Royal Gossip
November 22, 2017, 11:53:40 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 [36]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Diana's Death and Memories ~ 20th Anniversary  (Read 64706 times)
marion
Duchess

« Reply #700 on: September 25, 2017, 11:39:50 am »

Borrowed this book from a friend - very interesting wand well worth a read - is availbale on Kindle

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Princess-Diana-Conspiracy-Alan-Power/dp/0957573804

This review makes a very good point - ie why John Morgan went to the trouble of writing a book to discredit Alan Power rather than just  a review
dianab
Countess

« Reply #701 on: September 25, 2017, 01:23:36 pm »

^  thumbsup thumbsup

---

The most chilling betrayal of all: RICHARD KAY on the disturbing revelations that royal physicians drugged Diana and were terrified she'd pass on her 'dangerous' illness

Sir John Batten, who treated Diana, believed 'dangerous condition' was genetic
    A Royal Household doctor and two medics were also said to share his concerns
    Views were shared in a letter written by the psychotherapist Dr Alan McGlashan

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4915710/Diana-drugged-royal-physicians-worried-illnesses.html

This doctor sounds like something out of a horror movie.  This episode reminds me of the film Gaslight.
Are you talking about Sir John Batten?

Dr Alan McGlashan WAS, in fact, defending Diana ... and putting a  stop  Penny Junor/Sally B Smith spin

It seems the Queen support(s)/ed the view of Charles of how Diana was a mad woman... when she was fully aware that Charles married Diana while he was in love & sleeping with Camilla since when Diana was pregnant with William...

This sort of stories just makes William even closer to Carole
« Last Edit: September 25, 2017, 01:27:48 pm by dianab » Logged
sandy
Princess

« Reply #702 on: September 25, 2017, 01:30:49 pm »

I recall in Gaslight, the villain lied to the wife saying her mother was mad and died in an institution so he had to put her away since she inherited. This is real life and Charles and his pals label his ex wife mad even after she's dead. Charles should be barred from the succession for the sleazy behavior.
dianab
Countess

« Reply #703 on: September 25, 2017, 01:45:37 pm »

Nice seeing a fair comment re: Liz Windsor
romft, wells, United Kingdom, 3 hours ago
I used to be an ardent royalist,but not now,i see beyond the fakery and falseness.The Windsor's are ruthless and cruel beyond measure.Elizabeth has not been a good Queen,her coldness and greed is legendary,and even when she went to the hospital in Manchester after the atrocities,her comment to all the victims was ''did you enjoy the concert.?'' Never in 65 years has she held a desperately sick child,she has kept her distance and with the security of the gloved hand to avoid contamination.I believe all this dreadful damning of Diana is down to Charles,Mrs CPB's ,the queen,Phillip and not forgetting Penny Junor. I never thought I would say this,but a republic has to be considered.?

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4915710/Diana-drugged-royal-physicians-worried-illnesses.html#ixzz4th5IAvVz
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 [36]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: