Royal Gossip
June 29, 2017, 01:34:33 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Diana Video's  (Read 39117 times)
Gwendolyn
Baroness

Stupor Mundi

« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2011, 07:50:04 pm »

OH!!!!  I love the Dancing Diana video!!  Thank you so much for sharing!!  loveshower  When was she allowed on stage?  I thought for sure a Royal could never perform.  You can tell the music moved through her and she loved every second of it!

"A still more glorious dawn awaits." --Carl Sagan
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2011, 03:27:08 am »

Magonlia,where was diana at the time?
It was at the opening of parliament there was clip of her  on YT on those biographies people post there.But I can't find it she looked like a true Princess but her face so sad.I wish people have that picture her hair is up and she's wearing her tiara and a puffy dress.

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
Kingdom Hearts
Countess

« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2011, 03:35:26 am »

Is this the video..easter-egg-basket))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1s1RTXGT2c

"The dawrf Breathes so Loud we could have shot him in the Dark" -Haldir
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2011, 04:27:12 am »

No, but here is the picture see her hair is up and she looked so beautiful but sad.
http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00355/ed_imageSNF0536B_43_355369a.jpg

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
Kingdom Hearts
Countess

« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2011, 04:43:01 am »

Cahrles look P.O... blink
poor Lady Di  sob

Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2011, 03:18:51 am »

When she came out of the carriage she had the same expression something must have happened inside that carriage.One reporter said that when Diana came out the public gasp because she looked so great but PM was not happy and said not to upstage the Queen again.Like if it was PD  fault she looked so stunning.

Kingdom Hearts
Countess

« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2011, 03:20:43 am »

It wasn't her fault she looked like a angel,the picture is soo sad though..

mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2011, 10:34:04 pm »

Jessica Chastain to play Diana in emotional drama painting princess as lovestruck stalker

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2058658/Jessica-Chastain-play-Diana-emotional-drama-painting-princess-lovestruck-stalker.html#ixzz1d3stofqC

Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2011, 01:43:33 am »

I bet it will be very sensationalized.Even after all these years they are still making a profit of her somehow.

Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2011, 07:23:30 pm »

A dead woman cannot defend herself, and this is a very low thing to do.

This actress may well come to wish she had never associated herself with such nasty tripe.

Princess Alucard
Countess

« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2011, 09:12:16 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Af9gyXaKo-0

Her wedding day it's still looks so beautiful after all these years

Nov. 16, 2010.... Hell froze over *plays in the snow*

royalfanPKLS
courtier

« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2011, 02:07:09 am »

This happens to dead people all the time, you don't see people screaming about King Henry VIII's image in the Tudors or other royals and famous people who have had movies and tv shows portray them. It's been over 10 years, so of course people are going to start to take liberties in shows and movies about her life.

"Sometimes I think I was born backwards. You know, come out my mum the wrong way. I hear words go past me backwards. The people I should love, I *despise*. And the people I *despise*…”
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #32 on: December 21, 2011, 03:19:33 am »

I agree with  you royalfan  easter-wink
I don't see the big fuss really.
They made movies of Sissi, Victoria, Henry VIII, Duke of Windsor and his wife, Edward VII, Elisabeth I and II and let's not forget the Will & Kate movie. (on second thought: do forget about that one! xmas is ruined)
Beside from the last two all the other movies are about dead royals as well, so why not one on Diana?
Or do you also think it unfair that Victoria cannot defend herself if they portrait her as a lovesick chit who is soo dependant on her hubby she mourns him for longer then they were married!

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Tatiana
Countess

« Reply #33 on: December 21, 2011, 03:55:32 am »

Diana is in many people's Living Memories......

..... Including her sons, so a bit of respect is called for.

It's in throroughly bad taste IMO

How would you feel if it was your mother and not W&H's.

HM Queen Victoria was much more than that image, she was a woman of many facets.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 03:58:50 am by Tatiana » Logged

starlite
Baroness

« Reply #34 on: December 21, 2011, 08:14:33 pm »

I think this would be more appropriate for the Kate & PW love story.

Diana was lovestruck by Prince Charles and probably didn't see the real him for who he was.
That doesn't make her a stalker though. The only stalker is Waity Katy.
royalfanPKLS
courtier

« Reply #35 on: December 23, 2011, 01:23:43 am »

I agree with  you royalfan  easter-wink
I don't see the big fuss really.
They made movies of Sissi, Victoria, Henry VIII, Duke of Windsor and his wife, Edward VII, Elisabeth I and II and let's not forget the Will & Kate movie. (on second thought: do forget about that one! xmas is ruined)
Beside from the last two all the other movies are about dead royals as well, so why not one on Diana?
Or do you also think it unfair that Victoria cannot defend herself if they portrait her as a lovesick chit who is soo dependant on her hubby she mourns him for longer then they were married!

Thank you and that's the point I am making. And Prince William and Prince Harry may not like it but I don't think their opinions should censor artistic work. That would harken back to the days of absolute monarchies that controlled everything.

"Sometimes I think I was born backwards. You know, come out my mum the wrong way. I hear words go past me backwards. The people I should love, I *despise*. And the people I *despise*…”
Tatiana
Countess

« Reply #36 on: December 23, 2011, 01:28:40 am »

Sorry but that is tripe.. their feelings should be considered, and this "film" is based on fiction and not fact.

Nothing was ever proven, and if Diana was alive she could sue the buggers for defamation of character.

There is nothing artistic about dragging someone's dead mother through the mud.

It is a sordid thing to do.

« Last Edit: December 23, 2011, 01:30:46 am by Tatiana » Logged

Mooster
Duchess

"William, stop worrying...the paps wouldn't dare!"

« Reply #37 on: December 23, 2011, 05:36:37 am »

Even though I would never have considered Diana a stalker, it's the best comparison yet between her and Waity  tehe

Diana, Zac, Jemima, Ben and Sir James Goldsmith    

Tatiana
Countess

« Reply #38 on: December 23, 2011, 04:34:15 pm »

In that case , Camilla is the Stalker Supreme, she would not stay away from Charles, and continued to sleep with him, call him, and talk with a journalist Stuart Higgins, every single week, to tell him how horrible Diana was, and how the marriage was in trouble. She did this relentlessly for TEN Years, I know this because the journalist admitted it.

Camilla Parker Bowles could open a " School for Stalkers and Sluttish Behaviour ".

Mooster
Duchess

"William, stop worrying...the paps wouldn't dare!"

« Reply #39 on: December 23, 2011, 09:59:42 pm »

Very true Tatiana, Waity is so much more like Camilla, the master stalker supreme, than Diana.  As it has been mentioned on other threads, if Wills had married someone else, Waity would have been his Camilla.

Diana, Zac, Jemima, Ben and Sir James Goldsmith    

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: