Royal Gossip
October 17, 2017, 04:15:21 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate Middleton invites her first boyfriend  (Read 15250 times)
Nighthawk
Princess

« on: April 03, 2011, 03:52:01 pm »

Kate Middleton invites her first boyfriend
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/royal-wedding/8423703/Royal-wedding-Kate-Middleton-invites-her-first-boyfriend.html
Mandrake hears that Marx is the only male chum from Kate's schooldays to have been invited to the ceremony at Westminster Abbey. "Willem means a lot to Kate," says one of her pals.

His invitation seems, however, to be something of a hot potato. "Who told you I had been invited?" he demands to know.

When it is pointed out that journalists never reveal their sources, he tries again to identify his loose-lipped friend. "I'm shocked that you try to make such high brow assertions about protecting sources," he says.

It is, Marx claims, a "false assertion that you are obliged to protect these sources". He then dismisses the significance of the royal wedding. "People like you should focus on the important events this planet is witnessing at the moment," he says. "I suggest you report on something that actually matters. God knows, there is enough going on in the world."

benign
Duchess

« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2011, 04:21:10 pm »

what a drama queen  hall-Spell-check hall-Spell-check why sound so bitter about? Just say no comment and be over with  easter-lol easter-lol
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 04:23:58 pm by benign » Logged
Earl Grey
courtier

Last hope for the Windsors: Anne for Queen!

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2011, 04:27:50 pm »

Maybe he still carries a torch for Kate?

Sometimes it takes a little child to say what we have all been thinking
The Chocolate Princess
Administrator

A chocolate a day keeps the doctor away!

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2011, 04:27:55 pm »

I've always wondered why Kate keeps Willem close. easter-think I don't know if they are close but they hang out sometimes.  Maybe he's got embarrassing pictures of her? spy Why invite your ex to the wedding anyway?

They took the ONLY pic that night, were Kate doesn't look like a drug junkie wopedo
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e329/The_Chocolate_Princess/Kate%20Middleton/KateMiddleton30.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e329/The_Chocolate_Princess/Kate%20Middleton/KateMiddleton29.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e329/The_Chocolate_Princess/Kate%20Middleton/KateMiddleton1-1-1.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e329/The_Chocolate_Princess/Kate%20Middleton/KateMiddleton2.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e329/The_Chocolate_Princess/Kate%20Middleton/KateMiddletontalkingtopaps.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e329/The_Chocolate_Princess/Kate%20Middleton/KateMiddleton3.jpg

Earl Grey
courtier

Last hope for the Windsors: Anne for Queen!

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2011, 04:30:29 pm »

"They checked us out to make sure we weren't Muslims or anything." by Carly's mother.
So they don 't want muslims but they do have an open-door policy for uncleGarry?
How weird is that?

Sometimes it takes a little child to say what we have all been thinking
Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2011, 04:36:42 pm »

No muslims but Drug addicts, drug dealers, Pimps are all OK
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2011, 04:40:26 pm »

not to mention him leaving with his overnight bag the morning after  Lips Sealed

Dahlia
Baroness

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2011, 04:41:51 pm »

"They checked us out to make sure we weren't Muslims or anything." by Carly's mother.
So they don 't want muslims but they do have an open-door policy for uncleGarry?
How weird is that?

Disgusting people  ick
Mada
Baroness

« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2011, 04:49:16 pm »

The guy
what a drama queen  hall-Spell-check hall-Spell-check why sound so bitter about? Just say no comment and be over with  easter-lol easter-lol

Why call him a drama queen ?  huh IMO The guy is right after all. It seems the conversation was by phone  easter-think We sometimes wished to have Waity/PW's close circle talk so we can know their minds about the whole issue and when they do we seem to be bothered and almos ask them to  Lips Sealed  huh

Yep or maybe he simply really think what he told to that journalist and it has nothing to do with feelings for KM ? dontknow

I've always wondered why Kate keeps Willem close. think I don't know if they are close but they hang out sometimes.  Maybe he's got embarrassing pictures of her? spy Why invite your ex to the wedding anyway?

IMHO He is her "joker card" a kind of confidant now...the guy is also a journalist and that's a nice connection to keep.

Sorry I haven't read the article but who is Carly?
do they want to infuriate Religion extremists/terrorists or what huh
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 04:53:40 pm by Mada » Logged

Even if you are in a minority of one. The truth is still the truth. An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody will see it. Mahatma Gandi
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2011, 04:53:49 pm »

An Ex of William.

He dated her at Uni before Kate. There was an overlap  hall-whistle

Mada
Baroness

« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2011, 05:00:58 pm »

Is it a blond athletic girl  easter-think

Even if you are in a minority of one. The truth is still the truth. An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody will see it. Mahatma Gandi
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2011, 05:03:01 pm »

no

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/02_01/carelybirchMS0902_468x516.jpg

The Chocolate Princess
Administrator

A chocolate a day keeps the doctor away!

« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2011, 05:18:38 pm »

IMHO He is her "joker card" a kind of confidant now...the guy is also a journalist and that's a nice connection to keep.
rrrright, a journalist... shifty

Or maybe she doesn't have any friends left besides William's and had to invite someone. The only girlfriend she had was Trini**... but Kate didn't show up on her wedding, so maybe Trini is pissed and will return the favour dontknow

**OK we all know about Emma Sayle. Though I am sure Kate will not come close to here ever again now that everybody knows about her elite sex parties spy

Mada
Baroness

« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2011, 05:27:50 pm »

Thank you mousiekins. She is prettier than Waity!  sigh

IMHO, I don't think her old friends she left behind miss her. What a user !
And Emma Sayle is invited huh Ok she's a diplomat daughter but way too scandalous for me - just like Uncle Garry by the way.
Well you invite those who reflect you the best I guess... hall-whistle

Scarlet Flowers
courtier

Just when you thought they weren't any sillier...

« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2011, 08:11:04 pm »

As long as she gets along with him and William doesn't mind I don't see what the big deal is.

"They made us many promises, more than I can remember, but they never kept but one; they promised to take our land, and they took it."--Anonymous Indian

From the highly reccommended book Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee.
milagro
courtier

« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2011, 09:49:22 pm »

then he's rather have it on him at the wedding so we can at least know who he is  tehe
berlin
Countess

« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2011, 12:20:14 am »

I think Willem Marx was Kate's true love-brave, handsome, ambitious, interesting, full-head of hair.  Nothing like the look-alike she's marrying.  I wonder if he'll be her James Hewitt.
Wombat
Baroness

Harry's got a big gun..

« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2011, 12:33:26 am »

An Ex of William.

He dated her at Uni before Kate. There was an overlap  hall-whistle
There's not just an overlap apparently he was still seeing her when Kate flaunted herself down the catwalk and thrusted her vajezzled vag in his face. Wasn't there an article that alleged Kate had slept with William knowing full well that he was still leading this Massy-Birch girl on but that Massy-Birch had no idea that he was rooting Kate? If true then it definately shows Kate in an unflattering light. baby

As to Willem Marx...the guys got a point about the bigger issues than this wedding but he's totally wide of the mark to be so indignant about Mandrake not revealing his sources. Isn't Williem Marx a journalist of sorts as well? What a tosser. X-Mas_rolleyes

Kate Middleton "a diabolical creature. A plastic bag blowing through the streets has more personality"
Raisie
Countess

« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2011, 12:36:03 am »

Isn't Williem Marx a journalist of sorts as well? What a tosser. X-Mas_rolleyes

Is he? this life show me things and one of those is not trust journalists  lols

"Only do what your heart tells you."
- Princess Diana

‎"There is no civilization living today which did not originate in the work and effort of Monarchy"
Wombat
Baroness

Harry's got a big gun..

« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2011, 12:48:11 am »

Willem Marx, Video and Print Journalist

Kate Middleton "a diabolical creature. A plastic bag blowing through the streets has more personality"
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: