Royal Gossip
March 21, 2019, 09:00:09 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Flashback! Charles & Diana Open Heathrow's New Terminal  (Read 1343 times)
Nighthawk
Princess

« on: April 02, 2011, 03:02:37 pm »

Flashback! Charles & Diana Open Heathrow's New Terminal
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/04/01/heathrow-terminal-4_n_843440.html
No April Fool's jokes here: Heathrow's Terminal 4 celebrates its 25th birthday on Friday. Back on April 1, 1986, Prince Charles and his then wife, Princess Diana, arrived at Heathrow via Tube to commemorate the opening.

The terminal, which cost 200 million pounds, was expected to host 8 million travelers a year (in 2009, the terminal carried 5.1 million passengers).

was nice to watch the Video.  Miss you Princess
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2011, 06:14:51 pm »

Boy, and how.  And, I see pinky signet ring on PC.   No wedding ring!  J/K.   (It's true, but I'm just making fun).

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Anne-Elliot
Countess

Lady Mary Crawley

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2011, 11:26:55 am »

Thanks for posting Nighthawk.  Lovely to see Diana again, note how her full attention is on the staff & appears genuinely interested in what they have to say, so different from Waity staring at the camera all the time.  Wonder if Ma Manson, was working for BA then?

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2011, 05:59:26 pm »

To me she looked really sad and depressed  :(

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: