Royal Gossip
December 15, 2017, 12:16:29 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate will give up her job but won't be a working princess right away  (Read 5425 times)
Chloe
gossip insider

« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2010, 09:38:36 pm »

Nothing new there.
Kate has done everything to copycat Diana.  Even during a(n) (other) holiday with William -where a DM journalist called directly their room and she answered...- she was reading Tina Brown’s book on Diana...

However, do not expect Kate to work as Diana (an aristo) did at the age of 18 by taking a real and regular job without the help of her parents.

Why am I not surprised either ? Frenchies got it right in 1789, trust me... That's unbelievable...

Agreed on that.
That’s not unbelievable.  That is Kate.  
She lives off her parents until now (at 28 years old), go to posh clubs, on shopping and on holiday to death.  Now, she is going to live off taxpayers.  See like Camilla who never has worked into her life.  Instead she found husbands to keep her.  Then she got the tiara, the title and all benefits. There are benefits mothers and there are benefits royals.

She is right though.  Go Kate.  Camilla got it all.  Now, your turn.  thumbsup
« Last Edit: November 21, 2010, 09:43:51 pm by C » Logged
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2010, 09:48:49 pm »

Unreal, really unreal; I don't know how she can hold up her head in public and live with herself. I used to be a total royalist, but now, I'm disappointed. The BRF used to be the top drawer royal family and now reduced to this.

Kate, also 28, last week started planning the ceremony with palace officials as William returned to work as an air-sea rescue pilot at RAF Valley in Wales.
“She will make decisions with William – but if he’s not there, without him.”

Nice, already throwing her weight around. Granted the aides are there for a reason, mainly because they have tremendous expertise at this stuff, but oh no, the courtiersr are EVIL and PUSHY and MEAN to expect to be able to plan a state occasion that they are actual experts at.

One said: “Anyone who thought this nice little girl would be a pushover is in for a surprise.
“She’s polite and charming but she’s nobody’s fool.

Um, duh and she isn't a little girl. She's a fully grown woman and has been for some time.

And aides have already dubbed her Catherine the Great for her steely resolve and refusal to be pushed about.

Evil courtiers again. EVVVILLL. These people are there to help, not order her around; considering the way she has run her life, she needsd all the expertise she can get.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2010, 09:53:18 pm »

Kuei where did you get the Catherine the Great mention?

Imo it's  nervous  ick

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Chloe
gossip insider

« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2010, 09:53:37 pm »

So Amanda Platell thinks Kate's lack of work since leaving uni is down to Williams advisors? These are the same people who are guiding her now. Phew..thought it may have been just Kate being lazy and having an over-inflated sense of self. Thank god thats been cleared up thankyou

After THE split, HM got blamed for the split ("toilets" remark... the Palace was obliged to make a statement that HM hasn’t yet met her mother Carole...) then blamed again for Kate pulling off the charity race.
So it isn’t surprising that William’s advisors/William himself or the BRF got blamed for Kate being lazy into newspapers.  Yet from AP‚ it’s quite surprising.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2010, 09:56:45 pm by C » Logged
Wombat
Baroness

Harry's got a big gun..

« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2010, 10:35:17 pm »

Kate should be doing something...god knows she's got not much else to do and hasn't done anything for the past...oh 28 years.. so maybe she should be helping to organise her own wedding? She's had heaps of practise organising charity events, parties, drinking clubs at uni, lingerie fashion shows, holidays (great for honeymoon planning)..my my my she's also a keen photographer she could also take the photographs herself..little bro could provide the cake....little sis could organise the reception....Ma Midds could provide all the tat to dress the Abbey/reception hall. Pa Midds could go around and pick up sticks and sh*t to make a bonfire they all could sit near and drink and toast marshmellows on. It could be a Middleton family affair with no need for the royal coutiers who are experts at this sort of stuff. I'm all for it! thumbsup

Kate Middleton "a diabolical creature. A plastic bag blowing through the streets has more personality"
Varya
Super Moderator

« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2010, 12:54:56 am »

If I am correct when Amanda Platell say's "William's advisors" she is referring to the ones he himself picked out for his office in SJP. NOT the ones who are attached/work for HMQ. I think this was last year when it was announced that William (and Harry) have set up their own offices in SJP apart from CH or BP. I think he was the one who chose them and I think he did it with the precise purpose of this engagement and so he could have a staff who would support HIS view on everything, including snubbing his own family. It certainly had little to do with his royal duties, which have no increased this last year, but it did give him a staff who would concede his every point without question. Unfortunately. Angry :(

Quotes about Waity/Waste-y Katie:
On Kate's so called career and work ethic; a coworker from Jigsaw when Kate was working said this: "A fellow staff member said: "Kate is a nice enough girl but she was never what you might call committed to the job.She never worked full-time and appeared to take an inordinate amount of time off to go jetting round the world with her boyfriend."
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2010, 04:39:18 pm »

No wonder William pulled this off with such success. As for 'modern monarchy,' I am sick of it. The BRF has been among the most modernized in the world, if anyone read history and actually understood it would know that. I don't think the younger royals should have their own offices/staff until they are higher up the pecking order and more experienced with duties/traveling/protocol.

As for Kate, BOT, she better get ready for a steady stream of crucifixion articles and a screaming public. As they starve, struggle to make ends meet, and jobs, while she enjoys another round of jet set vacations, only this time armed with a tiara and bodyguards.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: