Royal Gossip
August 15, 2018, 04:53:52 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Kate Doomed? (Marie Claire)  (Read 1537 times)
Yooper
Princess

« on: April 06, 2011, 04:40:12 am »

http://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/marie-claire/features/article/-/9131059/is-kate-middleton-doomed/

For me, a vapid, useless article, but the comments are perhaps worth a look-see.  WHEN are the media going to get it that people are sick to the teeth with this woman and their lionizing of her?   stop

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
June
Duchess

« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2011, 09:47:31 am »

Sorry, Yoop, whenever I see these celebrity-worshipping, trashy magazines, I can't look because I know the sycophancy will make me ill.  ick
True Brit
Duchess

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2011, 02:34:49 pm »

Same old, same old - just churning old stories none of them have anything new, interesting or revealing to say.

" Kate, Pippa and Carole Middleton seen at Manolo Blahnik today.. overheard asking if they carried shoes for cloven hooves. "
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2011, 03:54:09 pm »

It's going to get worse, I suppose.  I DO hope they listen to the people who wrote back, however:

such a silly article and i wont be reading this magazine anymore.

This morning?  I couldn't listen to one word.  The minute I saw the announcer on t.v. (and all I wanted was the weather) and her loony smile and her eagerness to start yapping about this little monster, I had to turn it off.  There's not going to be much escaping it for a bit.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2011, 08:16:47 pm »

Ha, I cancelled that magazine months ago from their cruelty of animals to that magazine editor being rude F them.They are just writing rehash of the tabs. wopedo

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
Scarlet Flowers
courtier

Just when you thought they weren't any sillier...

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2011, 08:25:05 pm »

Why would she be doomed?  She's not walking into the marriage blindfolded.

"They made us many promises, more than I can remember, but they never kept but one; they promised to take our land, and they took it."--Anonymous Indian

From the highly reccommended book Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee.
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2011, 08:59:22 pm »

It's only supported by Project Runway and I canceled Kem too for different reasons.  Sure wish People would get a clue.  I've written, called, emailed and they keep a-comin'.

I am glad to see, tho, that the US comments are reflective of true sentiment.

Yooper
Princess

« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2011, 09:03:02 pm »

Forgive my spelling.  On phone.  I think what may not be understood is that we haven't been given as much real info here.  For some, this is the first reading for ppl in the States.

Lanvin Pearls
Countess

« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2011, 11:29:01 pm »

Scarlet Flowers  -  Hi   ^  Yes, in a way she is  (going into the marriage blindfolded) because there is NO way KM or her mother or anyone could know it all.

Plus, Kugly could be doomed, they say, because of the past with Diana, Fergie, and ALL that goes on in that BRF towards "outsiders" who marry in.

I think that explains why KUGLY will be doomed. Makes sense.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2011, 11:44:40 pm »

It's been read, that a lot of people around Anne Boleyn warned her away from marrying Henry VIII, that becoming his mistress would be better and that becoming Queen would end up killing her, which it did. Anne reached higher than she was ever meant to go and so is Kate; this situation is so similar minus the impending pregnancy and I am sure that when all is said and done, Kate is going to get scorched by the rest of the world. Kate was never meant to be a Consort and she is usurping everything that was supposed to go to someone else. I think this will be a repeat of Diana, with Kate self destructing, but she might end up taking William with her.

Kate will not have a loving home, she wont' have a loving husband, and she won't have a worshipful press or adoring public. She will have nothing but rejection and distaste on both sides, the same situation as Marie Antoinette. She will end up being a legitimate focus for resentment about the anger that the public will feel about the problems of the nation. She has no aristocracy to protect her and the public will dislike her and then devleop full blown hatred when she fails to do a single thing to help the nation. She loses Britain jobs and prestige, she will be the one who pays for it, see if she doesn't.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
True Brit
Duchess

« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2011, 07:14:07 pm »

Of course she's doomed. She has been from the start. Unfortunately neither she nor her dear mother could see the wood for the trees.

" Kate, Pippa and Carole Middleton seen at Manolo Blahnik today.. overheard asking if they carried shoes for cloven hooves. "
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: