Royal Gossip
November 18, 2017, 02:36:37 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 [27]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The publics response to this wedding  (Read 64284 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #520 on: June 28, 2011, 11:29:23 pm »

No matter how immature she acts, she does not (and never will) have the same level of indulgent anticipation that Diana had. If she had come from ten years of hard work and such, she would be seen as enjoying a hard earned good time.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Kingdom Hearts
Countess

« Reply #521 on: June 29, 2011, 03:26:11 am »

this is my favorite video he hits the nail on the spott..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DhdNQ8X4-4&feature=related..you can see other rating on the wedding.

"The dawrf Breathes so Loud we could have shot him in the Dark" -Haldir
NicOfCA
courtier

« Reply #522 on: July 17, 2011, 05:15:01 pm »

The Oprah Winfrey Network just reported that William's wedding thingy was watched by, not 1, but 2 billion people!
Kingdom Hearts
Countess

« Reply #523 on: July 17, 2011, 07:45:44 pm »

thats it?,didn't diana knock her out by way more views?

Lieblich
Baroness

« Reply #524 on: July 17, 2011, 07:59:29 pm »

I think Oprah's just citing Daily Mail, and Daily Mail is just citing the pre-wedding optimistic estimates.  Only about 50-60 million people between the US and UK watched the wedding, and those were the biggest markets.  I haven't seen cited numbers for other countries.
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #525 on: July 18, 2011, 05:23:00 am »

There's no way it was even close to that number. I saw the polls on Facebook. Most people did not watch the wedding.
Kingdom Hearts
Countess

« Reply #526 on: July 18, 2011, 04:31:07 pm »

leo i agree,because on a channel where they were covering highlights "diana had more viewers"...wk had alot of views but not alot of people cared to watch the wedding like they were with Lady Di.

Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #527 on: July 19, 2011, 07:35:49 am »

There's no way it was even close to that number. I saw the polls on Facebook. Most people did not watch the wedding.

Much of the public does not have their computers/televisions, mainly because many have lost them in this economy, and second, many have more important things on their mind.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 [27]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: