Royal Gossip
August 20, 2017, 10:40:56 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 [24]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Camilla be Queen?  (Read 41536 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #460 on: May 31, 2017, 04:47:45 am »

Charles wouldn't have held on to Camilla if he didn't have the view that his mother should have been there all the time; his problem (among that of princes) is that his mother should have been a 9-5 parent and been there for all his moments and not made him into a self sufficient adult. Thing is, that most middle class parents work all the time and don't 'be there' for their kids since they have to work to put food on the table and provide a nice home.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #461 on: May 31, 2017, 02:44:15 pm »

His siblings had no complaints. I think Charles is just very self centered and self entitled. I think his Grandmother was the problem really. She spoiled him and even blamed Diana and Camilla instead of her precious Charles. Camilla was and is just an opportunist. I think both of them are self centered and selfish and Camilla like Wallis was an expert manipulator. Charles also surrounds himself with sycophants who say yes all the time. And he gets hot tempered when disagreed with.
HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #462 on: August 14, 2017, 01:24:42 am »

Two-thirds of Britons DON'T want Camilla to be Queen: Poll also finds that most people also want the throne to skip a generation

Only 19 per cent of Britons think Camilla is fit to be Queen, according to polls
    Recent years suggested Camilla was winning over nation with public work
    Surveys suggest damage has been done by recent documentaries on Diana

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4787470/Two-thirds-Britons-DON-T-want-Camilla-Queen.html

How about instead of skipping the throne for one generation, skipping it altogether? Be modern and be a republic and put the throne in a museum.
The documentaries weren't the worst, what did the damage were C&C themselves with their flunky Junor, but these dimwits will never see that, narcissists see themselves as perpetual victims.
Camilla was indeed winning over people in recent years with work and a positive demeanor (though most still would never like her b/c of what she and C did to D), but then she shot herself in the foot with that bio by Junor. Serves them well.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #463 on: August 14, 2017, 01:37:36 am »

Yes, Camilla was praised for keeping her mouth shut and working. But then I think she and Charles wanted the spotlight to be on them instead of Diana's anniversary. So first she gave that interview where she played victim and then the dreadful Junor book. Junor even said that they met with her so it was not as if they could claim they had nothing to do with the book. I don't think C and C are exactly loaded with brains.Then Junor went overboard in the book saying Camilla is the "savior" of the monarchy. Then made up lurid stories about what Diana "did" and went in for the poor poor Charles stories.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #464 on: August 14, 2017, 02:19:24 am »

Two-thirds of Britons DON'T want Camilla to be Queen: Poll also finds that most people also want the throne to skip a generation

Only 19 per cent of Britons think Camilla is fit to be Queen, according to polls
    Recent years suggested Camilla was winning over nation with public work
    Surveys suggest damage has been done by recent documentaries on Diana

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4787470/Two-thirds-Britons-DON-T-want-Camilla-Queen.html
How about instead of skipping the throne for one generation, skipping it altogether? Be modern and be a republic and put the throne in a museum.
The documentaries weren't the worst, what did the damage were C&C themselves with their flunky Junor, but these dimwits will never see that, narcissists see themselves as perpetual victims.
Camilla was indeed winning over people in recent years with work and a positive demeanor (though most still would never like her b/c of what she and C did to D), but then she shot herself in the foot with that bio by Junor. Serves them well.

You know, pushing for Queen Consort is just angering Brits; Charles has asked enough of his people and Charles is destroying everything because of his selfishness.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 [24]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: