Royal Gossip
December 15, 2017, 04:08:11 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate's Royal Prison  (Read 4595 times)
benign
Duchess

« on: November 19, 2010, 03:42:17 am »

http://news.yahoo.com/s/dailybeast/20101118/ts_dailybeast/11034_princewilliamandkatemiddletonengagementhardworkbeingroyal

Millions of young women may envy of Kate Middleton’s engagement to Prince William, but Andrew Roberts says they should be relieved to miss out on the onerous, boring, and unending life of being a royal.
Wombat
Baroness

Harry's got a big gun..

« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2010, 03:53:37 am »

Oh cry me a friggin river will ya!

As onerous, boring and unending life as a royal may be it's balanced with incredible privilige and luxury. Let's hope Waity appreciates this fact. wopedo

Kate Middleton "a diabolical creature. A plastic bag blowing through the streets has more personality"
Varya
Super Moderator

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2010, 05:20:37 am »

hall-Spell-check hall-Spell-check hall-Spell-check Poor wittle waity katie... she's going to be SO bored... poor wittle baby... wopedo

Quotes about Waity/Waste-y Katie:
On Kate's so called career and work ethic; a coworker from Jigsaw when Kate was working said this: "A fellow staff member said: "Kate is a nice enough girl but she was never what you might call committed to the job.She never worked full-time and appeared to take an inordinate amount of time off to go jetting round the world with her boyfriend."
Wombat
Baroness

Harry's got a big gun..

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2010, 08:59:33 am »

Kate and prison...it's a good idea. Someone should lock her up from crimes against royalfandom  baby

Kate Middleton "a diabolical creature. A plastic bag blowing through the streets has more personality"
Kezza
Baroness

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2010, 10:08:11 am »

No Mummy & Daddy to help her soon either. NOwhy

You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, which doesn't say much for you.

princess_elena
gossip insider

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2010, 10:30:48 am »

hehehe, they should not worry. They already secure the big prize.

OT: Anyway, can I still use waitey kaitey nickname or she has new nick name?
kahena
courtier

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2010, 10:46:06 am »

I think she'll keep the Waity Katie tag all her life : she's become a poster girl somehow, "Waity Katie" became like "hooligans" or any expression used so often that it got a meaning by its own, dissociated from its origin you see ?

Kate and prison...it's a good idea. Someone should lock her up from crimes against royalfandom 

One should reopen the Tower of London especially for her... Prince Philip anyone ? Look :

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/11/19/article-1331117-0C2284FD000005DC-259_634x437.jpg

lols

"For money has been the ruin of many and has misled the minds of Kings". (Ecclesiacticus 8, Verse 2)

"The LORD God said to the serpent, "Because you have done this, Cursed are you more than all cattle, And more than every beast of the field; On your belly you will go, And dust you will eat All the days of your life; And I will put enmity Between you and the woman, And between your seed and her seed; He shall bruise you on the head, And you shall bruise him on the heel."
(Genesis 3:15 )
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2010, 01:51:19 pm »

^hihi that comic was good! thumbsup
But on topic, she shouldn't start whining... she made her bed now she'll have to lie in it, take it with the good and the bad!
I really don't envy her for that!
It's gonna be a rough ride if you ask me, and I think that she will stumble quit a few times...... but will she fall? That's the question!

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2010, 03:16:42 pm »

A fellow teacher at my school has a wonderful nickname for her and could be used now as she has stopped waiting for her prize,

Lazy Katie Waste Of Spacey  laugh

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2010, 03:27:54 pm »

hmm a good name but a bit long how about Lazy Spacey for short?
 easter-wink easter-lol hall-whistle

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2010, 04:12:34 pm »

It depends on how you look at it. If you see being a princess as a life where you get to wear dazzling dresses, a tiara, enjoy a lifetime of banquets/balls, and bringing attention to hideous problems and bringing high standards back and enjoying the homage, it can be great. If you look at it as something 'beneath you' then it will be a misery. But remeber this, Kate CAMPAIGNED for this for nearly a decade. A near decade. So she is CHOOSING purdah, so if there are any complaints, she has no business expecting sympathy. She threw her finest years to earn respect away, so she can't complain.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2010, 04:24:48 pm »

thumbsup

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2010, 07:14:29 pm »

She deliberately isolated herself for a near decade, except when going out and pulling stunts, shopping, luncheon, that sort of thing. What the heck is she going to whine about? She has campaigned for this and I daresay, should have thought long and hard before going after the ring, not after.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
spookyboo
courtier

Long live HRH King Henry IX

« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2010, 07:21:05 pm »

^ great post KF, it's her prison, she chose this for herself... no one say maybe MaMidds held a gun to her head...

hmm a good name but a bit long how about Lazy Spacey for short?
 easter-wink easter-lol hall-whistle
or how about LKWOS? I know it doesn't look as good but what the heck!!!  lols

Loyal Harry-ite#8
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2010, 07:34:24 pm »

Kate has spent her entire life, pretending she doesn't have choices. She has pretended that the Court restricted her (I bet the courtiers are just gleeful at payback) and brought any misery on herself. Plus, Kate's happiness isn't the main priority of Carole.

mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2010, 09:52:08 pm »

Kate's predicament is the prefect example of - be careful what you wish for because it may come true.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2010, 09:57:51 pm »

Only when you don't think things through like she has. She has likely participated in her own self destruction. The Court won't be celebration around and welcoming her along with staff welcome2 welcome4 welcome6 :welcome4: like they did Diana, with the same amount of cheer. It'll be more along the lines of sauer sauer sauer on a regular basis with the courtiers WilliamKate back to her office each time she tries to escape her duties. If she were perhaps someone wiht a better past of behavior, then it would be likely that it would end up being a refuge for her, not a prison. I would think that the Palaces could be more of a refuge to her than living in a normal place. But instead she will be entering a place that is a prison/institution than a refuge.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: