Royal Gossip
August 17, 2017, 06:43:47 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 [28] 29 30   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Diana's Death and Memories  (Read 56251 times)
sandy
Princess

« Reply #540 on: July 29, 2017, 11:28:39 pm »

The comments section in that article was particularly brutal, with people taunting Diana and calling her names and saying there "must have been" more men. And so on. And trashing a successful heart surgeon was absurd. And then the ones taunting Harry for having red hair and he "must be" Hewitt's. And Charles lauded for having "only one" (yeah right) lover Camilla while Diana had and I quote "many married men."  Are these palace trolls or just weird people who want to make vile comments. Charles is not trashed for "sowing wild oats"  with many women including some married ones. This has been a back and forth between two camps. First William and Harry praise their mother then the next week, snarky articles come out about Diana and praise C and C. What is also strange is those tapes have been freely accessible for years on YouTube and the Settelen tapes have been referred to in books since about 10 years ago.
dianab
Countess

« Reply #541 on: July 29, 2017, 11:47:01 pm »

The looks of Charles has been made fun since 1970s.... I've no problem with that. Doctors are normal people - some are good looking and others not. Their job is extremely honorable but outside it they're like every person out there, with faults and qualities like everyone else. Their job/vocation isnt some indication than they are in private.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #542 on: July 29, 2017, 11:52:48 pm »

Some doctors can be horrid in their personal lives. Similarly, Charles having the HRH and being Prince of Wales does not make him a person superior in character to all others. Khan did not write tell all books (he did not cooperate with the awful film with Naomi Watts) he just had to testify during the Inquest. He never trashed Diana. And ironically,the one who married her and the father of her children, is the one who IMO sold her out the most. Ironically also, despite pressure from his family to find a wife from his own religious/ethnic background, did not settle down. 
« Last Edit: July 29, 2017, 11:55:18 pm by sandy » Logged
dianab
Countess

« Reply #543 on: July 30, 2017, 12:03:59 am »

His family loved talk to media and he never even tried stop them. Or tried correct them. His version of facts is different and probably hurtful to his ego. I read his statement to inquest, he striked me as full of himseld and egoistical/self-absorbed. He knew many stories about them were untrue, let them beng seen as facts. He might be reasonably decent guy. I think that Diana had thing for self-absorbed bachelors. James Hewitt, Oliver Haore, Hasnat Khan himself, Dodi all of them fit the type IMO. Khan had a 2nd marriage to much younger occidental doctor, but this marriage also ended.

As for Charles he's the worst type of narcissist.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2017, 12:09:33 am by dianab » Logged
sandy
Princess

« Reply #544 on: July 30, 2017, 12:09:56 am »

Diana decided to move on when he was not going public with her. I think he'd have been satisfied meeting her secretly for years with no commitments. I think at that point she was looking down the road for commitment. I do think Charles is totally self absorbed and a narcissist. And still is today despite marrying Camilla. IMO anyway.
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #545 on: July 30, 2017, 12:21:13 am »

Well, only a self-absorbed person would go after a married woman, especially a princess who is married to the heir to the throne! Of course she's going to attract that type.

Doctors can be bad people, but what has Khan done to deserve such comments?

"Must have been" more lovers? How can they possibly know that? Were they in the bedroom watching her? Is there a set number of lovers each person has or must have? I think not.  bignono

Charles should not have married Camilla.

When one person wants a commitment and the other just wants to hook up, it's best to break it off.
dianab
Countess

« Reply #546 on: July 30, 2017, 12:35:52 am »

Prince Charles 'was seeing Camilla just a year after he married Diana' with a friend claiming the affair could have started BEFORE William was born
-Diana’s private dance teacher, Anne Allan, says she was ‘horrified’ by affair
-She said she learnt he was having affair with Camilla as early as 1982 or 1983
-Until now, according to most reports 1986 was when his affair was rekindled
By Nick Craven for The Mail on Sunday
PUBLISHED: 00:00 BST, 30 July 2017 | UPDATED: 00:20 BST, 30 July 2017

Prince Charles was seeing Camilla Parker Bowles as early as a year after he married, Diana told a close confidante.
The revelation raises the possibility Charles resumed his relationship with Camilla up to four years earlier than has ever been admitted.
Diana’s private dance teacher, Anne Allan, says she was ‘horrified’ to learn from Diana as early as 1982 or 1983 that Charles was seeing Camilla.
Until now, according to most reports – including biographies of Prince Charles by Jonathan Dimbleby and of Camilla by Penny Junor – 1986 was when his affair was rekindled.

Ms Allan’s claim, in the Channel 4 documentary, suggests the relationship resumed shortly after – or possibly even before – the birth of William in June 1982.
Harry was not born until September 1984 so, according to Ms Allan’s account, the affair between Charles and Camilla, who had been sweethearts long before Charles met Diana, was well under way by then.
‘She loved Charles, yes, but Charles loved another woman,’ said Ms Allan.

'It’s very hard for any woman when you love someone and you realise that perhaps they don’t love you.
'You have to understand how hard that was to hear – we’re talking 1982-3 when she realised that Charles was seeing Camilla and I just remember being quite horrified. I think it made her very sad… devastated… she felt she wasn’t enough.’
Ms Allan gave Diana private dance lessons from autumn 1981 at the English National Ballet and recalled Diana’s joy when she fell pregnant shortly after.
‘She wanted to give her marriage everything that she could,’ she said. ‘She really wanted everybody to feel proud, but particularly Charles.’
On one of the videotapes which features in the Channel 4 documentary, Diana herself recounts a conversation between Charles and Prince Philip in which the Duke appeared to condone his affair.
She said: ‘And my father-in-law said to my husband, if your marriage doesn’t work out you can always go back to her after five years…’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4742982/Charles-seeing-Camilla-year-married-Diana.html#ixzz4oGbZz6Ml
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
« Last Edit: July 30, 2017, 12:37:41 am by dianab » Logged
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #547 on: July 30, 2017, 12:39:29 am »

Times like this I like having politicians running things; if a mistress gets pushy, it's the mistress that gets the boot.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #548 on: July 30, 2017, 12:40:35 am »

I read the Anne Edwards book about Diana and she talks about 1983 as the time Charles and Camilla resumed their affair. But they were also meeting up at the hunts prior to that. I can believe that the date was earlier
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #549 on: July 30, 2017, 12:49:04 am »

I always thought Charles returned to Camilla after the honeymoon.  spy
sandy
Princess

« Reply #550 on: July 30, 2017, 01:07:27 am »

I think it was earlier too
india
Princess

« Reply #551 on: July 30, 2017, 01:17:37 am »

I am sick of everybody re-plowing this old information. Diana is unfortunately dead. It was tragic end to the poor tortured soul. However, all of the parties involved made mistakes. None were ever perfect. The truth and nothing but the truth will never truly be known. Let her and all the awfulness that happened be done.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2017, 01:20:16 am by india » Logged
dianab
Countess

« Reply #552 on: July 30, 2017, 02:11:36 am »

Royalty is history
HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #553 on: July 31, 2017, 09:03:05 pm »

Diana's ex-butler Paul Burrell condemns Channel 4 for 'raiding her diary' in plan to air private tapes which will 'only upset' William and Harry

Former butler branded Channel 4's decision to broadcast the tapes as 'seedy'
    Mr Burrell become latest member of Diana's circle to weigh in on the footage
    William and Harry accused him of 'betrayal' after he published book about Diana

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4747468/Diana-s-ex-butler-Paul-Burrell-condemns-Channel-4.html

Burrell is one to talk...  sigh
And anyone can find them on youtube anyway, from multiple sources
dianab
Countess

« Reply #554 on: August 01, 2017, 03:46:15 pm »

'The tapes are private!' Camilla biographer RAGES over Princess Diana documentary

THE woman who penned a tell-all Camilla Parker-Bowles biography has blasted Channel 4 for planning to air explosive ‘video diaries’ documenting Princess Diana’s failed marriage to Prince Charles.

The furious royal author said: “I think it’s appalling, I cannot see any justification for it at all – these were made in private, Diana had no idea that they would ever be broadcast. “They are deeply personal, they will be extremely humiliating to the Prince of Wales, damaging to the Royal family, hurtful to William and Harry and Diana’s sisters and brother – I simply cannot understand the justification.”

http://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/834800/Princess-Diana-documentary-channel-4-Royal-writer-Penny-Junor-rages-video-tapes-sky-news

Blood money! Growing fury at Channel 4's plan to screen 'deeply personal' Diana tapes described as 'incredibly hurtful' for her family
Queen's former press secretary said Diana was unaware tapes would come out
Dickie Arbiter said their release is 'shameful' and down to 'grubby blood money'
Author Ingrid Seward said her sons 'must feel very exploited and angry again'
Royal biographer Penny Junor said footage 'extremely humiliating' for Charles
Tapes made by Diana's voice coach and Coronation Street actor Peter Settelen
By EMILY KENT SMITH FOR THE DAILY MAIL
PUBLISHED: 22:07 BST, 30 July 2017 | UPDATED: 09:52 BST, 31 July 2017

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4744572/Fury-grows-Channel-4-s-plan-screen-Diana-tapes.html#ixzz4oVxNoSAz
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

This outrage is all about the rep of Charles and the Windsors... obviously the Spencers dont look good - where were they when she was going through PPD and bulimia? Why was a childhood friend, and not her own family, who helped her? They dont look good in Morton book and in this tapes where she is seen saying all that (Morton book) stuff, obviously dont help the matters.

I never saw this outrage when Ingrid Seward, Sally B Smith and Penny Junor had written what they wanted in their books about Diana as a mother as woman/wife.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2017, 03:50:33 pm by dianab » Logged
HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #555 on: August 01, 2017, 04:35:10 pm »

Gosh Junor really deserves to be thrown into a volcano. This is so infuriating to read. So when she humiliates and damages Diana('s reputation & memory) with total lies, heavily embellished half-truths and disgusting and cheap excuses for C&C, then that's ok, but when Diana and others on her behalf talk (like she does for C&C) then that's unforgivable. This is exactly what I mean when I say that it's good that Morton and others continue to speak about Diana on her behalf and they air what she said herself. She is still thrown under the bus and can't defend herself anymore, so others have to do it and she herself with old things.

Anyway, if Junor doesn't realize what a hypocrit of a b*tch she is, then she is thicker than two planks that have been fused together. Despicable woman.

Amongst many reasons why people don't let Diana rest, is first and foremost her ex-husband and his wife who don't let her rest, which then snowballs in others piping in.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #556 on: August 01, 2017, 09:50:29 pm »

Junor is such a self righteous hypocrite. She's been trashing Diana for nearly 20 years in her cut and paste books. Trashing based on hearsay and maybe things "darling" Camilla told her. Charles probably confessed about his "miserable" childhood and how he had the "mad" wife. Junor is disgusting.
HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #557 on: August 05, 2017, 11:15:41 pm »

It’s not the secrets of her love life that’ll hurt the boys – it’s another emotional Exocet: Diana's friend says the REALLY unbearable moment of sex tapes shows her and William laughing together

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4764336/VIVIENNE-PARRY-Diana-tapes.html
sandy
Princess

« Reply #558 on: August 05, 2017, 11:42:14 pm »

William and Harry are heard but not seen in the tapes. They talk to their mother and joke with her. Settelen said the boys were not  around much during the taping session.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #559 on: August 06, 2017, 12:34:57 am »

I do think that all this bashing of Diana is the one reason no decent family is willing to match a daughter of their house with the Windsors; if anything went wrong, their relatives would be blamed and the Windsors would cut her out and trash her reputation and even her family.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 [28] 29 30   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: