Royal Gossip
November 12, 2018, 08:54:34 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Diana Video's  (Read 46741 times)
royalfanPKLS
courtier

« Reply #40 on: December 25, 2011, 02:22:18 am »

Sorry but that is tripe.. their feelings should be considered, and this "film" is based on fiction and not fact.

Nothing was ever proven, and if Diana was alive she could sue the buggers for defamation of character.

There is nothing artistic about dragging someone's dead mother through the mud.

It is a sordid thing to do.

Okay why does it need to be put in consideration? You know, I bet when William and Harry die in like 5 or so decades and they are still doing historical biopic type movies, they'd probably will come up with some interesting interpretation they may or may not be true.  I mean, I love Prince William but he shouldn't be in charge of what artists and directors put out there about his mother or anything.

"Sometimes I think I was born backwards. You know, come out my mum the wrong way. I hear words go past me backwards. The people I should love, I *despise*. And the people I *despise*…”
Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #41 on: December 25, 2011, 08:10:31 am »

... he's not in charge.. but MOST people have the good taste to be decent...  blink

sandy
Princess

« Reply #42 on: December 27, 2011, 02:49:10 am »

I see this as the producers currying favor with C and C by trashing Diana who can no longer defend herself. Tacky and tasteless. I think Camilla was the supreme stalker but of course DIana must be demonized to try to justify "that woman" getting into the roya family. No matter how it is spun Charles chose DIana, the suitable girl to get his heirs. She was used by him and he had every intention of keeping his mistress around and she was not going anyplace.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #43 on: December 27, 2011, 03:03:52 am »

I notice the nasty comments after the article about Diana--probably from C and C sycophants. According to various accounts Hasnet was interested in Diana and pursued her (he even spoke publicly about his interest in her) but she was dissatisfied because he refused to be seen in public with her. BUrrell describes Hasnet at KP eating food brought to him by Diana. DIana got fed up and didn't dwell on the relationship. If she were a "stalker" she would not have moved on to Dodi Fayed. I think had she lived she would have found Mr Right. I think Hasnet was not the right man for her and she realized it.
royalfanPKLS
courtier

« Reply #44 on: December 27, 2011, 12:53:42 pm »

I'm hardly a C&C sycophant and I absolutely adore Diana and her sons but still an artist needs their right to expression. Sorry, I'm just not a fan of censorship.

"Sometimes I think I was born backwards. You know, come out my mum the wrong way. I hear words go past me backwards. The people I should love, I *despise*. And the people I *despise*…”
sandy
Princess

« Reply #45 on: December 27, 2011, 04:56:07 pm »

Not saying you are but there are writers and filmmakers who want to stay "in good" with C and C. For instance Seward who wrote glowing stories about Diana changed gears quickly and started writing nasty articles about her when C and C were "in" and DIana was "out". And particularly after Diana was dead and could not defend herself. There is such a thing as propaganda--trying to whitewash what C and C did by trashing DIana making her look lke a "nutjob" to try to "justify" C and C's bad behavior. This has been going on for centuries. In Tudor times, to help elevate Henry VII and his descendants, RIchard III was depicted  by authors of the time (including Shakespeare) as a Monster. Today there are historians who dispute the propaganda about Richard III.  I think there is a sort of censorship in that nobody dare to have a movie about the truth re: C and C and Camilla's role in Diana's marriage to Prince Charles. SO I expect people to make movies lke this new one about Diana to be "politicaly" correct.
Tatiana
Countess

« Reply #46 on: December 27, 2011, 06:38:35 pm »

Thank You, Thank You Sandy  thankyou

Someone who "gets it"  finally ! thumbsup

Dragging someone's dead mother through the mud is to dishonour her and no one who loved Diana would condone such a thing.

royalfanPKLS
courtier

« Reply #47 on: December 29, 2011, 02:47:11 am »

Not saying you are but there are writers and filmmakers who want to stay "in good" with C and C. For instance Seward who wrote glowing stories about Diana changed gears quickly and started writing nasty articles about her when C and C were "in" and DIana was "out". And particularly after Diana was dead and could not defend herself. There is such a thing as propaganda--trying to whitewash what C and C did by trashing DIana making her look lke a "nutjob" to try to "justify" C and C's bad behavior. This has been going on for centuries. In Tudor times, to help elevate Henry VII and his descendants, RIchard III was depicted  by authors of the time (including Shakespeare) as a Monster. Today there are historians who dispute the propaganda about Richard III.  I think there is a sort of censorship in that nobody dare to have a movie about the truth re: C and C and Camilla's role in Diana's marriage to Prince Charles. SO I expect people to make movies lke this new one about Diana to be "politicaly" correct.

Okay I see, I can understand from that point of view as well. And in defense of Richard III's claim, there's always been and still are people who claim that based on their lineage that they have more rights to the throne than the current reigning monarch. Things happen to cause rifts in the line of succession and today there's English citizens who actually have more English blood than anyone in the Windsor households.

Tatiana
Countess

« Reply #48 on: December 30, 2011, 02:46:16 pm »

The Queen Mother and Diana, Princess of Wales came from British Stock, whilst our RF is mainly germanic, danish and greek stock.

If it was not for the two above mentioned ladies, our RF would have little or no british blood.

Most ordinary BRITISH people have BRITISH blood.

As for Richard III, there are many living Stuart decendants who have more of a claim.

...... but no one can be arsed really . easter-wink
« Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 02:48:51 pm by Tatiana » Logged

Mooster
Duchess

"William, stop worrying...the paps wouldn't dare!"

« Reply #49 on: December 30, 2011, 03:12:29 pm »

That is, if you don't believe the Goldsmith rumours, which I do  easter-wink

Diana, Zac, Jemima, Ben and Sir James Goldsmith    

Tatiana
Countess

« Reply #50 on: December 30, 2011, 05:11:35 pm »

Do tell ... please  worship

Mooster
Duchess

"William, stop worrying...the paps wouldn't dare!"

« Reply #51 on: December 30, 2011, 05:30:17 pm »

I don't want to repeat it in detail on this thread because there is another called 'Zac Goldsmith' about Diana's rumoured real father.  Also, it sometimes upsets posters (understandably so) when it is discussed because they think it taints Diana.  It doesn't for me though, I think it adds to her allure and her brand of enigmatic magnetism  loveshower  However, they are ONLY rumours (even though they have been prevalent among the aristocracy for years) and nothing has ever been proven but my gut instinct tells me there is substance to them.

PS.  Thinking of our beautiful Diana...always and forever the true Princess of Wales and Queen of Hearts  pinkheart

Diana, Zac, Jemima, Ben and Sir James Goldsmith    

sandy
Princess

« Reply #52 on: December 30, 2011, 10:17:35 pm »

The Spencer features show up  very clearly on W and H so much so I doubt Goldsmth fathered Diana. Back then Frances and Johnny were together and he was anxious for her to produce a son (they had a son John who died soon after birth, then Diana and then Charles Spencer).
Tatiana
Countess

« Reply #53 on: December 31, 2011, 03:45:42 am »

I have to agree with Sandy on this.. and Diana looks so much like her paternal grandmother Lady Cynthia Spencer.

http://jssgallery.org/Paintings/Mugs/Lady_Cynthia_Hamilton.html

I ran out of time . can a mod please pop this link into my above post ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cynthia_Spencer,_Countess_Spencer

merged - alex
« Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 03:52:23 pm by Alexandrine » Logged

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #54 on: January 01, 2012, 03:54:03 pm »

Please keep the discussion about the Goldsmith connection in the appropiate thread --> http://royalgossip.forumprofi.de/index.php/topic,3463.0.html ; I don't think it follows the topic here.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Kate2
royal watcher

« Reply #55 on: January 01, 2012, 09:45:43 pm »

IMO, as long as the movie shows how Diana came to be a love struck stalker ( ahem!!) to remind the public just how the circumstances came about, and keep it honest by showing Camilla in the background and part of "their " marriage, I think I'm ok with this movie subject.  IMO, this did happen.. sigh
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #56 on: January 03, 2012, 04:13:22 pm »

http://wn.com/Princess_Diana_Her_Life_in_Jewels_Part_1

Several videos that some might like to see.  She was such a natural at everything.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #57 on: January 03, 2012, 10:42:03 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jjZcxW3ddk&feature=related

lovely look

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #58 on: January 03, 2012, 11:07:42 pm »

Maybe it's the video quality but she has rather stick like arms in that one :eyes:,
Not really something I like to see
But the dress is pretty.  easter-wink

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Tatiana
Countess

« Reply #59 on: January 07, 2012, 02:20:42 am »

She was,  many thanks for posting this Ana   thankyou

I loved watching them.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 02:22:30 am by Tatiana » Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: