Royal Gossip
November 16, 2018, 08:58:23 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate celebrates engagement with Clarence house party  (Read 7699 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #40 on: November 24, 2010, 07:36:11 pm »

My my, William really knows how to pick 'em, doesn't he? A future Consort who went to sex parties and I don't think she baked cookies there either; how long until someone tells the press in a tawdry interview?

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Wombat
Baroness

Harry's got a big gun..

« Reply #41 on: November 24, 2010, 10:36:10 pm »

Holy crap! Well I knew she wasn't adverse to getting her kit off but that's a surprise :eyes:

WARNING..bit sexually orientated.. Emma Sayles website

Kate Middleton "a diabolical creature. A plastic bag blowing through the streets has more personality"
DrWonderWoman
courtier

« Reply #42 on: November 24, 2010, 10:42:39 pm »

I'm really not shocked by this. This just seems to be her style in general.  baby
Annie
royal watcher

« Reply #43 on: November 25, 2010, 01:10:49 pm »

wheres Zara, Bea and everyone else? how come its only Sophie, HM, PP, PC and DoC who have been talking lately?  so much mystery and would really like  to know whats going on in the Palace and why the bloody heck is it taking so long for them to release the dates and venues considering PW has been planning this for a long time apparently?

I think the reason for this is because on the day of the announcement the press knew that the above royals had engagements and knew where they were to be found.  Whereas, Zara, Bea and the others do not do royal engagements with the exception of Harry who was on base, but of course issued a statement because he's William's brother.

You have to type in Kate Middleton and the second or third page down is about Kates supposed wild orgy hen night.  ick

I can't find this article.  All I know is that Kate had a hen party at Clarence House.  I've not read anything about orgies and I am highly suspicious of those that do.
Annie
royal watcher

« Reply #44 on: November 25, 2010, 05:15:42 pm »

Oops   Embarrassed 
I've not read anything about orgies and I am highly suspicious of those that do

Sorry.....that should read that I am highly suspicious of those that write such things.  Too too late to modify.
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #45 on: November 25, 2010, 07:30:48 pm »

Due to a few days having past, it is now best to search Daily Sport and click for the 21st Nov.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #46 on: November 26, 2010, 04:09:02 pm »

Why would Kate have a hen party months before her wedding?

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: