Royal Gossip
April 18, 2019, 11:56:36 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Letizia Ortiz, la "jefa" del Rey Juan Carlos, le da órdenes  (Read 7693 times)
D.I.R.
Baroness

« on: April 04, 2011, 06:13:14 pm »

Letizia Ortiz, la "jefa" del Rey Juan Carlos, le da órdenes
http://www.diariofemenino.com/actualidad/realeza/articulos/letizia-jefa-rey/

Así, ya se la vio en un vídeo en Medina del Campo (Valladolid) el pasado 6 de octubre, donde la princesa se acerca para mediar en la disputa de dos niñas e insiste diiciéndole "pídele perdón".
Lo mismo ocurrió con su marido, a quien le recriminó en La Coruña diciéndole "si te paras con cualquiera no vamos a acabar nunca", cuando Don Felipe se entretuvo hablando sobre el clima con un concejal del Ayuntamiento. Hubo otra ocasión en la que, durante unas vacaciones en Palma de Mallorca, ésta le pidió al príncipeque no participara en las regatas.

Debido a este carácter la princesa Letizia ha suscitado numerosos rumores acerca de su mala relación con otros miembros de la Casa Real. La reticencia incial que surgió con el anuncio de su compromiso parece no estar del todo superada, y muchos rumores apuntan a sus diferencias tanto con su suegro, el Rey Juan Carlos, como con las infantas.

Google Trans: Letizia Ortiz, the "boss" of King Juan Carlos, gives orders
http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&u=http://www.diariofemenino.com/actualidad/realeza/articulos/letizia-jefa-rey/&usg=ALkJrhhKfnzq9KPkh88QnnH75Rqye6kvzw

GoogleTrans sucks, but eh.

Philip is a weakling...  eating cookies
Dahlia
Baroness

« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2011, 06:31:34 pm »

He is a weakling because his wife has a strong character? Interesting.  easter-think
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2011, 06:36:23 pm »

Well if you own husband calls you the boss...   hall-whistle

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Dahlia
Baroness

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2011, 06:37:59 pm »

My dad called my mum the boss, too and they were happily married    Cool
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2011, 06:39:04 pm »

There's a difference between been happily married and who has the pants in the relationship. Also how you say the term  tehe

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Dahlia
Baroness

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2011, 06:50:34 pm »

Maybe he likes it  legs

Okay, I dislike Kate for being submissive. So Felipe you are out, too. I´m just fair  tehe
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2011, 06:57:34 pm »

Don't these commoner women get that it isn't about them, but about the INSTITUTION? She is supposed to be a Crown Princess and the Queen Consort, can't she just enjoy what she has without taking more?

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
D.I.R.
Baroness

« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2011, 09:11:59 pm »

Leti is a control freak. There are no and's, if's or buts about it. There are a many of times that she takes the phone out of Phils hands when she knows that he is talking to his father and starts yelling & arguing with Juan Carlos....

Take that info as you will.....

Phil is an appeaser he is how you say wishy washy. He's weak & lets his wife walk all over him playing victim he doesn't put her in her place. So she does tantrums as y'all saw in some of her pix on a threads here.

There is more I know about her, her mother, her step father, sisters, brother & the rest of this clan that its not worth talking about.

@ Kuei Fei that's long gone the institution once they marry commoners or outsiders that don't know how it works. Its all about celeb life, I'm a princess, copying Diana blah blah blah.  eating cookies
benign
Duchess

« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2011, 09:26:17 pm »

well if shes the boss, hope Felipe knows it   tehe
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2011, 11:22:26 pm »

DIR, add that here: http://royalgossip.forumprofi.de/index.php/topic,435.0.html

You are right though, I always thought Letizia was a Type-A; all of them FREAK out over the royal life whne they have ot accept that they can't run every little thing in their life.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Dahlia
Baroness

« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2011, 02:47:07 pm »

Jaime Peñafiel would love this   lols
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2011, 02:52:25 pm »

Peñafiel is underrated.  Cool

Dahlia
Baroness

« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2011, 03:25:04 pm »

I don´t know, his tirades against Letizia are annoying.
D.I.R.
Baroness

« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2011, 05:19:24 pm »

@ Alexandrine yeah, Peñafiel totally underrated

@ Kuei Fei add what where??
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2011, 02:01:26 am »

@ Kuei Fei add what where??

Commoner/Royal Marriages, Do They Work? is the name of the thread that I started. Your post is really good and would be a good addition to my thread. I'd like to get it up and running and see if whether or not I cna get more people to respond on it.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: