry's got a big gun..

« on: November 20, 2010, 12:22:01 am »

Karl Lagerfeld and Valentino Share Their Thoughts on Kate Middleton - NY Mag
“She has to do something with this long hair because that is very important,” the retired designer ... opined. “To be a future queen, she can’t keep her hair this long.”
  tehe Sorry if it's been posted..

Kate Middleton "a diabolical creature. A plastic bag blowing through the streets has more personality"
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2010, 05:18:33 pm »

From the photos, she kept pulling her hair back, but it flopped in her face. She should wear it pulled back so she doesn't have to fuss with it, for example during an engagement. It looks common.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
caribbean_lady
gossip insider

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2010, 06:13:00 pm »

I don't see nothing wrong with her hair. She has gorgeous hair, imo. But she should deffinetly try other hairstyles with her long hair.
MOSAIC
Duchess

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2010, 06:29:31 pm »

IMO she could begin by taking a look at many of the styles of Crown Princess Mary of Denmark.  If my hair was as long as it used to be I would certainly do so.  Sometimes Maxima is ok, sometimes not, ditto Letizia.  Unless SM plans to go hatless and the millerinary industry won't like that.
DrWonderWoman
courtier

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2010, 09:13:02 pm »

I agree Mosaic. You can have long hair and still be fine. Give me a break. She needs to chop her hair off to be future Queen? Silliest thing I ever heard. If Mary can pull it off, so can Kate. With that said though... she really does needs to try new things though and have it pulled out of her face a bit more though because having it constantly flop in her face is awful. It's not very elegant.
Varya
Super Moderator

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2010, 09:19:26 pm »

I read it not so much she needs short hair, but she needs to DO something, anything with the hair that she has. Right now it flops in her face or hangs limply down her back. Most often her hair looks like crap, and it really does look nice up.

Quotes about Waity/Waste-y Katie:
On Kate's so called career and work ethic; a coworker from Jigsaw when Kate was working said this: "A fellow staff member said: "Kate is a nice enough girl but she was never what you might call committed to the job.She never worked full-time and appeared to take an inordinate amount of time off to go jetting round the world with her boyfriend."
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2010, 09:58:25 pm »

She needs to keep it out of her face and it is lovely, but she needs to keep it out of her face. It's really kind of vulgar to keep it in your face, I mean, how is she going to carry on a conversation if her hair keeps flopping in her face? The royal women keep their hair pulled back in one way or another.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Wombat
Baroness

Harry's got a big gun..

« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2010, 10:32:27 pm »

She definately needs to keep it out of her face. There are many parasites that humans carry on their hair. For god sakes does anyone know how many bugs there are floating about on her grubby man-hands? These are being transferred onto her hair which is flopping all over her face..into her eyes and mouth. Then she's off kissing people on the cheek and Wills on the mouth and other places. It's mindboggling diabolical when you think about it. She's a one woman walking talking hair-bug epidemic! Eik..if anyone gets to meet her dont shake her hands...if you have to touch her then take some anti-bacterial hand stuff with you. Or preferably touch her witha  stick Embarrassed

If you think I'm kidding I'm not! :(
Some human parasites live in hair, while some simply find hair to be a convenient hiding spot. For example, Demodex mites live around human hair follicles and feed on cells. --- Parasite eggs can live under human fingernails for up to 2 months. Think of how many common objects you come into contact with on a daily basis. Even more common infections come from kissing, holding hands, sharing eating utensils and of course, sexual contact. --- Avoid putting your hands in your mouth or touching your face and wash your hands often when out and about shopping, eating out, etc.

Kate Middleton "a diabolical creature. A plastic bag blowing through the streets has more personality"
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2010, 10:34:07 pm »

ick

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
The Alley Cat...
courtier

« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2010, 12:00:13 am »

I think I just lost my lunch.  :vomit:
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2010, 08:28:01 pm »

Some human parasites live in hair, while some simply find hair to be a convenient hiding spot. For example, Demodex mites live around human hair follicles and feed on cells. --- Parasite eggs can live under human fingernails for up to 2 months. Think of how many common objects you come into contact with on a daily basis. Even more common infections come from kissing, holding hands, sharing eating utensils and of course, sexual contact. --- Avoid putting your hands in your mouth or touching your face and wash your hands often when out and about shopping, eating out, etc.

Pah, bugs are everywhere, as my Dad said sometimes "It's good for you, it'll grow hair on your chest." Which will then give Kate more glossy hair.

Byechoc
Countess

Nothing happens by accident. everything was a ....

« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2010, 09:55:27 pm »

Wombat tell me that you are kidding!!!!  :eyes:

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: