Royal Gossip
September 22, 2017, 10:53:49 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: compliment a fellow member!  (Read 11061 times)
Grace
Countess

« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2012, 01:03:25 am »

I want to thank  the Chocolate Princess for creating this nice forum, and specially I want to thank akasha for her support and
loving words. thankyou hug

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2012, 01:15:29 am »

Oh I say thank you to grace for all those lovely photoshops they are a work of art  worship
And I just wanna say that I love Tatiana's sense of humour tehe (even if I don't alway's agree with her on the huge dislike towards C&C Tongue)
Oh and thanks you Contessa and Lothwen for letting me play over at your playground when the lights went off in here  easter-wink

hug to everyone in here of course

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Mooster
Duchess

"William, stop worrying...the paps wouldn't dare!"

« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2012, 01:39:13 am »

Everyone makes this forum a great place to be, I love it  thankyou

However,

Big, big thanks to TCP for making it possible
Absolutely love KF posts - she would be the poster I would miss most
Mousiekins - great breadth of knowledge and very level headed
True Brit - intelligent and insightful poster
Black Queen - again, especially love reading the posts
Casie - not been here long but so far a very thoughtful and illuminating poster
Alexandrine - brilliant mod

loveshower

Diana, Zac, Jemima, Ben and Sir James Goldsmith    

Contessa
courtier

« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2012, 05:03:01 am »

Akasha it was a delight having at our other home.
Hope you'll still come and play?
lothwen
Duchess

Hello. My name is Lothwen, and I am a Harryaholic

« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2012, 05:39:55 am »

I agree Akasha.  Our door is always open-and that inlcudes everybody hug

minime, I love your sense of style-keep the posts coming

I\\\'m not going to defend myself against these accusations of \\\"playing both sides.\\\"  If you want to know how I feel about Kate and William, read my posts.  If you want further proof, go to the \\\"other forum\\\" and read my posts there.  I have the same user name for both forums.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2012, 03:12:27 am »

euh contessa have you been in the lab yet?...  tehe
i come by regularly!

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
lothwen
Duchess

Hello. My name is Lothwen, and I am a Harryaholic

« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2012, 03:23:54 am »

^She has, but so far no one's claiming responsibility for the body  tehe

I'd like to compliment mousiekins for being a great moderator, and for her extensive collection of pics of the royal family  worship

I\\\'m not going to defend myself against these accusations of \\\"playing both sides.\\\"  If you want to know how I feel about Kate and William, read my posts.  If you want further proof, go to the \\\"other forum\\\" and read my posts there.  I have the same user name for both forums.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2012, 02:06:20 pm »

Thank you Mooster you made my day!!!  pinkheart pinkheart pinkheart

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Grace
Countess

« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2012, 02:10:27 pm »

Oh I say thank you to grace for all those lovely photoshops they are a work of art  worship
And I just wanna say that I love Tatiana's sense of humour tehe (even if I don't alway's agree with her on the huge dislike towards C&C Tongue)
Oh and thanks you Contessa and Lothwen for letting me play over at your playground when the lights went off in here  easter-wink

hug to everyone in here of course
Thanks so much for liking my photoshops,which I make with all my love. thankyou BFF2

casie
courtier

« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2012, 10:34:01 pm »

Aw, thanks, Mooster.  I’m touched.   loveshower And I love your avatar.  That face  Kate-Horror-Queen.  Gawd!

Yeah, I like it here.  Intelligent and sometimes downright hysterical commentary and Moderators that let us speak our minds without letting things get out of control.  Works for me. 

And, may I just say, that Yooper and Kuei Fei have a lot to say about life, the royals and the aristocracy that I’m still learning about.  I love their posts ‘cause they’re always informative. 
Mada
Baroness

« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2012, 11:18:24 pm »

Mada for her great analysis of William and Kate  flower
Mada: there is an enticing calm vibe and insight about your posts that enriches this forum enormously.  loveshower
OMG ! sorry sorry I hope Dahlia and June that you'll forgive me because I have been so ignorant about that great place created by TCP that I'm only replying now...almost 1 year after you posted those so sweet and nice words. It really touches my heart, as I'm always wondering if I'm causing any nuisance or if ever I'm a bit too ignorant in my posts.

Today I'll particularly compliment Akasha, Mousiekins and Alexandrine for being so dedicated to their work as Super Moderators and being there when we need it.

TCP for being such a fairy and extraordinaire administrator and bringing glitters and fun in her posts

Kuei Fei for always writing such tell-it-like-it-is long posts !

HC for her discreet but straight to the point comments and for taking the time to translate articles in Danish !

Grace for doing wonderful photoshops that makes me dreem

Lothwen and casie who are not members for long but have been a real pleasure to read

Anabolena and Serene Grace that I found exquise in their posts

Mooster for her hilarious signature

I have all members to compliment for their ability to be considerate and respectful the best they can of each unique point of views. I really feel like being a part of a great sisterhood/brotherhood and YOU all make that place a virtual oasis of fun, laughters, sometimes really moving experience.

I know I can be really original in my thoughts sometimes and you have accepted that particularity of mine and I am really thankful of that.  hug
I mainly come here because I Love You, Your various sense of humour and the quality of Your posts. I wanted to thank YOU all.  worship  Kiss

Even if you are in a minority of one. The truth is still the truth. An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody will see it. Mahatma Gandi
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2012, 11:25:20 pm »

I love love-fests!  Special thanks to newbie Casie; really, really insightful posts and thank you for your kind words.  I just adore y'all.  You save my day more than you know.  The mods get a super special nod for their tireless efforts.  It's just an awesome group.   newyear

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Grace
Countess

« Reply #32 on: January 26, 2012, 01:10:26 am »

Mada for her great analysis of William and Kate  flower
Mada: there is an enticing calm vibe and insight about your posts that enriches this forum enormously.  loveshower

Grace for doing wonderful photoshops that makes me dreem

Thanks so much dear!It is my pleasure to make you dream xmas_mousiekins BFF2

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #33 on: January 26, 2012, 03:18:04 am »

aww thanks gal's

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/funny-pictures-martin-luther-king-jr-day-classic-i-has-a-dream.jpg

Grace
Countess

« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2012, 11:50:17 pm »

hug hug

memyselfandroyals
Countess

Good and bad things return

« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2012, 10:37:52 pm »

Thanks to everyone for making this prject possible easter-egg-basket

All my comments/posts are only assumptions, thoughts and belifs. I don't make affirmations about facts i don't know about.

AlisVolatPropriis
courtier

« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2012, 03:12:58 am »

I want to compliment everyone!!! It's nice to know that other people feel the same way I do about  Kate-Horror-Queen, I really enjoying coming here and reading what everyone has to say.  loveshower

If someone betrays you once, it’s their fault; if they betray you twice, it’s your fault.
Eleanor Roosevelt

"It is our choices...that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities" - J. K. Rowling

Con te partirò
minime
courtier

« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2012, 09:54:29 pm »

I agree Akasha.  Our door is always open-and that inlcudes everybody hug

minime, I love your sense of style-keep the posts coming

oh that is so nice I almost started  sob . I like your style, too.

I want to thank everyone here on this forum. I love it here because you guys feel the same way I do about W&K, although with little and sometimes big differences (does my sentence make sense  blink   huh ). I didn't buy all this fairytale thingy from the press and others had looked too much through rose tinted glasses that an objective or negative comment was not acceptable and therefore got bullied or not taken seriously. You all are amazing!

But the biggest  thankyou to all that keep this forum running!
rosielinks
Countess

« Reply #38 on: June 07, 2012, 07:20:11 pm »

I find that I almost always 100% agree with Serene Grace.

I think that Yooper has a very balanced viewpoint.

I adore the posts of KF very interesting - don't always agree but definitely gives me something to think about.

June and Sandy always stick up for what they believe. Again, interesting points of view to chew on.

This forum is a fascinating place and I'm glad to not to read the naive and innocent views on royalty of the general public, who really should pay more attention.

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #39 on: June 07, 2012, 08:49:05 pm »

Yeah we do have a bunch of interesting and eloquent ppl with an open mind in here!
You guy's are super! thumbsup
 Kiss

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: