Royal Gossip
June 29, 2017, 09:50:21 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Camilla be Queen?  (Read 39601 times)
dianab
Countess

« Reply #440 on: May 28, 2017, 03:07:58 pm »

This article should have about a 1k comments, if not more
sandy
Princess

« Reply #441 on: May 28, 2017, 03:14:46 pm »

She acts like she was the wife and Diana the mistress. Diana was married to Charles and she was the other woman. She really is deluded. I guess the PR pay to the DM prohibited comments lest the poor snowflake suffer at seeing the negative comments. Just what does the woman expect?
marion
Duchess

« Reply #442 on: May 28, 2017, 07:25:07 pm »

Karma is such a b..ch
sandy
Princess

« Reply #443 on: May 28, 2017, 07:40:17 pm »

IF they keep this up, Charles and Camilla will shoot themselves in the foot...again. Maybe Camilla will want to go to the Diana statue dedication.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #444 on: May 28, 2017, 09:19:19 pm »

People are indiffirent to these two. But they also do not forget, there was no one cheering for them when they arrived to Will wedding for ex.

When the coronation happens Diana will be like in the film Rebecca. Sure she is not around but she will be the main protagonist will all the what could have been.

And Camilla will be queen but it will through lies. Charles said she wouldn't be queen and he lied. So a good start for his reign.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #445 on: May 28, 2017, 09:32:33 pm »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4548728/Camilla-opens-pressure-public-life.html  

Judging by other websites,  the reaction to her complaining about how horrid her life was after people heard about the affair,  there is little sympathy for the home wrecker.   Clarence House have all their flunkies arrowing the comments.  laugh 
« Last Edit: May 28, 2017, 09:36:56 pm by Tatiana » Logged

leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #446 on: May 29, 2017, 07:36:39 am »

I have zero sympathy for her. She should have thought about those things BEFORE she decided to cheat on her husband with a famous married man.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #447 on: May 29, 2017, 09:09:31 am »

^^Diana will haunt these 2 forever
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #448 on: May 29, 2017, 12:04:53 pm »

^Most certainly.

He never should've married Camilla.  I think he would've been better off having her as official "hostess" or some made up title and kept his distance.  Sometimes I wonder if the Windsor men have any brains at all.  And I don't even really dislike Camilla and understand two people who connect in some weird way.  But he created a huge mess, showed horrible disciple so this has created a nasty taste in everyone's mouth and I don't see that improving.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
sandy
Princess

« Reply #449 on: May 29, 2017, 12:30:26 pm »

For all his alleged "intelligence," Charles truly behaved like a *fool*. I think his PR took a wrong turn promoting the "Special Interview" with Camilla. DM is still moderating comments and the scathing ones are now allowed in. THere are probably many more even more scathing. ANd the story is now distributed to other media agencies. Charles I think shot himself in the foot with the pathetic interview of Camilla as Victim.  She made the mess herself by her behavior. And going in for all the talk about how she was raised to have "manners" (the funniest thing in the article).
FrederickLouis
courtier

« Reply #450 on: May 30, 2017, 01:23:30 am »

When and where did Prince Charles first encounter Camilla?
sandy
Princess

« Reply #451 on: May 30, 2017, 01:42:23 am »

Charles had his first affair with Lucia Santa Cruz. Lord Mountbatten suggested Charles sow wild oats before marrying the Suitable Girl (Mountbatten wanted Charles to marry Amanda, his granddaughter but she had to come of age first). Santa Cruz recommended Camilla as someone Charles should meet. They met on a polo field and she was said to tell Charles, my great grandmother and your great great grandfather were lovers, so how about it? Mountbatten saw Camilla as mistress material so invited to the two to spend intimate weekends together at Broadlands, his home. She was avid to marry Andrew Parker Bowles, someone she started dating in 1966. Parker Bowles and Camilla were unfaithful to each other when they dated and he slept with Princess ANne, then Camilla got involved with Charles. Eventually, Charles had to do a stint at sea in the navy. He told his biographer that he was not ready to marry when he met Camilla. And he did not tell her to wait for him. She married Andrew Parker Bowles.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #452 on: May 30, 2017, 02:50:33 am »

^Most certainly.
He never should've married Camilla.  I think he would've been better off having her as official "hostess" or some made up title and kept his distance.  Sometimes I wonder if the Windsor men have any brains at all.  And I don't even really dislike Camilla and understand two people who connect in some weird way.  But he created a huge mess, showed horrible disciple so this has created a nasty taste in everyone's mouth and I don't see that improving.

I think Windsor men have a very bad habit of wanting a mother figure, which basically means that they put themselves under the control of a woman who knows how to project that image and also at the same time, baby them. If Charles were anything like his ancestors, he would have given Camilla the title of Baroness or something clever and she would be his official mistress. I remember reading that Camilla allegedly wanted a seat closer to the front at a society wedding, but rank prevailed and she was near the back (Camilla is untitled gentry, not an aristocrat) and that upset Charles since Camilla was his mistress. If Camilla becomes Queen and is crowned, I am certain that it'll cause horrific ill-will.

Camilla should be grateful for Princess Consort and let well enough alone.

If Camilla wasn't happy being mistress, she had no business screwing Charles who was a married man. Charles keeps taking any goodwill he generates and squanders it on promoting a woman who has been nothing but trouble since day one and it's beyond stupid.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Stargazer
courtier

« Reply #453 on: May 30, 2017, 02:24:56 pm »

^so true. The way those two carried on is quite despicable. Even if people didn't like Diana airing the dirty laundry and are supporters of Charles and the monarchy, his marrying the home wrecker mistress is simply too much. People are very cynical about his PR campaign. They can't bury all the comments on the DM and control what people think.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #454 on: May 30, 2017, 03:05:43 pm »

Charles aired lots of dirty laundry. Charles must be spending $$$$ amounts of money there are articles today about how the British publish is "warming" to Camilla-in many media outlets. Charles appears both deranged and desperate and Camilla just looks like the rotten person she always was. I think Charles is simple minded enough to think that if he says the "people" have warmed to her, it will be believed. Camilla will be Queen no matter what so it's a big waste of money for him spending money to try to get people to "like" Camilla. Not going to happen with the entire country liking the woman. If Charles had not blabbed that she was his mistress back in 1994 he might have  found someone more appropriate to marry.
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #455 on: May 30, 2017, 04:31:18 pm »

Exactly.
Campon is at the root of all Chuck's problems: his failed marriage, the frosty relationship with his sons, his unpopularity.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #456 on: May 30, 2017, 05:17:17 pm »

Nope. Camilla is the symptom not the illness. If it was not her it would have been someone else or anything else.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
sandy
Princess

« Reply #457 on: May 30, 2017, 05:37:03 pm »

It is all part of Charles' attitude, self serving and self entitled. He would not have bothered with married women if he was not that way. Camilla also like Wallis is an expert manipulator. Charles would need that sort of person as part of the illness.
LadyAva
gossip insider

« Reply #458 on: May 30, 2017, 06:09:39 pm »

thumbsup I agree and also with the comment of Diana being a Spector in their marriage. I hope she haunts Camilla and waity. She should be happy with Consort.

"If you haven't got anything nice to say about anybody, come sit next to me."  Alice Roosevelt Longworth
dianab
Countess

« Reply #459 on: May 30, 2017, 06:19:33 pm »

Nope. Camilla is the symptom not the illness. If it was not her it would have been someone else or anything else.
Agree. Charles wanted her there (read: in his life, in his marriage). He slept with other women too, in 1980s. Charles was/is not meant for marriage. Let alone with a charismatic woman who longed her husband to be a father figure in her life.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2017, 06:21:25 pm by dianab » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: