Royal Gossip
June 29, 2017, 09:49:41 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 [24]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Camilla be Queen?  (Read 39600 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #460 on: May 31, 2017, 04:47:45 am »

Charles wouldn't have held on to Camilla if he didn't have the view that his mother should have been there all the time; his problem (among that of princes) is that his mother should have been a 9-5 parent and been there for all his moments and not made him into a self sufficient adult. Thing is, that most middle class parents work all the time and don't 'be there' for their kids since they have to work to put food on the table and provide a nice home.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #461 on: May 31, 2017, 02:44:15 pm »

His siblings had no complaints. I think Charles is just very self centered and self entitled. I think his Grandmother was the problem really. She spoiled him and even blamed Diana and Camilla instead of her precious Charles. Camilla was and is just an opportunist. I think both of them are self centered and selfish and Camilla like Wallis was an expert manipulator. Charles also surrounds himself with sycophants who say yes all the time. And he gets hot tempered when disagreed with.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 [24]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: