Royal Gossip
August 23, 2017, 02:36:48 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Diana Video's  (Read 39864 times)
india
Princess

« Reply #180 on: April 11, 2014, 11:33:08 pm »

I cannot tell you Mon Roi how much I loved your video of the fabulously, incomparable Diana. She was the best thing that EVER happened to the awkward, dorky RF. I miss her terribly. They were so stupid to end her short life. What a cascade of disasters that have followed. You never kill the goose that laid the golden egg. Thank you so very much.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #181 on: April 12, 2014, 09:54:42 am »

Ladies, beautiful comments about our lovely Diana, and all so correct.  No, sadly, the rf lost the Jewel in the Crown when they killed off Diana, little did they know what karma had in store for them. As as is the case from the beginning of time, you reap what you sow, and they are reaping big time with the boys being left with little parental control, if any, the meddledoom situation, and many other problems.  I wonder if they ever do regret what they did to Diana, little did they know how well off they were with her in the family. Diana was the breath of fresh air they needed.  Wasty is the nightmare they never wanted.  I agree with others who have said that had Diana still been with us, Diana would not have needed to stop ma medd stepping through the front door, wimpo would never have looked their way in the first place.  Look at what has happened from that one action to rid themselves of Diana.  It beggars belief doesn´t it.  If it were possible to wish upon a star and bring Diana back I would be first in the queue to do it.  No, she wasn't perfect, and I have never put her on a pedestal, but she was warm, human and loving, cared about people, and was very misunderstood.  The rf were stupid to get rid of her, utterly stupid.
india
Princess

« Reply #182 on: April 12, 2014, 01:55:38 pm »

So perfectly put GB. The RF is going to rue the day. God bless your soul Diana.
Mon Roi Henry IX
Countess

« Reply #183 on: April 13, 2014, 05:30:52 pm »

Yooper & India ,
You are ever so welcome.
Yes Yooper that video literally made me cry too.
India you are so correct in all of your post.

We won't see the likes of a Princess Diana again, not in our life time.

The music in case anyone is interested in it it's from -- 'Modigliani, Ave Maria'

« Last Edit: April 13, 2014, 05:40:18 pm by Mon Roi Henry IX » Logged
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #184 on: May 15, 2014, 06:18:59 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q58LK1bqQ9U
Here is a video of young PD  some pictures never seen before it's amazing how a good colorist and proper makeup can change the person

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
Rock n royal
courtier

« Reply #185 on: May 22, 2014, 11:12:54 pm »

Ladies, beautiful comments about our lovely Diana, and all so correct.  No, sadly, the rf lost the Jewel in the Crown when they killed off Diana, little did they know what karma had in store for them. As as is the case from the beginning of time, you reap what you sow, and they are reaping big time with the boys being left with little parental control, if any, the meddledoom situation, and many other problems.  I wonder if they ever do regret what they did to Diana, little did they know how well off they were with her in the family. Diana was the breath of fresh air they needed.  Wasty is the nightmare they never wanted.  I agree with others who have said that had Diana still been with us, Diana would not have needed to stop ma medd stepping through the front door, wimpo would never have looked their way in the first place.  Look at what has happened from that one action to rid themselves of Diana.  It beggars belief doesn´t it.  If it were possible to wish upon a star and bring Diana back I would be first in the queue to do it.  No, she wasn't perfect, and I have never put her on a pedestal, but she was warm, human and loving, cared about people, and was very misunderstood.  The rf were stupid to get rid of her, utterly stupid.

goodpost

I couldn't agree any stronger. Superb post.

OMGosh! I've just cried buckets watching that video. I still miss her after all this time.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 11:20:45 pm by Rock n royal » Logged

Wearing three-inch heels and a striking red designer outfit, she might have expected her husband to give her an easy start.
But William showed no interest in holding back, sending his first ball whizzing inches from her face. Steve Robson - Mirror online

"There's nothing deeper than love. In fairy tales, the princesses kiss the frogs, and the frogs become princes. In real life, the princesses kiss princes, and the princes turn into frogs."  - P.Coelho
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #186 on: January 24, 2015, 11:52:43 am »

Found this video browsing on FB.  It does say it could be taken down at any time, but no idea if that is correct or not.  It is to do with the death of Princess Diana, what happened, the inquest, so many unanswered questions, what the British Establishment is like.  Too many things unanswered and it is, for me, plain to see, as I have always thought, the Diana was murdered.  An insight also into the British rf, vile lot.  Some of you may well have seen it before, but it is a new one for me.

Unlawful Killing is a 2011 British documentary film, directed by Keith Allen, about the deaths of Diana, Princess of Wales and Dodi Fayed on 31 August 1997.

The film was banned in 2012 after being shelved by lawyers against potential libel lawsuits.  Producers admitted that lawyers had warned them to make 87 cuts if they wanted to show the film in Britain.

The film cost £2.5 million to produce and has never been seen by the public.

http://yournewswire.com/banned-in-the-uk-princess-diana-documentary-unlawful-killing-must-see/
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #187 on: January 24, 2015, 12:24:27 pm »

^ I know it and I have seen the film. I don't know the truth (and who knows) but it is well worth watching. It couldn't be seen in a few countries.

gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #188 on: January 24, 2015, 12:40:14 pm »

It was banned in the UK.  It also gives an insight into the British rf and how they operate, and that inquest was a farce from start to finish, some of the press even falling asleep, good reporters they made - not. That whole house of windsor needs knocking down, not a decent one among them.  They always say the rot starts and the top and works its way down, it sure does in that family, top to bottom.
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #189 on: January 24, 2015, 04:58:42 pm »

^ Have you read that Willy and Harry were against this film?

gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #190 on: January 25, 2015, 12:22:07 pm »

No, I knew nothing about the video until I came across it on a social media site yesterday.  First I saw or heard anything about it.  A completely new revelation to me.  Interesting though, and pretty much on the lines of my own conclusions about Princess Diana's murder.
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #191 on: January 27, 2015, 03:11:46 pm »

If Willy and Harry were against the film that means they fully believe their mothers death was an accident. dontknow

Live The Life You Were Meant To Live And Live Honestly.
Rebecca
Baroness

« Reply #192 on: January 27, 2015, 03:19:07 pm »

It was banned in the UK.  It also gives an insight into the British rf and how they operate, and that inquest was a farce from start to finish, some of the press even falling asleep, good reporters they made - not. That whole house of windsor needs knocking down, not a decent one among them.  They always say the rot starts and the top and works its way down, it sure does in that family, top to bottom.

thumbsup
Freya
Duchess

« Reply #193 on: January 27, 2015, 06:03:59 pm »

^
It's the father of Lily Allen that made the film. I remember seeing him interviewed at the time.
LadyLaura
Baroness

« Reply #194 on: January 30, 2015, 01:42:07 am »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-c1ouaehwg

I hope that works, it is a linnk to unlawful killing, by keith allen  flower
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #195 on: January 30, 2015, 03:39:59 am »

I watched The Murder of Princess Diana on Netflix the other night.  This is the movie from the reporter's point of view (Rachel) and it pointed out things I hadn't thought of before and is apparently true.  Missing documentation, autopsy reports and so on.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
LadyLaura
Baroness

« Reply #196 on: January 30, 2015, 03:49:53 am »

^ I also watched that in the past week, it is a good movie. It's getting the truth out there.

I also took the time to watch the 2 hours of cctv on the day of Diana's death, observing Henri Paul closely I am sure 100 percent he was not drunk! It's amazing footage, proves his innocence in my eyes.
Rebecca
Baroness

« Reply #197 on: February 02, 2015, 01:54:44 am »

^I agree about Henri Paul. Sadly, the truth about that day will likely never be known.
Val
Duchess

« Reply #198 on: February 02, 2015, 09:15:37 am »

An excellent eye opening book by Noel Botham on the 'Murder of Princess Diana.'  Names names and leaves one in no doubt at all that she was murdered.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #199 on: February 02, 2015, 05:50:26 pm »

^^  Exactly the same video I posted above on 24 January, just a different link in case anyone gets a bit confused.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: