Royal Gossip
July 25, 2017, 01:35:28 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Romanovs  (Read 61416 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #200 on: June 21, 2017, 05:08:46 am »

I can't get over what I've just read.

The Danes did ALL they could with what little they had, but the Windsors had all that money and power and influence and did NOTHING. Not just nothing, but actively prevented the rescue that may well have changed history for the better, literally overriding official government policy.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
FrederickLouis
courtier

« Reply #201 on: June 22, 2017, 02:07:20 am »

Here is Dowager Empress Marie Feodorovna with her nephew King  Christian X on her arrival in Denmark in 1919. 
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/63824519693888034
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #202 on: June 22, 2017, 03:13:56 am »

I'm' just disgusted that the less than wealthy and powerful Danes did all they could and the Windsors did nothing.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
FrederickLouis
courtier

« Reply #203 on: July 05, 2017, 02:05:13 am »

If the real Anastasia had survived, she could not have become the reigning Tsarina (Empress) Regnant because of the succession laws being changed by Tsar Paul I.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #204 on: July 05, 2017, 03:15:02 am »

I think the Pauline Laws became obsolete the minute the Imperial Family began to be gunned down by the Bolsheviks. The closest relation to Nicholas II is Prince Rostislav (through the line of the sister of Nicholas II, who was Grand Duchess Xenia) and the closest living relation should be considered Head of House. The Vladimirs claimed Headship even while the Dowager Empress was still alive, who basically was considered the natural leader at the time. I do wonder just why on holy mother earth the Vladimirs just can't give it up and stop the claiming of the headship. Prince Rostislav is the natural head.

FrederickLouis
courtier

« Reply #205 on: July 09, 2017, 02:11:31 am »

In the summer of 1922 Grand Duke Cyril Vladimirovich declared himself Curator of the Russian Throne.
FrederickLouis
courtier

« Reply #206 on: July 12, 2017, 02:10:12 am »

The four Grand Duchesses in color   
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u83GmeO8dI0
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: