Royal Gossip
September 24, 2017, 06:02:32 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: compliment a fellow member!  (Read 11066 times)
The Chocolate Princess
Administrator

A chocolate a day keeps the doctor away!

« on: March 29, 2011, 09:38:59 pm »

You want to thank or pay a compliment to another member??? 
          Now is the time!
thumbsup

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
akasha and Kuei Fei please come here and lay on the table...you are due to a nice massage!

I wanna thank akasha for being such a nice friend BFF2

I wanna compliment Kuei Fei on already 5000posts -yes it's five thousand!  Shocked

I also compliment Dahlia on her talent with pictures and thank her for uploading them.....
I thank Nighthawk for posting soooo many topics ...No topic is left for us to post anymore tehe

I could go on and on    but now it's somebody else's turn!!

Dahlia
Baroness

« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2011, 10:09:40 pm »

I wanna thank TCP for this great forum  lips

Mada for her great analysis of William and Kate  flower

Alexandrine for her huge knowledge  (apropos huge  William)

Kuei Fei for her smart and funny posts

Ella for her brain

Karla and Nighthawk for the news

mousiekins witty posts

Wombat cracks me up

Akasha for her humour

Of course all other are great, too!

Next!

« Last Edit: March 29, 2011, 10:13:05 pm by Dahlia » Logged
Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2011, 10:24:47 pm »

Want to say that your all great and thank you TCP for this forum.   Kiss loveshower flower  Even if I disagree with others opinions its great to know we can still be civil and nice to each other flirt BFF2
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2011, 11:05:26 pm »

Great topic  thumbsup
First of all thank you TCP for starting this place and keeping our brains and sanity intact from all the pro-kate press brainwash!  thankyou  worship hug
Respect and kuddo's for mousikins for doing a great job both in RL as a teacher and in here as a mod and forum librarian, she alway's has a link to a pic or article when you need it! you rock my dear! worship  BFF2
Kuei fei for her unbelievable 5000! posts in only 6 months!  Shocked
Nighthawk for posting all those new topic's (you're giving karla a run for her money easter-lol)
GaDF for her beautiful pictures of Diana and Grace!  lips
Yooper for being so damn cool and giving us the south-califonia feeling, even if it's snowing outside her posts feel warm and sunny and I can literally smell the ocean and hear the waves!
Wombat for being so.... you, there's no other way to describe it you're one of a kind and damn I love it!
And all those other ppl in here that make me feel at home so much in this small but oh so nice place! (oh god now I'm all  sob from the emotions 'snifseaster-wink)
I love you all!
 hug and Kiss
Akasha

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2011, 12:54:46 am »

Gawd!  Where to begin?  I'm totally freaking out that I'll forget somebody
.  So, all I can say is you all have become like family.  I pretty much know how you'll react or behave at my ahi cookout.  However, I depend on KF, Mousie, TCP, Akasha, LANVIN (yes, you get all caps), EA, TB ..too many!  I love y'all since this began and my beach and cooler are open to any of you.  Anytime.  Mahalo!  Y
 (Crying happy, grateful tears)

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
libbyrose
gossip insider

Harryite #16

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2011, 01:38:14 am »

hello
Chocolate Princess-you are a Goddess & I want to be you
Akasha2411- I want to marry you and have all your babies  Tongue
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2011, 02:28:37 am »

Oh but I thought you wanted Harry's babies? royalguard
Hmm idea maybe we can ask him for a loooong intense & sweaty hot donationweek for both our baby wishes?  easter-wink
Damn! now I'm torn, don't wanna have kids but if Harry were to be the daddy...  easter-think

Welcome to this house of insanity BTW!  tehe
Oh and as a mod I should probably should say something like: Please read our rules... yadyida (we have like maybe 5 of those) and have lot's of fun! thumbsup
 Kiss

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Scarlet Flowers
courtier

Just when you thought they weren't any sillier...

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2011, 07:52:29 pm »

I would like to create TCP for creating this lovely forum.

I would like to thank the other members for being great people.

"They made us many promises, more than I can remember, but they never kept but one; they promised to take our land, and they took it."--Anonymous Indian

From the highly reccommended book Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee.
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2011, 10:11:58 pm »

Firstly, thankyou for the shout outs  thankyou  hug

TCP, without you we would not have this sanctuary so  worship

Akasha, my fellow Mod thankyou for your amazing posts and warm friendship  BFF2

June an KF, you both have such knowledge and wisdom I respect you both a great deal  thumbsup

Yooper, you are an amazing Lady I love your witty posts and insight  Cool

True Brit, so informative and kind  Hi

Spitfire, thankyou for your informative posts too  Hi

Scarlet, the only Pro Kate I like  tehe you are too sweet  thumbsup

Raise, another posters who's posts I look forward to  thumbsup

Wombat,  rofl you always make me smile  thankyou

Libbyrose, a welcome addition, I look forward to hearing more from you  flower

If I have not mentioned you please don't think I do not appreciate you or think you are not amazing you all are.

Everyone is so kind and talented  Kiss

« Last Edit: March 30, 2011, 11:11:01 pm by mousiekins » Logged

June
Duchess

« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2011, 05:18:21 am »

Great thread! I wanted to say another big thank you to TCP for creating this wonderfully warm, convivial and inviting forum, with very little restriction or censorship.  thankyou  BFF2 This is how a forum should be, IMO.

Mousie: my dear 'net friend, I return in kind your sweet compliment - you know my sentiment toward you.  hug

Spitfire: a big shout out to you for being so warm-hearted, rational and succinctly brilliant!  loveshower

To the mods: mousie (again) and akasha - you two are so understanding and full of grace as mods. You make me think twice, believe me.  aww

Wombat: to my fellow Aussie comrade - a bond that is special.  easter-wink

Yooper: I always look forward to your posts; as I do Earth Angel (where is she?).  thumbsup

serenegrace: Amazing Grace - a member who always has unique contributions, straight to the point, and invaluable insight too. I always look forward to your posts.  thumbsup

Scarlet Flowers: for simply being the most gracious poster I've ever encountered anywhere. Thanks for being "you".  BFF2

KF: you deserve a special mention for always having something substantial to say. Thanks for the contributions.  Kiss

Mada: there is an enticing calm vibe and insight about your posts that enriches this forum enormously.  loveshower

True Brit, Ella, Lanvin Pearls ... all of you, you are the ones who make this place a step above all others, IMO.  worship

Nighthawk: for posting all the articles, even if I don't have any inclination to read the sugary ones re Kate.  tehe

Karla: for your always beating anyone else to the punch when it comes to new photos - and sometimes news - a welcome addition.  thankyou

To all our new members: I hope that you continue to be part of the melee!  Tongue

« Last Edit: March 31, 2011, 05:22:37 am by June » Logged
June
Duchess

« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2011, 06:29:39 am »

I forgot sweet Leila and Kezza - sorry astute fellow posters.  aww
Wombat
Baroness

Harry's got a big gun..

« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2011, 12:26:48 am »

He's not a member but if he was I'd like to thank Harry for being so hellacious. legs

I absolutely think this place is full to the brim of fanstatic people (and in no particular order) --> Varya, Benign, Leila, Kez, KF, June, TCP, MOSAIC, Spitfire, Mousie, Spooky, Yoopie, True Brit-bloodyoath, SF, SG, EA, AE, Ella, Lavin Pearl (tiara), Mada, milagro, Akasha-blessyou (get it..like a sneeze), Kahleigh, Raisie toast, Libby, Lieblich, Karla, princess_elena, GADF (not to be mistaken with that crazy Libyan dude), Alexandrine, darling Dahlia, berlin, byechoc, Gaeaskywalker (such an interesting name), kahena, kate2, Magnolia, Princess Alucard, and anyone else who I've missed (SO SORRY and I do appreciate you guys as well). worship

I have just a few very special people to mention though:

Happy Appy -> Luv ya even though your team won and mine are a bunch of skirts   sob
Drwonderwoman -> Awesomo extreme my buddy. Thanks for letting me vent about my suckarse career there
Elise Von Blah -> From my head to your keyboard you say the things I want to so much more eloquently and succinctly than I could ever dream of doing. I am a huge fan fan 
Harryhannoi -> I am envious of your Harryness. You are the Harry-chosen one worship
Nightie -> You know I think you're amazing in every way possible  BFF2

Kate Middleton "a diabolical creature. A plastic bag blowing through the streets has more personality"
Scarlet Flowers
courtier

« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2011, 07:16:36 pm »

Harry!  laugh

"They made us many promises, more than I can remember, but they never kept but one; they promised to take our land, and they took it."--Anonymous Indian

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2011, 07:31:26 pm »

Who knows....
Harry may not be a member here (TCP would know that, right gal?) but maybe a lurker...
Oh my, that would be hilarious! easter-lol
Just think what we write in here 'bout him! If he ever saw that...I might Embarrassed

BTW Thanks to libbyrose for those lovely twitterpic's of Harry!
 Kiss

June
Duchess

« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2011, 08:28:30 am »

Wombat has made me feel bad because I know I've missed so many contributing posters.  hide But you know I appreciate you all, right?  easter-wink
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2011, 09:48:25 pm »

I really need to thank everyone here.  As Doomsday approaches it gets harder but you all keep me steady and grateful that maybe I'm not insane after all.  Hugs!  Y

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Scarlet Flowers
courtier

« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2011, 03:25:05 pm »

I would like to create TCP for creating this lovely forum.

I would like to thank the other members for being great people.

I meant thank. laugh

Contessa
courtier

« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2011, 01:34:06 pm »

:oooh:I didn't even know this thread EXCISTED. dontknow

My deepest compliments to you all. flower

Where is my Scarlett Flowers?
Scarlet Flowers
courtier

« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2011, 08:16:38 pm »

Hello, Contessa.  I was on vacation all summer and came back at the end of September.

Yooper
Princess

« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2011, 02:39:56 am »

My thanks go out to the entire web masters who have held this group together and created an awesome blog page!   Sparklin', ladies.  That shout-out goes to Akasha, TCP, Mousie, et al.  If I've forgotten anybody, I apologize.  This has been such a great experience here and these strong and powerful women are to be given their due for their hard work, dedication and sense of fun (or I wouldn't be here)!!!!!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: