Royal Gossip
December 16, 2017, 05:15:59 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 24   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Camilla be Queen?  (Read 47757 times)
karla64
Baroness

« on: November 19, 2010, 07:54:15 pm »

http://blogs.news.sky.com/stateandfaith/Post:92656dd8-ff83-4a4b-a903-c0147c82b263

[
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2010, 08:05:12 pm »

Shocked

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
benign
Duchess

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2010, 08:29:31 pm »

its only right that Camilla should be Queen since PC is the heir to the throne. Dwelling about the past is not going to change anything so might as well let it be.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2010, 09:14:38 pm »

In my opinion it's just a title in her case: she will be queen Camilla yes, but she will never be 'The Queen'!

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
DrWonderWoman
courtier

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2010, 09:24:38 pm »

its only right that Camilla should be Queen since PC is the heir to the throne. Dwelling about the past is not going to change anything so might as well let it be.

I'm in total agreeance over this.
Wombat
Baroness

Harry's got a big gun..

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2010, 09:28:49 pm »

It's not right. Legally she should not be entitled to the Queen title. Queen consort maybe. This woman has no right bearing any title other than home wrecker! Angry

Kate Middleton "a diabolical creature. A plastic bag blowing through the streets has more personality"
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2010, 09:32:00 pm »

At least Charles should have had the decency to say that when they got married not now.

Although I think that now that WK is going to be queen he thinks that Camilla is not worse than her so why should she not get the title?  hall-whistle

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
DrWonderWoman
courtier

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2010, 09:47:59 pm »

He said whatever he had to at the moment back then to make it happen for him and Camz. That's the way he's always been (as far as his personal life goes imo) and that won't ever change. Now his real plan is coming into play. It's sneaky.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2010, 09:48:43 pm »

It's not right. Legally she should not be entitled to the Queen title. Queen consort maybe. This woman has no right bearing any title other than home wrecker! Angry

Queen Consort would be her exact title, which his what she was going to renounce for Princess Consort. But I think that Camilla shoudl jsut use the title Queen Consort and be done with it. She won't be the one reigning in her own right after all.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
karla64
Baroness

« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2010, 10:05:48 pm »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1331296/Camilla-Queen-Charles-breaks-year-silence-future-role-second-wife.html

[
Wombat
Baroness

Harry's got a big gun..

« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2010, 11:23:51 pm »

Charles: I don't think about being King as it means the death of my mother
sob

Kate Middleton "a diabolical creature. A plastic bag blowing through the streets has more personality"
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2010, 11:25:52 pm »

that's  wine

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2010, 11:38:28 pm »

aww
you know sometimes that man.... sigh
being spontaneous can be nice from time to time easter-wink
at other times...oh well let's not go there....

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2010, 01:57:54 pm »

The Son Also Rises: Should William Be King?

There's little question who'd win a popularity contest between the aging prince, who has alienated many Britons, and the charismatic young man who reminds many of his late mother, Diana. And Camilla, whom Charles married eight years after Diana's death, is not loved by the public, while William's fiancee, Kate Middleton, is cresting in popularity.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=131462306

benign
Duchess

« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2010, 08:02:18 pm »

OT: any chance if anyone knows the story behind Kanga? wasnt she obssessed with PC?
MOSAIC
Duchess

« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2010, 10:08:51 pm »

Benign:  Very much so.  But she lost out to Camilla, and it broke her heart.  She was really in love with Charles and he felt she was the only one to really understand him, but there was always Camilla.  Kanga had a designers range of clothes and Diana wore one for a photocall at Kensington Palace.  These two at least were friends.
Wombat
Baroness

Harry's got a big gun..

« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2010, 12:32:31 am »

I think this story has been blown all out of proportion. She's going to be Queen..just not like QEII. As much as I dont care for it...it will happen. Plus Charles really didn't say anything about it. His response to the question was fumbly at best. Hmmm.....it does increase Wills and Kates stocks though doesn't it? runforhills

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2010, 01:43:09 pm »

David Cameron hints that he would support Duchess of Cornwall as queen

Asked whether he was "up for Queen Camilla", Mr Cameron said it was "too early for decisions" but acknowledged that it was a subject that would be discussed at some point.

He said: "I'm a big Camilla fan."

"I think the country is getting to know her and getting to see that she is a very warm-hearted person with a big sense of humour and a big heart.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/royal-wedding/8149669/David-Cameron-hints-that-he-would-support-Duchess-of-Cornwall-as-queen.html

Scarlet Flowers
courtier

Just when you thought they weren't any sillier...

« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2010, 12:59:55 am »

Welcome back, DWW. Hi

This really isn't news.  It will be inevitable that Camilla will be Queen no matter her title.

"They made us many promises, more than I can remember, but they never kept but one; they promised to take our land, and they took it."--Anonymous Indian

From the highly reccommended book Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee.
Varya
Super Moderator

« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2010, 01:06:53 am »

Honestly I wouldn't mind it... while I don't agree with how she treated Diana at all, it was a VERY long time ago, and heck if  Kate-Horror-Queen is being hailed as "future Queen" then can't be much worse.

Quotes about Waity/Waste-y Katie:
On Kate's so called career and work ethic; a coworker from Jigsaw when Kate was working said this: "A fellow staff member said: "Kate is a nice enough girl but she was never what you might call committed to the job.She never worked full-time and appeared to take an inordinate amount of time off to go jetting round the world with her boyfriend."
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 24   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: